Cumming Camp Counselors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raising her hips, she positioned the tip at her vagina, then she slowly pushed the shiny plastic cylinder inside. Her lips pushed apart and her hips lurched a couple of times. She closed her eyes and moaned. "Oh, fuck, yeah, that's good." She withdrew it and pushed it in again, further this time.

My mouth suddenly dry, I licked my lips, staring at my cabinmate.

Marilyn grabbed the vibe in her fist and started really thrusting it in rhythmically. "Oh, oh, oh, yeah. Fuck me. Oh, oh, mmmm…" Eyes wide open, she babbled on as she watched it plunge into her pussy again and again. Her other hand diddled her clit around and around, then suddenly violently up and down as she thrust harder still with the vibrator.

I leaned back against the shuttered wall and pushed my hand into my panties. I slid two fingers along my lips and cupped my breast through my damp tshirt. Quivering needles of pleasure ran up my spine and I shut my eyes for a moment.

"Yeah…Stace. You look so sexy like that. Touch your pussy for me." Marilyn was watching me now as she continued masturbating with her toy.

I looked down at the fingers in my panties and I could see them move beneath the wet material. Fuck this, who cares? I pulled my hand out and peeled my panties off my legs. I sat back, raising my right knee and pushed two fingers into my pussy. God, that felt good. My heart pounded in my chest.

"Yeah, Stacey. Go, baby. You…look…so…uhhhh!" Marilyn stopped suddenly, jerking a couple of times, not breathing. Her mouth opened in a silent scream and her eyes screwed shut. She rocked on the bed, coming against the vibrator buried deep inside.

My fingers flew inside my pussy, thrusting in and out, rubbing my clit as I did.

A gasp then a gust of air blew out of Marilyn as she started moving again. "Yeah, Stace, do your pussy, baby. You look so good, just like a porn princess."

I looked up at Marilyn and she was pushing the vibrator slowly in and out of her as she watched me. Her pussy was wet, red and puffy as though it'd been beaten. Sweat ran down her face and breasts.

"Stacey, I can see your nipples and your areole through your shirt. Pull your shirt up. Show me those big boobies. Let me see."

Again, I looked down and realized that my shirt was soaked through with sweat. I pulled it over my head and lay back on the bed. I spread my knees, placing my heels against my butt and placing both hands between my legs, started working towards my cum.

My fingers were lodged in my pussy again, and I'd started my favorite motion on my clit with the forefinger of my left hand. I flicked the tip of my finger, just beneath the nail underneath my clit and upwards, just like a tiny tongue licking me. Jolts of pleasure washed up my body into my shoulders, into my neck.

"Your breasts are beautiful and so full. I love their shape. I wish mine were as big as yours."

My eyes were half-open looking over at Marilyn who was still working the vibrator. Her breasts had always been smaller than mine. She had one of those bodies, no boobs to speak of, but a perfectly rounded butt. I'd never really given it much thought before now.

"Your nipples are very sexy, Marilyn. I like the way your areole puff up around them." Her little boobs bounced as she started thrusting the vibrator again. She was working for a second one.

I needed to cum bad. The pressure building up in my hips was great. I closed my eyes and thrust my hips at my fingers, really concentrating on getting off. I started to pant through my mouth.

Marilyn kept whispering little words of encouragement to me as I masturbated. Urging me along. "C'mon Stace. Let's see you do it, baby. Get off. Make that pussy cum. You look so sexy, so good."

I could feel my body tightening, my boobs swelling, the pressure building. I pushed my head back against the mattress hard. Ooo, a little zing of sensation flew up my chest and into my brain. I could feel a tingling starting between my shoulder blades. I smiled, licked my lips and plunged my fingers home.

Marilyn started panting. "Stace, I'm gonna cum again. Oh fuck. Come with me." I heard her springs squeak and squawk, complaining about the movement on the bed above them, but I didn't care. I was cumming. A quiet tingle spread through my abdomen, then suddenly a bolt of lightening shot through my nipples and into my pussy. My breath came in hyperventilating little gasps. Nerves jangled along my arms amid the goosebumps. I folded up on the wet sheets into a fetal position - panting, cumming, panting, cumming - convulsing one more time, until it was all gone. I was spent. I relaxed into a jumble of legs and arms, breathing hard. My hair lay across my face, matted wet from sweat. My thighs ran wet, glistening with my juices.

