Cum Visit for Some Summer Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, I must have read the signals wrong. I kinda thought you were giving me signs you were interested." he cocked his head to the side.

"I think you're cute. But I'm obviously here with your roommate. Isn't that kinda fucked up of you?"

"I guess. Ryder's done his fair share of chick stealing from what I've heard."

"You should respect each other more than that." Where was this responsible Kenzie coming from? I had no idea, but it was making my head hurt. "I'm down to go out tonight, though. The three of us. I'm definitely in the mood to drink."

"That sounds like a plan!" he high fived me and headed back inside. Ryder, hands still wet from the dishes, grabbed me around the waist.

"What sounds like a plan?"

"Bar tonight?"

"Sure. But for now, pool time. Get your ass in a bikini." he slapped my butt hard and I hurried away, into the bedroom to change.

As I donned one of my bikinis, I searched for logical explanations. This was my rebellious stage? I'd never really done anything remotely off the wall like this. Cheating? Would never have crossed my mind. The worst thing I'd done is drank a little and smoked weed, which was considered pretty normal for someone my age. I knew a lot of my friends and Ryder's friends even were doing a lot of things which would be considered way more morally corrupt than anything I would ever do in this lifetime, but it didn't help me to feel better about my own actions. I felt so out of character. Ryder drove me insane and made me feel like someone besides myself. He always had, just in a different way now than before. Maybe I should just drop all of the worrying and let things happen as they happen. What's that saying? Life's short? You only live once? Whatever.

I grabbed three towels from the closet and smiled brightly at Oliver as I exited the bedroom. "You coming with us?"

"Oh, sure." he glanced down at his boxer briefs and t-shirt.

"I should probably go change." Ryder came out of the bathroom wearing a pair of swim trunks and my eyes travelled down his body, unable to stop myself from checking him out. His eyes gleamed as he noticed, coming forward to swoop me up into his arms, carrying me like a baby.

"You look gorgeous." he whispered into my ear, pushing the hair away from my face and kissing me softly on the lips. "I love you, and I want to do everything I can to protect you."

"I want to stop worrying. I can't stress out over this. We have to just do our best to behave. Okay?" he nodded and set me down, giving my butt a quick squeeze.

"Lemme grab a few beers and we'll head out to the pool. I see you got the towels." I just nodded and watched as he disappeared into the kitchen. Oliver came out of the bathroom and I swallowed hard. He was hiding a serious body underneath that old t-shirt. And more tattoos. A lot of tattoos. God, what was wrong with me? I had such a great guy waiting for me at home.

"Rethinking that offer?" Oliver said half-jokingly, touching my side. An electric shiver went up my back and I giggled.

"I've never done that." I said quietly, not wanting to make Ryder mad if he heard.

"Me either. But it seems like it would be fun." he shrugged and grabbed one of the towels from my hands, putting his sunglasses on. Ryder came out of the kitchen with a 12 pack and we were off to enjoy the summer rays and cool water.

He slung his arm around my shoulders and led me to the pool area, which was downstairs and in a secluded area in the middle of the building. I dropped the towels and slipped my own shades on, laying down on one of the plush pool chairs, spreading my body out for the sun to bathe. Both guys stopped dead in their tracks, as did a couple of the guys already lounging by the pool. It's funny, up until the last few months, I'd never thought that much of my body, but it sure did seem to draw a lot of attention more recently. Maybe it was just something in the summer air. I shook my head and gestured for the boys to hit the pool. Ryder wasted no time jumping in, while Oliver opted to sit and dip his toes in. My head was still spinning a little, so I figured relaxing in the sun would do me some good. My phone buzzed and I glanced down at it. A text from Justin, "Hey babe hope you're having fun. I'm not watching Breaking Bad without u!" I grinned and closed my eyes.

I don't know how much time passed, but I must have dozed off, because I woke to the feeling of sensual caressing to my breast. I let out a soft moan and another hand came over my mouth. I looked up. Ryder. Of course. "Here?! Really?" I gasped, as his other hand slid between my legs.

"No one's looking. I want you so bad. C'mon, Kenz. We didn't finish last night and I'm going crazy." I bit my lower lip. He wasn't the only one. I glanced over to the pool, where Oliver was swimming.

"How long was I lying here?"

"Only like twenty minutes. You look so sexy in that bikini laying out in the sun. My summer fantasy come to life. Lemme take you upstairs. We'll be back before he notices." He pulled me up and dragged me by the hand towards the gate, giving me no choice.

We were barely inside the door before he had my bikini bottoms off and his hands were roughly pawing at my breasts, picking me up and placing me backwards over the couch in the middle of the living room, pushing between my legs as he pulled his wet swim trunks off. He held me by my thighs as he dipped his head down to taste me, licking at my already soaking wet clit. I grabbed at his hair and moaned, one hand coming up to yank the cups of my top up and grab at my tits again. "I need this. Maybe... maybe second time's the charm, you know?" He stood up and pulled me to the edge of the couch. I was gripping on, afraid he would flip the couch over, but he just positioned his cock at my dripping wet hole and pushed right in. "No condom, Kenz. It's okay. I'll pull out." he buried his face in my tender neck, sucking at the skin there, biting down hard. It was like he was ravenous and couldn't get enough. He pushed into me hard and fast. This time was much like last time, fast and dirty, in search of release. And this time I knew he wasn't going to stop until he got it. He leaned forward and grabbed one of my nipples between his teeth, rolling the other one in his hand as he still held me still on the couch and pounded into me. "So. Good. So fucking good." he groaned, throwing his head back as he pinched my nipples. Without warning, he thrust deep into me and held himself there, groaning my name loudly as he filled me up with his hot cum. I cringed, knowing I should have made him find a condom. He lifted me off the couch and carried me into the bedroom, sitting me down on the bed.

"S-sorry about that. I didn't think I'd cum so fast." he grinned mischievously at me. "Does it feel good?"

"I didn't cum." he raised an eyebrow.

"I could go again."

"No." I slipped off the bed and back into the living room to grab my bikini bottoms, heading for the bathroom. After I'd cleaned myself up, I walked past him towards the door. He had his swim trunks back on already and he grabbed me by the arm and pulled me close to him.

"What are you doing, Kenz? Are you upset because you didn't finish?"

"No! I'm upset because of all of this! I feel like a crazy person. This isn't me." Ryder hung his head and hugged me, this time in a brotherly way.

"I know. This has got me all mixed up inside, too. I keep telling myself to treat you just like my little sister again, but how am I supposed to do that? It's a lie."

"I think I need to just be alone for a little bit and think. You should go back out there and enjoy yourself. I just need to rest, okay?" He frowned but squeezed me again and went outside.

Crawling into bed, I called Justin, "Hello? Babe!"

"Baby, it's horrible here," I started to cry the second I heard his voice. He spent the next fifteen minutes cheering me up and trying to make me have a better attitude about the whole trip. I felt like a terrible person. After we'd said our goodbyes, Oliver and my brother burst into the apartment. Upon investigation, they'd apparently drank the entire twelve pack to themselves and were quite intoxicated. They were laying on the couch laughing to themselves and Oliver had a joint lit. I leaned against the door frame and cocked an eyebrow at Ryder. After he had blown a gasket yelling at me for smoking weed, I was surprised to see he was indulging. I sat on the couch between them and turned the TV on. "Have you guys eaten anything? It's way too early in the morning to be this drunk." They both ignored me and I found my way into the fridge to cook something up for breakfast. Meanwhile, I racked my brain for ideas. I just wish I had a more normal situation that I could talk to my friends about. What was I supposed to do, call up a chick friend and say, "Oh you know, the usual. Cheating on my bf with my brother. What's a girl to do?" As if. What I needed was a true heart to heart with Ryder and just put everything out there. We kept brushing on it, but never really addressing things head-on. Had he really meant it when he said that second time was the charm?

"Ryder, why don't you guys sit over here and eat some food and then you and I can have a little chat?" He nodded and the boys scurried into the kitchen to wolf down the eggs I had made. At least I was useful for something besides sex! After they'd eaten, Oliver lounged on the couch, though I'd made sure to lay some towels down so they didn't ruin it with their wet trunks. I dragged Ryder into his bedroom and shut the door. "I know you're drunk, but we need to talk. Like, seriously." he nodded and brushed his hair out of his face. "Me first," I started, but he interrupted me.

"Look, Kenzie. I don't know what came over me. I was obviously deprived of good sex and during Christmas seeing you it was obvious you had become a hot woman. I couldn't help myself. And after I came back here nobody else seemed as hot. Sounds fucked up, but it happens. I know it was wrong what we did, but we can move past it."

