All Comments on 'Culture Shock'

by Sir_Nathan

Sort by:
  • 421 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Best BDSM story! I spent whole afternoon for 5 hours reading this and felt like a teen engaginn in online conversation with a crush in the first time! Very refreshing and honestly touching to see this kind of love caring characters! I love both Elaine and Gary so much. You certainly had a knack for keeping the rhythm of the story.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

*Cries of frustration* (Yeah yeah, I saw the warning in the beginning). Being edged by a story? Hell yes and I loved it! The sensual sexual tension between those two is off the charts. Also, a fiction with a patient Dom that is not into sadism is rather rare and I love those. COMMUNICATION HONESTY AND TRUST. Imagine if that was the standard for the vanilla world... Heaven on Earth or not that far. 5 stars well earned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

My favorite story. So close to my own fantasies when I was a virgin looking for a mentor to teach me his wildest fantasies. I didn't find him then. And I wasn't gushing like Elaine. But I loved the care that went into writing this. Wow such a long time ago it was written and I find it only now.

JadeSparrowJadeSparrowover 4 years ago
Thank you, Sir_Nathan!

This is probably my favorite BDSM story here. Like, ever. It was so informative, it felt so real. At times, I could totally relate to Elaine. I practically have a step-by-step checklist of what I need to do if I ever make the figurative dive into this community! I hope you keep writing stories like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you Sir_Nathan

This story was my introduction to the bdsm world more than ten years ago. I was intrigued by the humor, empathy and the obvious kind but firm heart of the person behind the story.

I 've been together with my love for about 10 years back then, married at the time and slowly drifting towards elements of D/s, learning there is a name for our proclivities. We were so curious ourselves and got many answers. Tank you Sir_Nathan. This was amazing and I guess it shaped us in a way. Reading the story again today with my experiences, personal development and the same husband/Master by my side ever since, I still love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Part 2 please?

Great story, I have read it so many times. I know you wrote it years ago but would you consider doing a part 2? would love to hear about their weekend, relationship and future. Well done

TheNaiadTheNaiadabout 5 years ago
Amazed and Chagrined!

It's so rare to find a piece of work so painstakingly plotted out; your patience and prowess is apparent; I have to admit I'm rather disappointed to not see the story finished (although I do understand and appreciate the reasons), and even more-so to see your work plagiarized and being sold by someone else. It's unfortunate that some, in the lack of inspiration, can attempt the unimaginative theft of others' success.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really good read

Thanks for this great story. Would I have payed for it I would say worth every penny. Thx a lot.

kitkatcnt8706kitkatcnt8706almost 6 years ago
Thank you

I realized my submissive tendencies at 16. I dont trust easy though. I have been submitting to someone online for over a year. We are planning on meeting in real life in a few months depending on finances. This story actually helped me feel more ready to meet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

I beg you you please please more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

This mirrors some of my own real story with a man I have submitted to online. You can guess what website I met him on. We haven't met in person yet but I do belong fully to him because that it what I'm meant to do. His pleasure does fulfill me. It was so wonderful reading about an experience like my own where the Man teaches the woman step by step. I'm so grateful that you put this into words for all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredible

This left me dripping.. I wish I could be Gary's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow. Just wow.

I normally have way too short of an attention span to read longer stories on here or I'll skip around. But this one had me on the edge of my seat! I really liked the side characters and the character development. I really wish you were still writing. Now I don't know what to read next! If you ever do come back to writing and this site, I can't wait to see what you create next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderfully written

Such a cliff hanger! This desperately needs a sequel!!

SlippergirlSlippergirlover 6 years ago
You should get yourself published!

This is, hands down, one of the best..if not THE best stories I have read on this site. Yes it got me hot! but this story is more than that. The character development was brilliant and their interactions were so natural. I read a lot of this sitting downstairs with the family as I couldn't put it down. Such a good read..I had to find out what happened next! How I would love to read the next installement...what happens next? Did they have sex on the car bonnet? Did Elaine enjoy her first weekend? I myself have often wondered how do people go from online to real life. Anyway, I think this is just as good as lots of books on Amazon...take it to a publisher! Thanks for the great read xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant

I need a guy like Gary! I orgasmed so many times. can't stop reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A wonderfully written D/s story

I love how you develop all the characters of the story, how genuine the dialogue is, and the portrayal of how healthy the relationship between Elaine and Gary is. If I never knew of BDSM or at least D/s, this would be a great example, although fictional, of how such a relationship should be.

