Cultural Diffusion Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
752 Followers

"You called me!" He laughed. Kat joined in.

"No way, you called me." She replied. She could tell she was really playing with his mind now.

She continued to laugh when he just quickly retreated back into his room to finish whatever it was he was doing. Alejandro came in from checking the mail and Kat knew there was something wrong. She let him have a minute before she questioned.

"What is it?" She whispered. He looked into a particular envelope with his eyebrows pushed into a line and his jaw clenching.

"Carmen is requesting visitation." He said. Kat's own jaw was clenching and unclenching. She had given up her rights just a few weeks ago, but now felt like she deserved visitation. Maybe she did, who could it hurt?

"What are you thinking?" She asked him. He seemed fixed in a thinking trance.

"I'm thinking... no." He said. Kat opened her mouth to reason but as if her breath signaled a warning, he interceded.

"Don't try and change my mind either." He said, using his bass voice with her. But Kat wasn't affected.

"Hey, I'm not a girlfriend anymore Alejandro. I'm your wife and a mother of your child and I'd like to think I am a mother to your older children too. So you need to start respecting my opinion about what happens to them." Kat said sternly. She didn't realize she had gotten out of her seat and took a few steps in his direction until they were participating in a deathly staring match.

Kat didn't feel threatened, she knew he'd never hurt her.

"What is your opinion?" he questioned. Kat tried not to tally off a mark on her mental 'won arguments' board or let a smile reveal she was satisfied.

"I think it wouldn't hurt to just meet up with her and see where her head is before we agree to visits. And I think we should ask the kids." Kat said. He nodded his approval.

"Maribel and Diego!" Alejandro called angrily. The kids came out slowly, obviously feeling as if they were in trouble. Kat gave Alejandro a menacing glance then looked on the kids more delicately.

"Hey, would you two want to see your mama?" Kat asked them. Maribel shrugged her shoulders in a way that clearly conveyed it wasn't on her top to-do-list while Diego said a flat out no.

"Why not? You can do fun things with her and then come right back home. You don't even have to spend the night." Kat purposed. They glanced at one another and then back at Kat.

"Will you be there with us?" Diego asked. Kat nodded reassuringly.

"If you want me there I'll stay around and watch you guys." Kat hold them. Maribel nodded. Kat hugged and kissed them both, silently dismissing them.

She looked Alejandro in his eyes and the spoke.

"I think you should call Carmen up to tell her the news." Kat smirked, sashaying to check on Andres. Alejandro sighed and let the feeling of bamboozlement settle within himself. He came to the conclusion that it was only the start of his lost battles. He followed Kat back to the bedroom to see her breastfeeding Andres on the bed.

"How was daycare hunting?" He asked, leaning against the frame. Kat sighed, remembering the rough day she had.

"The two I saw today are an absolute no." She said quietly. Alejandro knew this would be one of those things where Kat would have too high of expectations for.

"Kat don't be too ridiculous when picking them out either. Not one daycare in Argentina will have every single aspect you're looking for." He stated in a chastising voice.

"I know." She groaned. It displeased her to know that she might just have to settle.

***

Kat awoke from her mid-day nap in a mess of sweat. Her body was aching of arousal that her hands would never be able to subdue. She needed her man.

She took a shower that did her no justice in trying to get rid of her mind-set. The more she thought about how horny she had been, the hornier she got. Kat could still feel Alejandro's body grinding against hers, and she could've sworn it was all real to begin with. Her hardened nipples scraped against his chest countless times as he stroked above her. He was simply making some passionate love to her.

"Damn." She thought, unconsciously sighing in pleasure.

She picked up her cell phone and fiercely dialed a number. It rang a few times and she changed Andres while she waited.

"Baby girl!" Eduardo boomed. Kat chuckled to herself.

"Hey Eduardo, how are you?" Kat asked him.

"I'd be better if I got to see my babies every once in awhile." He reprimanded.

"I know, I'm sorry. But look, I don't have all 3 but I do have the youngest if you'd be willing to watch him for an hour or two?" She asked, biting the corner of her lips.

"Bring my boy!" He practically screamed. Kat smiled.