Gulping for air like some beached fish, I pushed my hair out of the way and looked at Marilyn. She lay back naked against her pillows. The vibe was no where in sight. Her hands were held above her head like some wasted prizefighter. Her eyes opened as she turned towards me.

"Was it good for you?" She lay her head back and chuckled, then breathed deeply again and sighed it out.

I grinned, too weak to get up. I thought about how easily she had let a secret of mine spill out earlier to Johnny.

"Marilyn?"

"Mmm-hm?" She didn't move.

"We…we're gonna keep this secret, right?" As much as they wanted to close, I kept my eyes open, looking at her.

"Not to worry, darling Stace. This is the first of many secrets I plan on keeping this summer." She pulled the sheet up, covering her breasts. "Can't be letting everybody in on a good thing." She smiled, clicked off the flashlight and rolled away from me.

Smiling and content, I pulled the sheet over me, pushed the pillow under my head and fell asleep immediately.

We were up early the next morning, the first day of fix-it week. Before the campers showed up, we had to get a huge list of stuff repaired around the camp - doors painted, sidewalks poured, brush cleared, sanding, hammering - basically your general sweaty, dirty hard labor.

And naturally, the weather didn't cooperate. The sun was out early and by mid-day, it was a scorcher. Wearing more oily sunscreen than usual, I became a dirt and dust magnet. By lunch, it looked like someone had dropped me into a sewer and then used me to sponge off the high desert. I had dirt everywhere and I mean, everywhere.

As my back and legs started to give out towards the end of the day, all I could think about was how good a swim would feel. A nice plunge into cool summer water, releasing all the sweat, grime, grit and slime from the day's labors. Wow, that sounded so tempting.

But as luck would have it, the lake and pool were still off-limits until the end of the week - one of Director Dan's fucked-up rules.

I finished smoothing the last of the cement on the sidewalk in front of the mess hall at six o'clock. Dan called it quits for the day and everyone just collapsed for a while where they were. I sat at one of the tables inside with my head down on my arms. I was playing out a fantasy in my mind of me in the shower with a bar of soap when Marilyn whispered in my ear.

"What's playing in the mind of yours now, Stace?"

I looked under my armpit and saw a dirty tank top staring back at me. I mumbled into my arms. "I'm fantasizing about getting all of this dirt off of me in the shower, but I'm too tired to get up just now."

Marilyn chuckled. "How about a swim instead?"

"That'd be great, but the lakefront and pool are closed 'til Friday."

"Not if you have the key." I raised one eyebrow as two fingers pushed a brass key under my arms.

I raised my head. "Dan'll kill us."

"Dan doesn't have to know." She grinned and rocked happily side-to-side.

I was getting into the spirit of this now. "When?"

She looked around the room. Everyone else was just beginning to stand and stretch. "After dark. Meet me at the watchtower. Everyone else should be at the campfire. I have a few things to check first. If there's a problem, I'll let you know then. Okay?"

I raised my hand, forefinger and thumb in a circle. "Okay."

The watchtower was used by the canoeing class. On top, the counselors had a view of the lake's inlet and could keep an eye on all of the campers as they practiced their feathering and paddle technique. Inside the tower, all of the equipment was kept locked up. The canoes were kept in a separate shed nearer the shore, next to the docks. I looked down there and saw the big "Off Limits" sign posted by Director Dan.

I checked my sidepack - flashlight, swimsuit, sandals, tshirt, shorts. I was ready, but where was Marilyn?

The moon was out low over the horizon, just clearing the treetops while I watched. I was still dirty and beginning to get a little impatient. It'd been dark for about an hour and I'd been waiting for at least half that time.

"Hey, Topeka!" Marilyn darted out from behind the tower.

I just about jumped out of my skin. "Don't fuckin' do that," I whispered and pushed her.

"Do what?" Marilyn sidled up next to me, smiling the canary smile.

"You scared me."

She shrugged.

I looked at her. "Well?"

"I got the key. Campfire starts in ten minutes. Everything is set. I think we got a good hour, hour-and-a-half, maybe longer."

I gestured at the trail. "Then lead on, Captain. Time's a wastin'"

I followed Marilyn along a dirt path into the trees. During the winter months the underbrush had grown head-high. With the moon still low, I could barely see my feet. Reaching in my bag, I clicked on my flashlight.

"What're you doing? Turn that off." Marilyn walked back to me. "Sorry, but that thing can be seen from a long way. Just follow me closely, okay?" She started back down the path as I put the light away. I almost missed her taking a right onto another trail, leading deeper into the woods.

