All Comments on 'Cumming between a Mother + Daughter'

by snowblind678

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
GizmorGizmorover 12 years ago
Cumming

Loved your story! Hope more is cumming. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Uh... Check your measurements.

I was loving this story right up until the mention of a dick that's 8 inches in length, and 1 inch in diameter. So 8 inches long, and about as thick as a quarter? As in the coin. A quarter is just barely under 1 inch in diameter.

Needledicks FTL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so, you may want to check your math.

If Lauren is 31, how old is her daughter?

LittleprickLittleprickover 12 years ago
mind blowing

I also thought she was hot for her mother's lover. happily surprised she was hot for her mother. I hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It was a good read... Except

For how you kept describing their breasts it was really distracting. You don't need to keep telling the reader they are 34D's or whatever, and even the first time you do you should realise that doesnt actuly help someone picture neither does giving measurements.

You should use description like teardroped shaped, far to much to hold in his hands, hourglass figured, or things like that. Not just measurements.

Very distracting.

AlpineskierAlpineskierover 12 years ago
very good

A few errors, but very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
33 not 31

reread

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
STILL makes no sense...

means mother was 15 when she had the daughter?? definitely needs a EDITOR!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Grammar & Flow

I like the concept and setup of the story. The characters were a little fleshed out and the start of the story was done well. However, there are a few too many grammar and spelling errors that should have easily been fixed. These tend to distract from the rest of the story.

Another major problem is your usage of the "wall-of-text." To make it easier to read and get into, please break up your giant paragraphs. Make them into smaller chunks and more digestible.

snowblind678snowblind678over 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

It's my first story so I appreciate the feedback. First, this story was checked by an editor for appropriateness and while the mother may have been 15 when she had the daughter--that's a different story and not part of mine. For those of you uncomfortable with teenage pregnancy, I guess bury your head in the sand because it's reality for 10s of thousands of teenagers every year.

Second, I'm writing, at least partially, from the perspective of two females and would love to have additional insight from the female readership. Please let me know what you think!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you

Absolutely loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good work

Excellent work. Needs a Part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
With the daughter?

Are we going to get a part 2 when he has Rachel with Lauren watching, maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Point of view

My only complaint is the Point of view changes. If you're going to write in first person, stay with one character. To get the point of view from more than one character, it's easier on the reader if you use third person writing. beyond that, good story.

greatongue66greatongue66over 9 years ago
VERY Hot!

I can't wait to read the continuation of this story!

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Great Story

But you need to follow-up. Mom asked him to fuck her daughter and No follow-up. How does he handle it does it affect his and Laurens Relationship or does he get a 2 for 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WOW Awsome

You did such a great job with this story can hardly wait to hear how this ends in part 2. There is going to be a part 2? There has to be, Please, you did such a great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ready

Great story, waiting for the next part.

SJP9220SJP9220about 2 years ago

OMG Part 2 soon please!!! Thomas and Rachelle and mommy in a 3-some!! Mmmmmm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous