Cum Visit for Some Summer Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer started off perfectly, with us going out like the most perfect, adorable couple. We went to the beach and took cute couple photos, hung out with his friends at bars and concerts, and went to BBQ's. It was like the beginning of the type of summer you only saw on TV or the cool girls at school had with their popular jock boyfriends. It still amazed me at how cute Justin was and how proud he was to show me off to his friends. Especially when we were out and I was in my bikini. I'd never felt as confident as I did with him.

I was just back from the pool after a long day moving my stuff in and getting settled, when I got a phone call from my mom. She had booked me a flight to visit Ryder at college. Apparently he had called her and told her how much he missed me and needed sibling bonding time. She had told him that I'd moved in with my boyfriend for the summer and he got mad and insisted I come visit. Apparently he also said that family came first and how could she consider some boyfriend more important than him? She'd folded and bought the ticket. It was for a week at the beginning of August. Justin walked in as I sat with my phone in my hands, half my stuff still on the floor in front of me. "Babe? You okay?"

"My mom just bought me a plane ticket to go visit my brother next month..."

"You guys still aren't getting along I thought?"

"I haven't talked to him since April! He forced my mom to do it!"

"Maybe he just wants you to see Yale and get away before you start school yourself. He's graduating next year, isn't he?"

"Yeah. Maybe."

"I think you should go and have fun. If he's a jerk, don't spend time with him. Go make new friends."

"You're not mad? We're just starting our summer together."

"It's only a few days. And I'll be here when you get back, too." he pulled me close and kissed me. "I'm not going anywhere..." his fingers trailed gently down my bare back. "And I'm not just saying that because you're in that hot little bikini." he joked, undoing the top of my bikini and pulling it off.

"I love you, Kenzie." he whispered softly, looking at me tenderly. "I hope it's not too soon for me to tell you that." For the first time that I could remember since meeting him, he looked genuinely nervous as the seconds ticked past.

"I love you, too." I said, kissing him softly. "I love you." He held me close as a couple tears welled up in my eyes and I swiped them away, glad that he couldn't see them. It was going to be an intense few weeks until I left for my trip. He grinned at me as he pressed play on his iPhone on the speakers and Boys II Men "I'll Make Love to You" came on. I couldn't stop giggling as he rolled on top of me and covered my face playfully with kisses.

"Oh, are we making love now?" I asked kiddingly, pressing my knees into his chest, keeping him away from me.

"If I can make love to you while spankin' that ass." he bit my neck and pulled off my bikini bottom in one tug, throwing it onto the floor where my top already lay. His shirt and boxers followed a few moments later. He wasted no time rolling me over onto my hands and knees and pressing up against me. We usually played around and enjoyed foreplay for quite a while, but sometimes we just couldn't help wanting each other quick and dirty. Nothing wrong with a quickie now and then, right? He kissed softly down my neck as he quickly put a condom on and pushed inside of me, his hand pressed my back down til my face was in the pillow and his hips met my ass. "Uhn babe, you feel so freaking good." he squeezed my ass with both hands as he started to slide in and out of me, his breath picking up in pace almost immediately. He got so excited, which turned me on even more. "I can't believe I get this beautiful body all to myself, every fuckin' day till school starts. How're you even gonna walk half the time?" he teased, his cock filling every inch of me up in a way I could have only imagined before. When I didn't respond, he slapped my ass. Hard. "The answer is you won't. You'll be too busy here in bed." he tugged at my hair as he slid out of me completely and slammed back in when I whimpered in protest. Justin and I shared a penchant for dirty talk, despite how polite and romantic he was out of the bedroom, and it was truly the best of both worlds.

"I love how fucking horny you are. You just want it all the time like I do." he leaned forward to kiss the back of my neck. "You know no matter how rough and dirty we do it, I never get enough of you either." I gasped as he slid in deeper, his hand coming down hard on my ass again. "You or this cute little ass." He pulled out of me and rolled over so he was on his back, pulling me on top of him. "C'mon, ride me, cowgirl." I tugged at his hair and stuck my tongue out at him playfully, but I quickly bit my lip and let out a moan as I slid all the way down on top of him. "Ohhhh, yeah." he gripped my hips, obviously out of impatience, as he pulled me up and down on his cock. "You look so fucking sexy on top of me." he thrust his hips up as I pushed mine down, over and over, my nails digging into his chest. Out of nowhere, Ryder popped into my head, and I couldn't look down at Justin without seeing my brother's face. Even worse was the fact that picturing Ryder under me as I rode him was making me approach orgasm rapidly. Way too fast. I gasped and moaned Justin's name as I struggled to keep thrusting down on him, my hand working its way down to find my clit, rubbing it feverishly.

