Cum Bubbles

Story Info
A submissive gives morning head.
1k words
4.04
88.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slvjenn
slvjenn
27 Followers

The alarm started to beep at 7:30 on a Tuesday morning. Time to begin another day. I stopped the alarm from beeping and headed to the kitchen where I put on a pot of coffee. Once the coffee was brewing I went to the bathroom and peed. I left the door open, as master allowed me no privacy.

Once I had peed I turned the shower on, got undressed and stepped under the hot water. Showering was one of my favorite parts of the day. It was my time, just a few minutes to myself to do or think what I wanted. I had no boss wanting reports, no boyfriend, no food to cook, no dishes to wash. The laundry didn't need to be done the bed didn't need making.

I let the hot water rinse the soap off of me, it cleared my head and left not only my body fresh, but also my mind. As the conditioner washed out of my hair I knew it was almost over. My few minutes alone were gone for another day.

I turned the water off, squeezed the excess water out of my hair and stepped onto the rug outside of the tub. I grabbed the towel, dried my hair and body before wrapping it around myself and heading to the kitchen.

Once back in the kitchen my day was no longer mine. The daily routine was in full swing and it couldn't be stopped until it had run it's course. I poured coffee for myself and then for Master. I took a sip of the hot black liquid before taking Master his cup in the bedroom.

The coffee got placed on the night table and I took the sheet off of Master's body. He was on his back making it easy to free his cock from his boxers. He was also soft this morning; sometimes he was already hard by the time I got here.

Once I had freed his cock from his boxers I leaned over him and took it into my mouth. Thankfully he usually came quickly in the morning unless we had sex the night before. Those mornings were stressful as too much time had to be spent sucking him off.

I sucked on his still flaccid penis as I let it pass over my lips, if I went fast enough I could sometimes make him come before he was even fully erect. The first time this happened Master was somewhat embarrassed but I consoled him assuring him that when he is awake and prepared he has never had any "premature" problems. I figure that while he's sleeping and fully relaxed that there is no way for him to control himself in that way.

Today was not going to be one of those mornings, he was quickly growing in my mouth. He was awake now, I felt his hand on my head. He gently encouraged me to take him into my throat. I didn't resist. He pressed my head down and I was forced to let his cock into my throat.

He released the pressure and I came back up to his head to breath. I licked under the head as I caught my breath. Once I no longer felt out of breath I let his cock slide back into my mouth. Moving my head up and down I felt him tugging the towel off of my body. If this was going to be a long blowjob I needed to move into a better position. Master was pressing my head down again and I tried not to gag on him.

I wasn't allowed to use my hands so even if I wanted to stop him from pressing me down I couldn't while leaning over him like this. I felt the head of his cock in the back of my throat as he guided my head up and down. Finally I felt him begin to spasm and I began to bob my head, passing the full length of his shaft between my lips. His orgasm was strong and I moaned as he ejaculated.

Once he was done I slipped him out of my mouth with a kissing sound as I made sure not to leak his come as the tip came out of my mouth. Once he was out I knelt on the side of the bed and waited for master to sit up.

He swung his legs over the side of the bed and I put his cock back into his boxers. Once that had been completed I looked at him until he nodded his approval.

With my mouth still full, "Master, may I please swallow your come?"

Master usually let me swallow it right away, but today he decided not to.

"No sweetie, put your makeup on." He told me.

I don't mind the taste of his cum, but I don't particularly like it either. I went about putting my makeup on as master headed toward the shower. We were done at about the same time and still naked I fell back to my knees.

"Master, may I swallow your cum now?" I asked careful to not let it slide down my chin.

"No, get dressed." He said.

I got my clothes out of the closet and a bra out of my dresser. I got in them quickly, wanting to not only swallow master's come, but drink my coffee and have a cigarette.

As soon as I was done I hurried to master in the kitchen and dropped to my knees, "Master, may I P-L-E-A-S-E swallow your come?"

"No hon, keep it in your mouth. Get your travel toothbrush and toothpaste and put them in your purse, finish getting ready and go to work. You may swallow it when the first person at work engages you in conversation. Do you understand?"

I pleaded with my face and eyes for him to reconsider, but I knew he wouldn't. "Yes Master, I understand." I said popping cum bubbles as I spoke.

slvjenn
slvjenn
27 Followers