"Alright, see you in a few." Kat said and then hung up the phone. So far her plan was heading in the right direction. Things were falling in place. She gave Andres his pacifier while she got dressed.

The next part of her plan was to find something to wear. She wanted to look good. She had a pair of tight, spandex type of black pants that she hadn't worn since she had first arrived to Argentina. A piece of her was saying she'd never fit her ass into those, but another piece—a louder one, told her to try.

So she stepped into them and slowly began to work them over her legs. Her ankles were in, calves a little tighter, knees in, lower thighs straining, mid thigh squeezing and then that was it. The slack was no longer in her hands and it seemed like the end of the struggle. But she kept trying.

Against all odds, she had them over her butt and the spandex seemed to kick in. The full length mirror was conveying that she looked pretty damn good. Yes, they were tighter than normal, but it wasn't anything cutting off circulation. She needed to wash dark clothes, so most of her tops were light colored. A white crop tank top was what she decided on. It fell a little bit above the button on her jeans and flowed around her midsection. She brushed her hair into a ponytail, added her favorite hoops, pink gloss, mascara and slipped on her brown wedges.

She put Andres in his carrier and tried to juggle her purse and baby bag too. Her heels clicked as she walked down the apartment hall and toward her car. It was so nice outside, the sun was radiating just the right amount of heat on her skin.

Eduardo's house was about 10 minutes away, so the ride was short. Kat pulled into his driveway and then opened the back door. She bent down to unhook her son's seat and walked up to Eduardo's home. She couldn't believe this would be her house soon. She followed the concrete path to the front door and knocked twice. Eduardo only took a second to let her in. Smooth Latin music poured from his door and he chacha-ed smoothly before her. Kat stifled a laugh while he took the carrier from her hands.

She walked back to the car to get his bag and brought that to Eduardo too. He brought her into a hug, and kissed her cheek whilst still singing the words to the song. She smirked at the crazy man and said her goodbyes.

"So far so good." She spoke out loud. Since she was the only one in the car, she a drove a little bit more reckless; speeding when she was in a lane by herself and racing through yellow lights. Some of it had to do with how much she was feeling herself. She had the utmost confidence as she drove to the hospital. She'd need it.

She parked the car in a spot she was certain she shouldn't have. She put both feet out and walked toward the main entrance. Her bag was held in her hand and dangled around her leg. She smoothed out her ponytail just as the automatic doors let her through. Many people were sitting in the waiting room and she gave them a light smile.

She turned toward the woman at the front desk. She had shoulder length grey hair and heavy red lipstick.

"Good afternoon, what can I do for you today?" She asked sweetly. Kat looked around briefly. It was so busy in tere, she was beginning to second guess her plan.

"I'm Alejandro Ortiz's wife, and I have no idea where his new office is." She said with a pleading smile. The woman nodded knowingly and reached under her desk. She came up with a clipboard and handed her a pen. Kat saw the 'visitors' title and signed her name in the next available spot.

"Floor 4, 2 nd door on the right." She said. Kat thanked her and walked toward the elevator. She pressed the button and it opened immediately.

"Hold it!" A man called. Kat put her hand in the elevator and the big door retreated. The tall man came inside and looked surprised to see Kat although they didn't know each other. He obviously worked in the hospital because he wore some sort of uniform.

"Thank you." He said. Kat nodded in response. She was starting to get a little nervous now. What if he was extremely caught up in his work, and saw her visit as more of an annoyance than a pleasure.

"Miss?" The man asked her. She had forgotten his presence entirely. She was so immersed with her thoughts.

"Yes?" Kat asked. The elevator rang, signaling the 4th floor was approaching soon.

"May I ask where you're from?" He asked. He seemed mesmerized by her skin and features, looking them over more than a few times.

"America." Kat said confidently. He was astounded.

"Beautiful." He smiled and Kat did the same. Not for the fact that he had complimented her, but because he gave her the just the right confidence she needed to face someone much worthier than him.

"Thanks." She said, right before stepping off the elevator. Kat could feel him contemplating following her, or trying to stalk up a conversation so she wasn't fully shocked when he stuck his hand through the elevator and spoke again.