SimonDoomSimonDoomabout 7 years ago
oldie but goodie

One of my first D&S reads on this site, a long time ago, just as for the previous commentator. One of my favorite stories on this site; the development of the character and her journey is great, very erotic. One of the more influential stories in how I see and enjoy erotica. I wish the author was still writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This is one of the first stories I read when I became interested in D&s. Now, after several years, coming back to it... it kind of warms my heart a little. Like a time capsule :) Loved this story then, love it now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazingly well written!

Fascinating text. There are some weaknesses in the pages 19 throughout 23 that should be tiedied up, though ...

CT1202CT1202over 7 years ago
Only one wish...

The story in itself is so prolific- characters with dimension, a hit of romance, sexual exploration, and best of all education on so many important D/s and BDSM ares!

My one wish is that the journey for these characters was continued so we could grow a bit with them. What's suppose to happen next is often misguided on this site and elsewhere and I believe you could do it justice.

Bravo and a slight beg Sir_Nathan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Please finish the weekend!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good read

Very well witten. Good balance between plot and erotic scenes.

Only found one spelling mistake.

Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Incredible!

This was absolutely my favorite story I've read on this site. Although of course it was sexy as hell, there was so much more to it than that. By the end of it, I was in love with Gary myself and shipped he and Elaine very strongly! It was powerful and well-written and informative. Please, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thankyou

This has answered so many questions on how it should/could be, to a newcomer like myself. I love the fact it was very erotic and yet informative and comforting to also know others have had to approach the lifestyle at some point and were virgins in the bdsm sense. Sorry im incoherent at this moment :p

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Whens the rest f the story getting published?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So intriguing

This was by far the best story I have read...I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Finish it! fuck that was amazing it kept drawing me in day after day untill I finished it now I want more next step take all 3 girls and make them yours

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jeez...

Oh please write more to this story!!! I couldn't stop reading!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Argh!

All that build up and anticipation and you end it right there!? I love it XP even if I desperately want more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

That was amazing, I cannot wait to see more!

fmhpfmhpover 8 years ago
WHY ?!

Oh god, you FINALLY get to where you want and look where you stop ! Please continue !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hooked!

Looking for something quick and simple, I came across this and thought ah what the hell. Dear god, I was drawn in and ready to read more. This was truly amazing and has left me grasping for more! amazing job!

Heathens_slaveHeathens_slaveover 8 years ago
This Story

Is probably my all time favorite. While I'd love to read about the weekend the moments leading up to everything is very well written. I actually think happening upon this story years ago is what set me on this path and so for that i am greatfull. Well done!

subbinesssubbinessalmost 9 years ago

Oh dear, my mistake. I assumed the story was already finished. It stands perfectly as it is, of course, an incredibly worthwhile read for anyone who is interested or curious or relates to Dominance/submission. Thank you again for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Phenomenal work

Wow. Thank you so much for taking your time with this story, slowly exploring Elaine's thought processes and emotional journey and building her relationship with Gary. It's so wonderful and refreshing to read a BDSM sexual-awakening story that patiently explores both the psychology and sexuality in equal measures. Some of the insights sprinkled in are gold. The evolution of Elaine's roommates is also a surprising pleasure to read. This has been so enjoyable to read overall, and I will be checking back for updates.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It made me kurious ;)

This was such an amazing read! It really educated me and opened my mind to the BDSM community. And I love how I can really relate with Elaine on her curiosity level. I hope you write more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well....

Started reading as a quick "give me something before bed" fix. Its now 5am. Amazing story, came a few times and really hoping there is a carry on from this!! Can't wait to read more xo

ohdanigirl10ohdanigirl10almost 9 years ago
Absolutely beautiful

This was exactly what I was looking for without even knowing it. Literally almost EVERYTHING described in Elaine I found within myself, tendencies, desires even personality traits which has made me feel like maybe I've found a niche. Thank you for being my "Gary" and being the first baby step into this alluring world. Looks like I need to follow Elaine's next step and do some research. Truly beautiful in its writing and story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I think holy shit summed it up.