"Fuck yeah, baby. Come on my cock. Hurry up, come on." he coaxed me, as he always knew worked so well and got me so hot and bothered. My mind flashed back to the way Ryder had called me kitten and cooed at me to come. Justin spanked my ass fucking hard and I yelped.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck, fuck, fuck." I moaned, slamming my hips down as I started to come, wetness dripping everywhere as I rode him hard and fast, screaming out his name and my pleasure. He flipped me over mid-orgasm, and drilled into me, pushing in as deep as he could as he buried his face in my neck and came, calling my name.

Both of us were breathing hard as he rolled off of me and looked over at me, "Damn. I mean, you always are sexy when you come, but what got into you?"

"You. Duh."

"You little jerk." he tickled my sides and I giggled. "Be right back, honey." he went to the bathroom and I mentally slapped myself. I couldn't let Ryder ruin this wonderful thing I had going. I really did love Justin. It was just my fucked up mind that kept letting thoughts of Ryder slip in sub-consciously.

~

The next few weeks went by way quicker than I imagined they would, and much faster than I had hoped. Before I knew it, I was packing a suitcase for my trip and Justin was watching from what had become "our" bed. "I'm going to miss you, cutie pie."

"We'll text. And talk. And Skype. Thank god for technology."

"I can't kiss you over Skype. Or do this," he slapped my ass hard as I bent over to put something in my suitcase.

"Hey!"

"Hi!" he laughed and smiled his innocent little smile at him and I fell a little more in love with him, like I did every time he looked at me that way. "Wanna go to the beach today? Since you're leaving tomorrow and I'm not gonna see you in a bikini...all week long." he pouted and made puppy dog eyes at me. I hit him with a pillow.

"Fine, fine. Yes, let's go to the beach."

The next morning, Justin was kissing me outside of the airport. He wasn't the type of guy to be all over you in the bar or at a restaurant, but when the situation called for it, he was all about the PDA. He wasn't being shy about it either, as he caressed my face and kissed me so passionately. "I love you, babe. Have a safe flight. Call me when you get to the school, or when you land. Have a good time." he squeezed my butt hard and slapped it once for good measure. My face flushed and I ran into the airport, dragging my carry-on and my laptop bag in with me.

Once I was on the plane, the nervousness and butterflies hit. What was going to happen? Was Ryder going to act normal towards me? Was he going to ignore me? Try to recreate the last time we'd been together? I couldn't very well sleep with him now! As if I needed another reason, I was in a committed relationship - and happy. Not that he would care much about that. He was known for getting what he wanted, no matter the circumstances. My head was whirling the entire flight, minus the couple of hours I managed to sleep. I just couldn't help but worry something awful was going to happen. I wanted to take Justin's advice and have fun, despite whatever antics Ryder might be up to, but I knew my brother. It would be hard to get away from him if that's not what he had planned.

It was dark by the time I stepped off the plane and got myself through the airport and outside by the arrivals baggage claim area. My plane was a few minutes late, so he should have already been here, but when I called him, he sounded rushed and out of breath. "Fuck, sorry!"

"Where are you?"

"At school!"

"That's over a half hour away. Are you seriously going to make me wait that long? My flight is already late."

"Sorry." and with that he hung up. I suppressed a scream and called Justin to let him know I'd arrived.

Forty-five minutes later, my brother pulled up in his ridiculous truck. He got out and helped me put my suitcase in the back and pulled me in for a hug. "God, I missed you. I'm so sorry." he wrapped his arms tightly around me and I could tell people all around us were staring. He tugged at a strand of my hair gently. "Forgive me for being late, Kitten?" I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. But I'm hungry." I stepped up into his truck and he came around the other side.

"Me too..." he looked at me and bit his lip.

"No! Food. Please." He laughed and pulled out of the airport, heading in the direction back to Yale.

"Whatever you want, little sis." He squeezed my thigh and rested his hand on my leg.

"What are you doing?"

"Just being friendly." he shrugged and kept his eyes on the road. This was going to be a long night.