"How long are—" He began. Kat turned around and held up her manicured fingers for him to see. He smirked in a knowing yet disappointed way and allowed the elevator to close. Kat turned back in the direction of her husband's office and she could feel his presence. A little bit further down, past the 2nd door was where he stood.

He laughed with his co-workers and Kat didn't think he had ever looked so sexy. His curls were tamed in perfect ringlets around his square jaw. Since he was laughing, his faultless teeth shined from the elevator. Given that he was promoted to an office job, he didn't have to wear that pale blue uniform anymore. Today he worked long black slacks and a navy blue ¾ sleeved button down. His silver watch made him look so sophisticated.

Kat hadn't realized she was standing in the same spot just staring at her husband from a distance until her evaluation of him was done. She took her time walking toward him. Her heels were gaining her a lot of unwanted gazes and as she got closer to Alejandro, he and his friends looked toward the sound as well.

Alejandro's laughing, causal demeanor faded as he laid eyes on Kat. He didn't even realize it was her. Kat hadn't seen the 2 women standing beside Alejandro but as they glared at her menacingly, she had no other choice but to acknowledge them. She convinced herself they weren't her main focus, and it was clear they weren't Alejandro's either. He stepped out of the invisible circle formed by the women.

His eyes were only a few inches from hers, thanks to her wedges. He desperately wanted to touch her, but he tried to keep his distance. Her eyes communicated that she had come for a reason.

"Are you going to introduce me?" She whispered so that only they could hear. She sneered as Alejandro watched only her lips while she spoke. He took her hand in his and then turned toward his coworkers.

"This is my wife Kat. Kat this is Isabella and Elana, two paramedics." He told them. The women reached out their hand for Kat to shake and she took them warmly.

"I actually wanted to talk to you about something." Kat said, subtly winking at Alejandro. He smiled a sinister smile and his cock did one of its own.

"I'll talk to you two later." Alejandro said, dismissing the women and already beginning to escort Kat back to his office. Kat followed his lead and he stopped at a small desk right beside the door. It was a young man, early 20's at most. He was scribbling away at some papers.

"This is my wife Kat. Kat this is my assistant/ intern Roberto." Kat smiled a hello and he gave her a welcoming nod in response. Alejandro took a step closer to Roberto and spoke in a much lower tone.

"I'm going to take my lunch. Do you think you can be my 'Do not disturb sign' until I'm finished—lunch?" He asked. Roberto nodded reassuringly. Alejandro gave him a firm pat on his shoulder and opened his office door. Kat took a few steps inside and for the first time, took in his new office.

It was painted a deep grey with a huge window on the back wall. He had a plush leather chair behind his mahogany desk and many pictures were around. Her post-labor picture sat on his desk while baby pictures of Maribel and Diego hung on the wall. Pictures they had drawn for him were proudly displayed.

Kat's mind regrouped from the silence. She pivoted in the direction of Alejandro and he was examining her fully. As if he was stalking his prey, he took deliberate steps toward her. Kat dropped her purse beside her feet to free her hands. She clenched them in suspense while he positioned only centimeters from her.

"Why are you here?" He asked in a soft voice. Her lips tingled at the feel of his breath.

"I needed you." She said back. Alejandro wrapped her legs around his waist and made quick work of placing her on his big desk. Kat was filled with anticipation. She was about to fuck her husband in his office, and the idea was hers entirely. What kind of woman had he turned her into?

He unbuttoned her skin tight jeans and pulled them over her wedges successfully. Kat made sure to wear matching underwear for her special plan. So the black thong sat plainly out in the open for his eyes to feast on. Alejandro pulled them off and tossed them onto the floor.

He pulled the straps down her shirt and moved it toward her midsection, so now her chest was clad in only a black lace bra. He dexterously unhooked it and threw it somewhere around his office. Her chocolate chest glowed from the afternoon sunshine let in by his office window. As if seeing them for the first time, he toyed with them. Kat bit her lip as he squeezed and groped her breasts. Alejandro placed his forearm beside her head, causing him to cover her body with his.

Kat could feel his breath whisking against the cartilage of her ear. His wide hand left her chest to trail a path down her stomach. It seemed like forever before he found the end of the road and his index slipped between her slit. Kat gasped when he put a finger inside her and probed around her insides in search for her spot. Kat signaled he had found it by arching her chest a little further into him. Alejandro smirked at her natural sex appeal.