"What about last night?! And today? 'Second time is the charm'?"

"I just wanted to break my drought. Look, we'll have a good time this next few days. I'll show you around campus, you can meet some of my friends, yada yada, then you go back home to your boyfriend and college. It'll be fine."

"What about these feelings you keep talking about?"

"I'll be fine. Feelings are pointless anyway," he shrugged his shoulders. "You're my little sis." he whispered, "I'm supposed to love you." The words were exactly what he should be saying and exactly what I should want to hear, so why was my heart hurting from hearing them and my head feeling so fucked up? He pinched my cheek and patted my back. "You didn't eat anything, so let's go back out there and watch a movie and eat some breakfast and enjoy the day. Later we're taking you out to the bar like you wanted." I watched him saunter out of the room, and just like that, something seemed to change in him again. The old Ryder seemed to be back, at least temporarily.

I followed him out, nervously running my hand through my hair before I realized what I was doing. Oliver gave me a big, drunken grin from the couch, "How are you two gonna be up for drinking by tonight?"

"We're pros. Come sit down here." he patted the couch next to him as Ryder messed around in the kitchen. I plopped down next to him and he grinned, "You're still wearing your suit. Which is a very cute one, I must add." This guy was incorrigible! I thought cute guys flirting with me wouldn't matter once I was in a happy relationship, but it was natural to be flattered, right? Damn my soap opera of a life! Melodramatic, maybe, but seemingly true. Ryder put a bowl of cereal and milk in front of me. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention what a great cook my brother was. He kissed my cheek softly and sat down on the other side of me. I pulled my legs under me and tried not to pay attention to either of the cute guys sitting next to me. The kind of girls they could be pulling!

The night out at the bar was relatively uneventful. It involved me having a couple of drinks at the beginning of the night, while both Oliver and Ryder got hammered, did drunken karaoke, and I was forced to drive them both home. Oliver pawed at my legs the whole drive home, while Ryder mumbled drunkenly from the back seat. I knew at that moment that it had been a mistake to come here. To try to convince myself that I didn't feel anything for Ryder was one thing when I was 3000 miles away and in the arms of a truly wonderful boyfriend, but trying to do that when I was staying with him was impossible. I couldn't stay the whole week. Not if I wanted to get out of there without fucking him again. Regardless of what he'd said in his speech, I knew that there was more to the story than that.

"I was thinking we should go to a water park today. My friends hit me up and they're going in a big group. What do you think about that?" Ryder said, entering the living room from his bedroom. I'd spent the night on the couch after he'd passed out across the bed, not wanting a repeat of the previous night. Oliver had gotten up in the morning and apologized for his behavior, offering me a pot of coffee. After learning I didn't drink it, he made me a cup of tea and we spent the morning sitting on the couch discussing life. Halfway into our conversation, he'd looked at me seriously and said, "If you guys are having problems, I can listen, you know? I know I've been flirtatious and joked around with you, but it doesn't seem like you're happy here. Don't run away from your issues. They won't solve themselves." I nodded and smiled, not taking him up on his offer, at least not yet. But his words resounded with me long after, as Ryder entered the room and casually suggested plans for the day.

"I'm a little jet lagged and not feeling well from yesterday. Why don't you guys go?" I suggested, looking at Oliver with a friendly smile.

"I'm honestly really hungover, bro. I'm gonna sit this one out." Oliver shrugged, laying back on the couch.

"You guys are pansies! You sure, si-babe?" Ryder caught himself, his face flushing. "I can just tell them I'm not going if you want do something else."

"Totally fine. Have fun." he shrugged and went to get ready, leaving ten minutes later with a bag packed. He kissed the top of my head and was out the door just like that.

I looked over at Oliver and he smiled. "How does breakfast and a movie sound? Don't tell Ryder, but I'm actually a good cook."

"Can I help?" Oliver actually seemed like a really nice guy when he wasn't being unnecessarily flirtatious. I think we just got off on the wrong foot. I chopped up veggies while he whisked eggs, and we seemed to talk about everything under the sun besides Ryder and my relationship. I had this strange feeling that he knew there was something fishy about us, but maybe it was just my own paranoia. When we were sitting on the couch with a plate full of omelette, potatoes, and a waffle, I realized I was still sneaking glances at him, in all of his half naked glory. Was it truly natural to be so attracted to other guys when you were in a relationship? Or was I not meant to be with just one guy? I did believe in monogamy, but maybe there was something to be said about enjoying your youth single? God, I'm being such an asshole...