By the time we got back to his on-campus apartment after dinner, it was already past midnight. We stepped in the door and some incredibly attractive guy who was covered in tattoos who I'd never seen before was sitting on the couch, watching a movie. "Kenz, this is Oliver, my new roommate. Oliver, Kenzie."

"You and Adrian broke up?"

"We're not living together. Obviously. Oliver lives here now." he hit me playfully in the side and pulled my suitcase and bag across the apartment. "Follow me. This is my room." he put the suitcase and laptop bag down next to the bed. It was surprisingly neat and clean in his bedroom. I glanced over. One full sized bed. Did he really expect that I was just going to spend the week sleeping in his bed with him? He met my gaze. "I mean, it's a two-bedroom apartment. Unless you want to go sleep with my roommate you just met."

"He's less likely to try to fuck me." I snapped. Ryder's face fell.

"I'm not trying to hurt you, Kenz..."

"I have a boyfriend."

"I know. I'll sleep on the couch if you want me to." he offered, but I knew it was likely an empty offer.

"Maybe I will go sleep in your roommate's room!" I joked, punching him in the chest. I had to do everything I could to keep the sibling rivalry up and any tension out of the equation.

"I'm exhausted. Can I take a shower?" he nodded and handed me a towel. The shower helped to clear my head, but when I got out, I saw Ryder passed out on top of the blankets, naked except for a tight pair of boxer briefs that did almost nothing to hide the big cock I knew was hidden beneath. I swallowed loudly and tiptoed towards my suitcase to find some clothes. Was I imagining it or did he have a semi-hard on? I averted my eyes and pulled on a pair of panties and a long t-shirt. I needed to figure out how to make this week bearable. I tried to push him to one side of the bed, but it was almost impossible to move his large frame, so I just squeezed in between him and the wall. He groaned and rolled over, curling up behind me. I froze, thinking he might have woken up. He wrapped an arm around my side and then went still again. My breathing had increased and my heart was thumping in my chest. Why couldn't I have had the ugliest, most boring brother in the world that would have had no chance of breeding any tension between us?

I woke up in the middle of the night to find Ryder's rock hard cock against my ass. My shirt had ridden up and my tiny panties didn't cover much of my ass. "Fuck." I heard from behind me.

"You're awake?" I whispered angrily, reaching behind me to pull my shirt down. He grabbed my wrist and pinned it behind me.

"Shh...I'm trying to sleep." With his other hand, he grabbed my hip and pulled me tightly onto his erection. I whimpered against my will. I felt him start to rub up and down against my ass, only two small pieces of clothing separating us.

"Ryder, stop." he leaned forward and brushed my hair away from my neck, kissing the tender skin softly.

"I love you, Kenzie. It feels so right with you. Nothing has felt right since Christmas." I cringed and whimpered as he pulled his cock out of his boxers and slid it directly against my panties. "You feel so right. You're so precious. I'm so sorry I hurt you. Please let me make it better."

"I c-can't cheat on my boyfriend... it's not right."

"But it feels so right!" he exclaimed, moaning as I squeezed my thighs together impulsively, squeezing him as a result. "And so good." The head of his cock teased at my clit, rubbing through my soaked panties. He hooked his thumb in the waistband. "Lemme just take em off and we can go back to bed." he mumbled, pulling them down over my ass, as far as my closed thighs would let him. Go to bed? Yeah right. He reached around and started to play with my left nipple, rolling it and sucking on my neck. "C'mon, please, kitten? I need you so badly. It's been so hard without you here these past months." he pulled aside the crotch of my panties for a moment, letting the bare skin of his rock hard cock press against my bare lips. I let out a long moan as I could literally feel drops of my wetness dripping onto him. I knew he could feel it too and there was no way to deny it. My thighs instinctively relaxed and he yanked the underwear off, throwing them across the room.

Seconds later, before I had a chance to process anything, he was gripping my hips and his cock was inside me. "Fuh - Ryder! No! And without a condom again?! P-put one on." I'd literally been there a few hours and he was already starting to fuck me again?! What was wrong with us?! I tried to push my elbow back against his chest, but he pulled me closer and kept sliding his cock deep into me, making my mind go blank with lust and before I knew it, I was grinding my hips back into him. I tried to tell myself it was merely a natural sexual response, but I knew it wasn't all there was to it. He reached around my body and started to rub my clit as he kissed the back of my neck and drove his cock deep into me with each upward thrust.