Alejandro was plunging his fingers inside of her so ferociously that Kat was sure her body was moving further up the desk.

"Oh my God!" Kat screamed. Alejandro was just about to reprimand her for her loud volume when a gush of her juices flowed from around his fingers. They slid down her ass and landed on his desk, forming a small puddle. He blessed God himself. The sight has his already swollen dick pushing against his zipper. He unbuckled his slacks in a hurry. Kat propped herself up on her hands to watch him make love to her.

He slapped himself against her thighs a few times before squatting a little to be level with her entrance. Kat inhaled as she waited to be filled. She had almost forgotten how good he felt inside her. He took his time pleasuring her, and Kat appreciated his measured strokes. They were sensual and full of love. One of his hands cradled her lower back, bringing her body closer to his when he dipped inside her. While his other gripped onto the flesh of her upper thigh.

Alejandro mumbled something into Kat's neck that was completely incoherent to her ears. But she was too caught up in her impending orgasm to care. Kat grabbed at some papers below her while she howled at the ceiling. In an attempt to muffle her cries, Alejandro covered her mouth with his and swallowed her moans. He continued to fuck her as she trembled in his arms.

Alejandro grunted when his pulled out of her hot flesh and shot his load over her hairless pussy. Kat had never seen him cum so much. His seed trailed down her clit and joined her juices on the oak desk. Kat looked up at him over her thick lashes and a seductive smile appeared on her lips. Alejandro pecked her on her smiling face and once more on her damp neck.

"My lunch is almost over chica." He said, pulling up his pants and buckling them. He looked exactly the same as when he left for work that morning. Kat on the other hand caught her reflection on the window and hardly recognized herself. She carried the features of a pleasured woman; fly aways from her ponytail resting beside her ears, her 2nd hoop was missing, bare chest glistening from light perspiration and her lips swollen from kisses. Alejandro grabbed a few tissues and cleaned Kat up. She started to climb off the desk and start getting dressed, but Alejandro stopped her.

"I'll dress you, sit." He said. Kat gave him a disbelieving look and he smiled. "I undressed you, I'll redress you." He finished sternly. Kat leaned against the desk, waiting for her clothes to be put back on. Alejandro started off with her underwear. She took a long blink when he leveled his head toward her moistening pussy to put on her panties. She looked down onto the crown of his head, and stepped into her thong. His hands skimmed along the length of her legs and lingered around her ass when they were finally on.

He stood up to wrap her bra around her, the clips facing himself. Kat watched him curiously, trying to stifle a laugh while he hooked them on the first row and twisted it so the cups were in the right position. They both broke out into laughter at the same moment.

"I've seen you do this too many times." He said, justifying his undiscovered skills. The statement only made Kat laugh a little harder. Once her bra was on her jeans were in his hands. Kat reached for them at the same time Alejandro moved them out of her reach.

"It's a process to put them on; they're really tight." She told him, as if he wasn't stubborn and childish.

"I think I'll manage." He retorted with a raised eyebrow. Kat rolled her eyes and ended her fight, knowing it was one she wouldn't win. He'd just have to learn the hard way. While he pulled the legs right side-out, she pulled her shirt over her shoulders.

"Stand up baby." He grumbled almost inaudibly. He put her legs through each hole and proceeded to pull them up, but gave her a weird look when the zipper ended a little above her knees.

"What the hell..." Alejandro whispered to himself. Kat pursed her lips and gave him an 'I told you so' face. But Alejandro, never being the one to fail, began to tug the jeans up the remainder of her thighs. Kat put her hands on his shoulders to steady herself. She shrieked out in laughter when he pulled the jeans over her bottom with so much force he lifted her a foot off the ground. He buttoned them successfully and finished his work with a swat on her bottom.

"I would love to see how you got them on." He said, reaching for her earring on the floor.

"It was a damn sight; I think I actually broke a sweat." She said dully while he examined her ear to put the hoop inside the hole. He chuckled quietly and kissed her passionately below her lobe. Kat melted into his delicate touch and tried to savor his touch.

CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
752 Followers