I got up to get a drink and Oliver joined me in the kitchen to help. I raised an eyebrow at him. "I'm capable of carrying two glasses, you know." he just smiled and nodded.

"Beautiful and capable." He reached behind me to grab something off the counter and momentarily his body was pressed into mine. I bit my lower lip as I felt his semi-hard cock rub against my ass and I gripped the counter and shut my eyes for a second to try to shake off the feeling of sexual tension. I'd had sex two times in the past day and hadn't achieved orgasm - that alone was enough to make a girl frustrated. But Oliver was incredibly attractive, I couldn't help it. His breath was on the back of my neck and he hadn't moved. It felt like minutes had gone by, but I knew it was just a matter of a few seconds. "Sorry." he mumbled, and I picked up both glasses and turned around so my body was facing him, squeezed between the counter and him. He leaned down and I thought he was going to kiss me, but instead he put a hand on my waist and whispered into my ear, "If you were my 'girlfriend', there's no way in Hell I'd be out at a waterpark instead of taking you to bed." I blushed profusely and wedged my way out of his grasp and into the living room. Fuck! I wanted to punch something. Besides feeling like a terrible person, the level of tension in my body was insane. I just wanted to come!

I played the movie and changed the subject, doing everything I could to stay on other topics besides Ryder or sex. It worked for most of the day, between watching movies, playing board games, and swimming. After we had laid by the pool for a couple of hours, it was starting to get late. Oliver told me that Ryder had texted him and said he wouldn't be back until later in the night, so he suggested we watch some cheesy movie and make cocktails. Three drinks in, I was pretty drunk and Oliver was at the stove again, making quesadillas. I don't think he was as drunk as me, because he came over and plopped down on the couch and picked up another beer, taking a big sip. He handed me a plate of food and grinned. "Food is the best when you're drunk."

I stuffed my mouth with food so I couldn't say anything stupid, and I pressed play on the movie. "He's not really your boyfriend, is he?"

"What? I mean, we're not officially together." I knew that wasn't what he meant, but I was pretty drunk and I had to be careful what I said.

"You guys look so alike. You're kidding yourselves that people will believe you're dating. Or fuck buddies."

"What are you saying to me right now?"

"It's obvious you guys are related." I swallowed hard and put down my glass of juice. He put his arm gently on my shoulders. "It's okay. You don't have to be ashamed. Shit happens, man. I'm sure you wouldn't be doing what you're doing unless you were at your wit's end. I'm not even concerned about that part of it. It's just the way you seem so miserable and jumpy. And... if I might add, totally not sexually satisfied." I blushed. Was he seriously telling me he knew we were siblings and didn't care? He was more concerned for my lack of orgasms?

I felt his other hand slowly drifting up my leg to my thigh and slowly towards my inner thigh. "He wouldn't have to know..."

"I have a boyfriend." I squeaked, "He doesn't know about Ryder and I already feel awful." Oliver's hand stopped travelling but he squeezed my leg.

"It's okay. I won't tell him. I just want to make you relax and have a good time." I nodded, not even realizing what I was doing. He leaned in to kiss my neck and his phone rang loudly. Seriously? He answered it with a loud sigh, "Hi Ryder. Yes, I'll make sure she eats. Okay. Yeah, okay." he hung up and looked at me. "He told me to care care of you... which is exactly what I plan on doing." He leaned forward to kiss me and I closed my eyes. Everything was a mess in my mind. All I knew was there was a pair of very nice lips pressing against mine and a strong arm pulling me on top of a very fit body. I kissed him back fervently, whimpering as he grabbed my ass hard.

Suddenly there was a key jangling in the lock and I found myself on the floor. He must have pushed me off him and I giggled at the thought. "Ryder?" I called out. He stepped into the room and rushed over.

"Why are you on the floor, babe?" He slipped his arms under my back and legs and pulled me up into his arms. He kissed my forehead softly and glared at Oliver. "Did you get her drunk and just let her lie on the floor? Idiot." He carried me into the bedroom and slammed the door behind us with his leg, pushing me back onto the bed and kneeling over me. "God, I missed you today. You look so freaking beautiful and all flushed and drunk. Are you too drunk right now?" I shook my head. I needed this. He needed to fuck me right now and make me come.