Reaching around to my hips, he pulled me up to my knees and grabbed my hands, pushing them against the wall in front of me as my face was forced into the bed. "Fucking. Take. It." he groaned behind me, pushing his huge cock into me over and over. I'd stopped protesting, not that my previous attempts had been very strong. Half of me wanted to let go and enjoy every second of it and the other half was furious with him, and furious with myself. I had a boyfriend and he didn't respect that. He was being a bad influence. But fucking hell, could he light my body on fire. "Tell me he fucks you like this. Look at me and tell me you feel like this when you're with him." his hand was in my hair, yanking it so my eyes were on his. His other hand grabbed my breast hard and pinched my nipple. "I didn't think so." he squeezed my ass hard, pulling it back onto his cock, groaning out.

"Hold on, it's way too hot in here." The summer heat was obviously getting to his head, but it was also making us both sweat like crazy. He pulled out of me and got up, walking bare ass naked into the living room where he turned the AC on. I slid onto my back, pulling my legs up onto my chest and he grinned when he walked back in and saw me. "So sexy, you're getting ready for me again."

"N-no, that's not what I-" but he cut me off yet again, sliding his cock right back inside me and pushing my legs hard up against my chest as he reached between us to rub my clit. "I'm gonna make you cum so hard."

"Ryder!" I whined, as he stroked in and out methodically, his gaze meeting mine.

"Yeah, I love it when you say my name," he teased, licking his lower lip as his legs trembled slightly.

"You need to wear a condom," I repeated, "please?" He pulled out quickly, grabbing one from the bedside drawer, ripping it open and was back inside me within seconds. I cringed thinking about how many times he'd had to have practiced that.

"Happy now? I just wanna make you a happy little kitten," he pouted, even as he slid ever so slowly in and out, driving my body crazy. I pushed my hips into him and whimpered again. I wouldn't admit that I wanted it. I couldn't give in like that. Something changed in his eyes when he looked down at me and suddenly he pulled out of me and got up. "I'm sorry. God, I'm sorry."

"W-what are you doing? Where are you...?" he pulled his boxers up and left the room, shutting the door hard behind him. I lay there on my back, my pussy dripping wet and in total shock for at least a few minutes before I got up and wrapped the sheet around me, following him out into the living room.

"Ryder?" he was curled up on the couch, a large afghan wrapped around him. His eyes were shut and the room was mostly dark except the dull glow of the TV. I sat on the edge of the couch. "What just happened?"

"I'm such a fuck up. What am I doing?" he whispered loudly. "I love you so much and this is so fucked up. I can't help the ways that I want you and I just forced myself on you and you just make me so damn crazy. I should be happy for you that you have a boyfriend. I told my roommate you were an ex visiting just so that he wouldn't think it was weird if he heard anything. What is wrong with me? You don't deserve this. I'm going to sleep out here." he turned away from me and pulled the afghan over his head. I sighed. I was way too tired to protest. I made my way back to the bedroom, barely getting in bed before I fell back asleep.

The next day, Ryder was pouring on the sweetheart act. He had made breakfast for all 3 of us by the time I got up and put some pj's on. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head when I came into the kitchen, holding me close to him. "Missed you, Kenz."

"Um, yeah. Me too." His roommate was watching us with a knowing grin and I blushed. Great, now everyone in the world had heard me have sex.

"So, you guys ever have a threesome?" he said, in that half-joking tone people like to test the waters with. In another life, I might have loved the idea. If Ryder wasn't my brother, if I wasn't having the most fucked-up dilemmas, if I didn't have a boyfriend... maybe. Oliver was great looking. But I wasn't about to add something else to this destructive mix. Ryder punched Oliver hard in the arm.

"Did you really just ask that?"

"From the stories you've told me about your exes and the girls you've been with..." he trailed off, realizing what an asshole he sounded like. "Great breakfast, bro. Top of the line deliciousness." he dug into the plate of food Ryder had set in front of him.

"C'mon babe. Eat up. Big day planned." he kissed my cheek and sat down across from me at the counter. I poked my eggs with my food. Oliver put his hand on my leg and I glared at him. Ryder couldn't see from across the counter. I tried shaking it off, but I didn't want them to get in a fight over it so I gently removed it from my leg. He winked at me. Was I seriously in some type of fucked up porno movie or something? This was unreal. I ate as much as I could stomach and walked outside to the balcony, enjoying the hot sun on my arms and face for a few moments, before Oliver followed me outside.