"Do you know where you're going?"

"Yes, of course. Been there a thousand times - two more minutes."

We trudged through the dense forest until suddenly, the treeline cleared and the wire fence surrounding the pool came into view. We climbed a short rise to the foundation surrounding it. The fence was high, higher than I remembered with razor wire at the top.

"How do we get over?"

Marilyn fished out the key. I'd forgotten. She led me around the perimeter until we came to the locker room door on the far side complete with another "Off Limits" sign. She put the key in and opened it.

Inside it was quiet. I'd only ever been here when the place was crowded with screaming campers. Now, it was almost eerie. I half-expected someone to come around the corner.

We stepped through the room covered in green indoor-carpeting, past the benches, showers and lockers and walked straight out onto the pebble-textured surface surrounding the pool. The blue and white floaters lining the deep end bobbed in the aqua waves as I admired how clean and wonderful it looked.

In the night air, I heard what would be the first of many camp songs start. "We're cool then. The campfire's started." I smiled at Marilyn.

She started pulling at her clothes. "C'mon, what are you waiting for? Get out of these damn, dirty clothes."

I walked back into the locker room, took off my sidepack and got out my swimsuit. I sat down and pulled off my workboots. Dirt fell out onto the floor as I brushed my foot off.

Marilyn came in the door naked. "What are you doing?"

"Getting dressed."

She slapped her forehead and held her hands out, exasperated. "Are you serious? You're still dirty. Just go skinny-dipping."

I looked outside past her at all the open fenceline. "What if someone comes?"

"Hell-o, Earth to Topeka. We're here secretly, remember? No one is coming." She walked outside. I took a look at my suit and stuffed it back into the pack. My other boot fell to the floor and I stepped back outside.

I unhitched my overalls, yanked off my socks and peeled my dirty tank top over my shoulders.

I just caught sight of Marilyn's butt as she dove in, splashing me.

The water felt cold, but good. Her head broke the surface halfway across the pool. "You'll get yours, Sacramento!" Unhooking my bra and stripping off my panties, I dove in.

"Ah. There's nothing as good as that first plunge into cool water after you've been so hot and dirty. I felt the water rush along my body, the bubbles drift along my belly and legs, tickling as they went. My hair flowed back off my face like a mermaid's. I stretched the moment until I had to surface.

I was shoulder deep. Inhaling deeply, I shook my hair back and looked around. Marilyn climbed out of the pool on the opposite side and drippily made her way to the diving board. Her little lithe body looked perfect silhouetted against the night sky - all tight curves and that distinctive glistening matte of dark hair at the juncture of her legs. She walked to the end, posed for a dive, bounced the board gently and with a great spring in her legs, she arched through the air and broke the water clean.

Her dark shadow rippled beneath the surface until it was right next to me. She came up, laughing.

"You're good. Did you take diving or something in school?"

"Yeah, girls swim team for two years. Go ahead, give it a try."

I swam to the side and pulled myself out with the ladder. One ear still clogged with water; I tilted my head to the side and shook. The diving board was a simple three-meter one with an adjustable wheel governing the spring. I'd used one once before at my uncle's country club, but I really didn't know diddly about real diving. I walked out to the end of the board and posed.

"You look great. Go ahead!" Marilyn was a black dot in the center of the pool.

I flexed my legs and pushed off. For a brief moment, I could feel the night air glide around me with a little breeze as I fell towards the water, then whoosh! The cool water enveloped me once again. Thousands of little blue bubbles danced all around me, heading for the surface. The bottom came up and I pushed off with my feet. I broke the surface, treading water and shook the water off my face. Where was Marilyn?

"Get out of the way."

I spun around; she was already on the board ready for another dive. I swam to the side and hauled my ass out again as she did an even better dive than her last. I climbed back on the board, walked to the end again and looked down to set my toes over the end of it. I raised my arms, pointed my fingers and pushed off into the air again. Whoosh! Thousands of bubbles danced.

This time I glided straight out from the board rather than down, reveling in the feel of the water as my body knifed through it. It felt like flying. It felt clean. It felt…BAM! I ran into something soft.

I opened my eyes underwater and saw legs and feet…Marilyn.

I stood up in the waist deep shallow end, brushing water from my face and eyes. "What're you still doing in the pool? I thought…" I opened my eyes. Johnny Winston smiled back at me.