Hands down the best story I've read. Two hours of sleep because I couldn't put it down and then I spent the day at work having the same problem Elaine had. Thank god for underwear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing story

I read the entire thing in one setting. I wish it was continued, but thank You for a great story. Such a wonderful job bringing life to the characters, and the depth of the story bdsm wise was amazing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I want more!!

We just got to the good stuff!! ;-) Thanks for a lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
simply thank you

A truly amazingly real story about a very complex topic. I won't ask for a sequel but simply say l understand why..... read it all in one long sitting

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Outstanding!

This was an awesome read. I guess I'm "vanilla" (LOL) but this is better than any story I've read before and not scary at all. Thanks for a look inside your world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
holy shit

thank you for the story ...

thank you A LOT

obabyobabyover 9 years ago
Fantastic

This was amazing. Well written, thought provoking. Thorough and reassuring for the curious and un-initiated.

Would love a sequel that encompassed their weekend. Wish you were still submitting.

Just sayin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing Talent

For someone who is just beginning the journey this beautiful story has opened my eyes and has me doing some serious soul searching. There is nothing more I can say that hasn't already been said here by the 300+, just add me to the list of admirers of your amazing talent.

MissRileySapphireMissRileySapphireover 9 years ago
There is no sequal

Sorry to double comment but I began reading feedback begging for a sequel finishing the weekend and I feel the need to point out how impossible this would be.

Think about Elaine and her desperation, longing, and fear of the unknown. She logically knows all she can about BDSM. She is extremely knowledgeable by the end, she has read it all, she has had all her questions answered, she’s enjoyed countless stories and thought introspectively, but that’s all the antechamber to an actual scene.

The entire point of this story is that submission cannot be 100% defined and explained. It has to be felt. Gary’s words apply here: “Imagine us together and times it by 100.” He reiterates that honest submission is unimaginable and must be experienced. Elaine also thinks within this theme. “I HAVE to KNOW.” She knows with her mind but not with her heart.

Yes, I join you in disappointment that we cannot know Elaine’s kinky adventures. But even if we read of them, we still wouldn’t KNOW, and it would only be continued disappointment. From the moment they agreed to meet, I knew it would end like this because it simply must.

The ending is frustrating, brilliant, beautiful, and perfect for the story. If you wish to read sexy stories, Sir_Nathan (and other authors) have written plenty.

If you wish to feel submission vicariously through Elaine…well…sorry to say it’s just impossible. I suppose you’ll have to find your own Gary. ;)

MissRileySapphireMissRileySapphireover 9 years ago
Thank you

What a fantastically honest representation of discovering kink in the modern world. Thank you for mixing in so many safety tips that people often neglect. This work was extremely well written, informative, and sexy. You even wove In a lighthearted and believable side plot. Who could ask for more? I'm just in love with the detailed and positive representation of the lifestyle.

As a female submissive who got her start in bdsm online, I identify heavily with Elaine ( though I don't think I've ever been so innocent and pure haha)...and I've been lucky to know a couple 'Garys' in my journey as well. So this story hits close to home and I see a lot of truth in it.

Outstanding work. I will recommend this to my curious friends in the future.

hotboxhotboxover 9 years ago
Could not be better

This story is about 15 years old and I've read it before. It is beautiful. The anticipation, the yearning is what makes it so powerful. The discussions of D/s are quite realistic too. A sequel is not possible because the hopes, dreams, hints, and possibilities would never live up to what the reader imagines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hopeful Anons and Quiet Praise

To all those anons out there wishing for more, it's not going to come, I hope you know that.

To the ever wonderful Sir Nathan, this is the best story in the BDSM category, and possibly the best on literotica. You are truely a master of your art, and I thank you for sharing this. This is the fifth time I've read it, and it certainly won't be the last. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

Wow..just...wow. Please tell me there is more?! I could not stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you

As a long term sub it was so good to read a story that was real, not just about punishment. Please write some more......especially about the controlling aspects ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ahhhh

Please at least finish the weekend! Its killing me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Why the fuck is this not finished

I need it to be finished

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Very real. Very relatable on so many levels, with more explanation of emotions and desires that that even i didn't understand of myself when i was in a similar situation. Thank You for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank You!

