Cum Away With Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah. You're damn good at eating pussy," the woman said as she rode Kris' tongue.

This fueled Kris' excitement and she licked faster, trailing her tongue from the woman's clit to her wet pussy back to her ass, then forward again. Kris was rewarded with a face full of the woman's pussy juice. She continued licking as the woman bucked faster and faster over Kris' tongue. Kris never knew she'd enjoy licking another woman so much. She was looking forward to more. At least she hoped there would be more. The woman withdrew from Kris' face, being replaced by a man wanting his cock sucked.

Jeff looked on as his beautiful wife was filled with three cocks. Seeing her eating the woman's pussy was a huge turn on for him. His cock was hard again and he wanted to bury deep into his wife's tight ass. Although, it may not be so tight anymore with the fucking she was getting. Cocks were slamming into her, balls slapping against ass, pussy and face. As far as he could tell, Kris was loving everything she was getting. She attacked the cock in her mouth with a fierceness he knew she used when she was hot and horny. The man she was sucking didn't seem to mind.

"Oh sweetheart, that mouth of yours is magnificent," the man told her.

Jeff was so intent watching Kris that he hadn't noticed the woman who had been eyeing him. He only noticed her presence when her mouth made contact with his own cock. He was so fucking horny, he made no attempt to stop her. He wasn't going to complain about a hot, wet mouth sucking his cock. He wasn't an idiot. He found himself fucking the woman's face in the same rhythm that the men were fucking Kris. Watching his wife like this was beautiful. He never knew that seeing someone else fuck his wife would arouse him so much.

Kris was not aware of anything but what was happening to her. She no longer cared if the person pleasuring her was male or female. Having so many hands on her just heightened her sensitivity and made her feel everything more intensely. She was enjoying the new experiences. She became fully aware of the cocks in her ass and pussy. She felt each one grow bigger. With Jeff, she knew that meant he was about to cum. She wanted to complete her transformation to total slut. She turned her head to the side, dislodging the cock in her mouth momentarily.

"Cum on me. Shoot your cum all over me," Kris begged.

Moments later the giant cock in her pussy withdrew, shooting spurts of cum all over her stomach. Kris's senses were so heightened at this point that she felt each spurt land on her body. It brought her to a new level of pleasure. She came again, tightening around the man in her ass. She heard him grunt and somehow knew he was about to cum. She eased her ass off of his cock. His spunk landed between the cheeks he had just been between. She slid her ass crack along his shaft when he was spent. They shuddered in pleasure together.

The man fucking her face came shortly after the others. He stood over her, bathing her face and tits with his seed as he jerked his cock right above her.

Just when Jeff thought things couldn't get better, she saw his gorgeous wife covered in the cum of three different men. He watched as the man she had been stroking shot his load on her body as well.

"Oh shit!" he thought. "She is so fucking beautiful."

Although he loved the feel of the woman's mouth on his cock, his wife's ass was now open. He wasted no time in asking the woman to straddle his wife's face while he fucked her ass. He had never moved as quickly as he did when he joined his wife on the lounge chair, lowering her ass onto his ram rod straight cock. He wanted to blow just from feeling her ass slide down over him. The previous man's cum made contact with his own skin as she hit the bottom of his shaft. He groaned in delight. He heard Kris slurping at the pussy of the woman who had just been sucking his cock. His cock couldn't possibly get any harder. His wife was giving him one hell of an experience. Another man joined them, sliding into Kris' pussy. He felt the other cock slide into her. With just a thin layer of skin separating them, he had a slight idea what Kris was feeling. He wondered how she handled it. The sounds she was making were purely sounds of pleasure. It spurred him on to take her ass as he wanted it. This was not a time for soft, gentle love making. This was a time for flat out fucking.

Kris recognized Jeff's body and his cock in her ass. It delighted her to know that he was in her while she was in the middle of this tangle of bodies. She continued to use her hands on whatever pussy or cock was beside her. She had felt every size and length of cock, or so it seemed. She had experienced shaved, trimmed and natural pussies. She had lost count of how many cocks and pussies she had handled, and quite frankly, she didn't care. As long as her body was being used, they could keep coming. She never imagined she could be such a slut, but she loved every moment. She was covered in cum everywhere; tits, ass, stomach, mouth, hands. It was beyond her wildest imagination. She rode the waves of pleasure as the people fucking her continued their movements, finally filling her body with more cum. She tongued the bare pussy above her sucking up her juice when she drenched Kris' face. Jeff did not withdraw from her ass when he came. He filled her ass as he had done before, but today the feeling was different. It was far more exciting. Both of her hands were buried deep in pussies as they came; her hands filled with cum. When the final man rewarded her with his hot cum all over her tits and stomach, she was spent. Her limbs were no longer able to move.

Jeff reached up from underneath Kris, untying her blindfold. She shuddered as four woman placed their mouths on her ass, pussy, tits and stomach, licking the cum from every inch of her. Jeff was whispering in her ear how much he loved her, how much he loved watching her get fucked, how much he loved seeing her covered in cum. Kris' body tingled at her husband's words. She hoped that he would be open to an adventure like this again. The sensations were amazing. Kris came again as the women trailed their tongues over her body.

Throughout the remainder of their time at Hedonism, Kris met all the people who had used her body. She was surprised at the sheer number. More people had pleasured and used her body in one day than in her entire life. The thought sent sparks straight down to her pussy. She and Jeff had several more adventures with this group, but never of the magnitude of that first day. When they returned home, every hole of her body had been fucked so many times she wasn't sure she'd be able to walk. She knew that she would sleep with wonderful dreams. If Jeff wanted to whisk her away again, she would not ask any questions. She would simply enjoy whatever he had in mind.

12