"Didn't Marilyn tell you? She invited me to…" His eyes traveled down my body.

Oh, shit! I was naked! I looked down, saw my dripping breasts and instantly sank into the water. I covered myself as best I could as I tried to knee-walk backwards towards the deep end, splashing everywhere like a drowning dog.

"Topeka, what's the matter with you? Come back here." Marilyn was somewhere, shouting.

I reached the blue and white floaters and hid behind them.

Marilyn stood next to Johnny in the shallow end. They were both naked.

"What the hell is going on?" Trying to cover my boobs and hold onto the blue and white floaters was proving a bit too much. I swallowed water as I yelled at them and started coughing.

"Are you okay?" Johnny stepped forward just enough so that I could see just why he was such a popular guy. Not only did he have sculpted pecs and a three-line six-pack to boot, but his plumbing was already a little swollen and it looked huge.

"Fine, I'm fine. Just tell me what's going on. Okay?"

Marilyn came up behind Johnny and put her arms around his waist. "Sorry to surprise you, Stace, but I thought you wouldn't mind having Newport here with us. After all, as you can see…he comes well-equipped." She reached around and grabbed his cock in her hand, holding it up.

"Hey, Marilyn, come on. Why didn't you tell her?" Johnny jumped away from her grasping hand and waited for an answer.

"I don't know. I just think it was that big of a deal. Come on back, Topeka. Johnny doesn't bite."

Johnny smiled in my direction and waved. I didn't understand what was happening, so I couldn't let down my guard yet.

"What didn't you tell me, Marilyn? Let's start with that."

Marilyn put her hands on her hips, looked up and growled at the moon. Johnny dove in the water and started swimming in my direction.

"No! No, that's okay. Just…Johnny? Stay away. Stay over there." He surfaced six feet away, calmly treading water and watching me. I almost drowned, trying to cover myself.

"Settle down, Topeka. It's okay. I can't see anything under the water. You're fine. Just hold onto the rope."

I did as he said, leaving just my head from the nose up above the water. I looked at the two blue eyes framed by that perfect nose and the black line of eyebrow above each. A little smile played at the corner of his mouth - a little smile that wasn't quite sure of itself.

"You know Marilyn. She's just playing with us. I'm really sorry about this, but…"

I think he blushed. He started to speak, but lowered his eyes and took a deep breath instead.

"…but she said you guys were talking yesterday and that, well…she told me that you thought I was…hot."

That was the understatement of the century. I didn't think he was hot, I thought he was molten. He was the only guy I'd ever met who made my knees weak. I raised up just enough to speak.

"I see. She told you a secret of mine again."

"Then, is it true? Do you like me?"

"Well…I don't really know you, Johnny, but I do like what I see."

A big smile swept across his lips. He got that "aw shucks" look that little boys get when complimented and looked down. Then his eyes met mine. "Can you come out and play then, now? Like she said, I won't bite. I promise."

I looked at him and thought about it for a moment. What was I waiting for? Here was the guy of my dreams offering himself to me. "You swim back first, okay?"

He threw one massive arm over his shoulder and started swimming back towards Marilyn, who was sitting on the side of the pool. I sucked up my courage and let go of the rope. I swam underwater to the shallow end, then stood up, still covering my boobs.

"Sorry, Stace, I thought you wouldn't mind." Marilyn hopped off the side and walked towards me.

"It's not that I mind, I'm just surprised. That's all."

She kissed me on the cheek and put an arm around me. Johnny splashed some water. I looked over as he climbed out of the water and sat on the edge. Jesus, he looked awesome.

"I talked to Johnny yesterday in the mess hall about going for a swim. At first, there was nothing I could say to him that would make him give me the key and risk his job. I offered everything I could think of, money, a blowjob, me, but when I mentioned that you would be here, he said yes."

"Well, the blowjob sounded nice." Johnny was trying to be funny. Marilyn laughed.

I looked at Marilyn as she eyed him. Her eyes traveled up and down his body.

"Marilyn." She turned towards me as I watched her. "You should have told me."

"Yeah, I'm sorry."

"But I understand. After all, a girl has to keep her goals in sight, doesn't she?" I grinned.

She looked puzzled, but sort of grimaced into a half-smile. I looked back at Johnny who was patiently kicking up waves with his feet.

"Johnny, would you mind if Marilyn sucked your cock?"

His head rose as his mouth fell open. I think he short-circuited for a minute.