Your story was very enlightening to me, and has helped put me on the path to discovering a part of myself that I have been suppressing for a very long time. You are a true artist!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

The story is wonderful but I'd like to hear about the rest of their weekend. I'd also like to know if she chose to be his submissive after the weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
not enough

The ending is disappointing ): they didn't have sex TT And Duke could be more dominant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You'll never see my comment, but...

This was the best sexual awakening story I've ever read. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Honestly, the ending pissed me off. Only because I wanted more. I BEG you. Please. Write more to this story. Please.

AllessandraMariAllessandraMariabout 10 years ago
Enticing

Gorgeously written, a pleasure to read. If wishes were horses...

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing.

Simply amazing. I stayed glued to my computer literally an entire day and night reading this wonderfully artistic and informational work. I really felt like I learned a lot! Thank you so much for writing this story as it was, again, simply amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is very educational story

I know, that sounds boring. But while you enjoy reading about the developing relationship between Dom and sub and it gets you hot, it also teaches the uninitiated a lot about BDSM.

painful_rapturepainful_raptureover 10 years ago
I fell in love with this story :)

I read this story a while ago, before I was a member, and I pulled an all-nighter because I couldn't stop reading it. I don't have any real criticism as this is the best story I've ever read. Thank you for taking the time to write it <3

definatelydifferent42definatelydifferent42over 10 years ago
couldnt stop reading !!

that was amazing

found it difficult to take breaks from it ,i felt so desperate to continue reading ,

brought alot of smiles to my face ,it may have been "just a story" but there is alot of truth in it and it brought back more than a few very fond memories

thankyou

Courage_of_the_NightCourage_of_the_Nightover 10 years ago
Incredible

One of the most amazing and intoxicating stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading. If not a sequel, I you've love to read another story that is instead featured around the becoming of a Dominant. This story certainly taught me a lot and I hope that can learn more through your writing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Breathtaking, completely irresistible, and such a wonderfully twisted cliffhanger. I'll be waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Well...this was something indeed. From start to finish a thoroughly engaging read. Don't regret a single minute of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You magnificent b*stard! I was fair warned in the epilogue, but even still, you are such a tease!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

This has been one of the best stories I have ever read!!! I Really wanted it to continue. Still a Wonderful Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just amazing

I think it's only right to leave a comment when I enjoy something as much as I thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyed this. I laughed, I learned and I came hard. Like five times. You're a masterful story teller and I really saw a lot of myself in Elaine. It made me so curious about pursuing the bdsm lifestyle that I joined the chat yesterday!

The only thing that makes me mad is that Gary doesn't exist. I feel my expectations have become higher that ever before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Broken hearted in Seattle

my heart is broken that Sir_Nathan has stopped writing. Yet i continue coming back in the hopes that He will return, while reading and rereading this story as well as His other works.

Thank you for a beautiful story that has stuck with me and changed me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow my dream story

I have read this story multiple times and it is still my favorite. I love the characters, the way it builds and grows. I wish there was more. I wish Sir Nathan was still writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Explorica

Thank you so much for this intriguing story. I couldn't stop reading and it has helped me come to some realizations about my nature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

that was an amazing story. thank you so much. it taught me a lot. so sad to be done with the story. loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Outstanding

Even though at the outset you said we wouldn't be joining Elaine & Gary once they were alone, but the wonderful way you have written this story on the mental preparation of a willing novice submissive demands more of their tale. This has been without a doubt the best story I've read here. Congraulations. I wish I had a sub like Elaine, perfect!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I do wish, you could at least wrote something about the ride back to the ranch.. i didn't wanted it to end..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

This story was spectacular. I stayed up almost all night to finish reading it. I loved how real it felt- how much thought you put into the characters, and not just the two main ones. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful.

This story is absolutely breathtaking. The discovery, the hesitation... you capture it so well. And the last couple lines! I absolutely squealed with delight! Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Could be me...

Not only is this story breathtaking and well written, but it made me realize the submissive in myself. And I can accept that part of me, now. I always thought there was something wrong with me. Thank you for letting me discover my submissiveness and soothing my concerns of being such. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mesmerizing

This is one of the most erotic and frustrating stories I have ever read. Elaine's story of exploration could so be my own except for Gary. Where are you?!

DaddyslilpsychoDaddyslilpsychoalmost 11 years ago
uterly amazing

I have been reading for a long time in the BDSM section never have i been so entranced in a story...wish You would have written a sequel to it. I will have to definately share this with my Daddy Dom! <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Luv it!!!!

This is my FAVORITE story ever! I only have one complaint and I know u cobered this in the begining but it would be AWSOME if u added more! Anyway BEST story ever!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great

Very well written and intriguing :)

kbieschkkbieschkalmost 11 years ago
you need a book

This is very well written and very fascinating. Please submit to publishers and get a novel (and finish the story for me) ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank you to the author

I read this story 5+ years ago and thought it was excellent. I had just started exploring D/s at the time and Gary and Elaine's journey gave Me My first real explanation of what D/s can be and why it is not be anathema to a healthy, caring relationship.

Then I met "her" in an online sim.

After more than a year of exploring in the sim and then outside the sim, we decided to become more serious and she became My online, long distance submissive and I sent her a leather collar as well as a "day" collar. Still, we had no real intention of ever meeting for real - we lived 1000+ miles apart.

As our relationship grew, however, that intention changed. I remembered Gary's concern for Elaine's safety and His advice for a real life meeting. I applied that advice to our first meeting. To say it was "wonderful" and "life altering" would be a gross understatement!

My kitten has worn My collar for going on 3 years now. I know, by your biography statement, that you are no longer writing, which I understand if your work is being stolen. However, I do wish to thank you for your stories as they are from an obviously knowledgeable and experienced Master. You have helped Me as well as, I'm sure, countless others find a sane and safe path. Without your stories, many of us would not have found those missing pieces to a happier life and fulfilling relationship. Thank you.

AdventurmilfAdventurmilfalmost 11 years ago
I want more, please

I read this story while recovering from an accident. It reminded of my submissive self. I read a little bit for several days. I looked forward to it like having a chat with an intimate friend. Although Sir Nathan was able to transport me to Elaine's bedroom, I was left wanting to see her submission truly take hold, (at least Friday night). Can't wait to be dominated again soon.

devinity7devinity7almost 11 years ago
breathtaking

I am like the others, I wanted more. Yet it was perfect, we all know what happens next. She finds herself and somehow in reading this story I feel I found some pieces of me as well. I even cried when reading certain parts.

All of us who feel we are submissive, want some of what this story offers. Not only was it intriguing and provocative, but also very informative.

Thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Abdolutely Amazing

Although you had me in a fit of "nooooo"s and pouts, I think for a cliff hanger, that was the best way to end it. I read a little bit of this story over the course of four, maybe five days and it became an enjoyable part of my day, so ill surely miss it. Fantastic job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wtf

wheres the rest..........

unicorn64unicorn64almost 11 years ago

Wonderful story. I too want more. What about the rest of the weekend and after that? There has to be more. I absolutely got hung up in the story. Please continue or at least complete the weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
culture shock

Sir Nathan written one of the best stories. Culture shock leaves you breathless!

I want more!!!

Resilyn~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
PLEASE LET THERE BE MORE!

Please dear god let there be more! I'm obsessed with your story! So beautiful and erotic.... Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
solid quality

Well written, with lots of good solid background stuff for the curious, and without being full of cliches. Some of the best fiction I've seen in this genre, both in quality of writing, believability, and knowledge of the lifestyle itself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Superb!

Interesting choice. Leaving all of us readers to our own imaginations as to just HOW fabulous Elaine's and Gary's consumation would be is probably best. Zero chance of dissappointing anyone that way.

Fabulous writing, I enjoyed it tremendously. In fact, this is the first comment I've ever left. (Although I do regularly vote for stories I like.)

Thanks so much!

imaginationaddictimaginationaddictalmost 11 years ago
Loved It

Befitting the title I was "shock"ed and fell even deeper into being curious about this "culture". It's scary how life can be so coincidental; I am 20, virgin & been curious about dominance & submission. This is was wonderful story that made me blush, giggle, and smile like a idiot. Even if its just "characters in a story" I genuinely cheer them on and feel happy/excited for them.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago

Wow awesome story love it. So awesome. Charcters r awesome. All I seem to be able to say is awesome lol. Anyway I would totally read more ty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
just wow

Rly hope u did more with this story than just post it here ... it deserves more.

PERFECT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous