Cumming Camp Counselors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What!? Uh…no, no, I guess not. Uh, sure!"

Marilyn had a very similar expression on her face.

"Well, roomie, what're you waiting for? Suck his dick. I wanna see that." I pushed her towards Johnny.

Looking back at me with a surprised expression and nodding her head for confirmation, I blinked slowly at her and nodded along with her. She turned towards Johnny and walked slowly between his knees. She looked so tiny in front of him, almost like a little water nymph.

I went to the side of the pool and leaned against it to watch.

Marilyn smiled up at Johnny. He smiled back and looked at me, then back to her as she grasped his rising erection with both hands. She looked down at the fat little beast, encircling one hand around the shaft and the other cupped his balls. Johnny moaned as she started jacking his cock up and down steadily.

"God, Johnny. I had no idea you were this thick. It's a beautiful penis." Marilyn was enraptured with the meat in her hands.

"Th-thanks, Marilyn. You're pretty easy on the eyes yourself."

She smiled up at him. "That's one of the nice things about little women like me. 'Makes everything seem bigger."

I chuckled. Johnny smiled and looked up at me.

I took a couple of steps closer down the side of the pool, watching the two of them. Johnny leaned in and kissed Marilyn on the top of her head gently. She smiled quickly up at him, then licking her lips, descended.

"I think this could use a little lubrication. What do you think, Stace?" Marilyn glanced at me.

She was in her glory. She loved performing for someone. She loved being watched. I nodded my ascent and Marilyn kissed the tip of Johnny's cock. Her tongue snaked out and licked all around the mushroom-shaped head. She continued massaging his balls. Johnny leaned back on his elbows, driving his hips forward and offering me a great view. Marilyn turned her eyes up to Johnny.

"Here we go, baby. I've been wanting to do this for a long time. You ready?"

Johnny nodded. I shivered.

She looked back down at Johnny's swollen cock and opened her mouth. The fat end of it passed her lips, squeezing past them and deep into the depths of the cavity there. She closed her eyes as she closed her lips around Johnny's shaft and her cheeks caved-in around it as she sucked hard and moaned deeply.

Johnny threw his head back and blew out a stream of pressurized air like wind escaping from a tire. Marilyn smiled as best as she could with her mouth full of cock and started bobbing slowly up and down Johnny's penis, leaving shiny skin when she pulled out and pressing her full lips inward when she plunged down.

The way Johnny was reacting to her ministrations was beginning to have an effect on me. Johnny was moaning almost every time she went down on his cock. His hips were beginning to rise and fall, which made his perfect ass tighten against the side of the pool. And from what I could see, his rising chest and tightening arms gripping the pool's edge looked absolutely scrumptious.

The feelings that his body was eliciting in me started out as a tingling deep inside my pussy. My hands were still over my boobs, although now they were caressing, rather than hiding. I pinched my nipples and a shot of sweet pain bolted to my nether regions. Marilyn jacked Johnny's cock in time to her sucking now, acting just like a tight little pussy for him.

I reached back and pushed myself up on the side of the pool. I was just four feet from a very excited Johnny, leaning back with his eyes screwed shut. I brought one foot up on the side, opening my pussy and started buzzing my clit with my thumb. Oh, that felt great and what a perfect show for it. I realized that what I was witnessing mirrored the fantasy I'd had the day before in my shower. My breath sucked in at the initial contact with my clit and little tingles of sensation like glitter thrown in water started circling my crotch. I pushed a finger into myself, just a little, searching for my sensitive spot. Finding it, I rubbed for a second and then couldn't stand it any more, so I moved back to my clit.

Thrusting his hips, Johnny sat up suddenly, grabbing Marilyn. "Stop, stop, I don't want to cum yet. Wait." Her mouth slid off his cock with a pop. He pushed off the side and into the pool. It was only about knee deep where we were. He lifted little Marilyn up on the side and put a hand on her shoulder, pushing her back.

"Your turn, Sacramento. Turnabout is fairplay." With that, he pushed her knees apart, bent forward and kissed her pussy. He kissed her deep and hard, pressing first his lips and then his tongue deep into her. Marilyn moaned loudly, then put a hand over her mouth as Johnny licked her to seventh heaven.

I had a flush running up and down my chest that made me look like a burn victim. My mouth was open and I was breathing hard. I was back on one elbow, right knee up and left leg stretch to the side, rubbing my clit and alternately fingering my pussy. I was well-lubed and ready for a big one.

Marilyn moaned around her hand again. I looked up and saw Johnny push her forward, bringing up both her knees and pressing her open as his tongue danced up and down her pussy. Her head pushed against my thigh and she wrapped one hand around my leg as she kept her mouth covered with the other. I had a perfect view of what Johnny was doing to her pussy. He held her lips open with his thumbs and he drew his tongue along her lips, alternating between one side and then the other. Then, he would move down between her legs and plunge his tongue deep inside her. Continually moaning, Marilyn's back arched, pressing her head hard against my leg. Her nipples were little steely points shooting at the moon and her areole were puffed high around them.

It was almost as though Johnny were licking me. I had a great view. Marilyn's legs below me, spread open. His tongue licking, darting in and out of her pussy. Marilyn's hips rocking, thrusting against his face. My fingers working in time with his tongue. Every time she jerked, her head pressed back against my leg.

He rose back up and circled her clit with his tongue. He opened his eyes and looked at me. My right hand was a blur over the top of my pussy, rubbing my lips and circling my clit right along with his tongue.

But just then, something nudged forward into my well-lubed pussy. Startled, I looked down and saw Marilyn smiling up at me. She had pressed two of her fingers into my channel and started rubbing the tips of them on my G-spot. I wanted to object, but the energy that shot up between my lips was too good. I started moaning and couldn't stop. She was playing my pussy like a violin. I closed my eyes and got swallowed in the sensation - my fingers circling my clit and her fingers rubbing me, oh so right.

"Oh Marilyn. Oh, that's so good. Oh fuck." I babbled incoherently between moans as I climbed towards my cum. I could feel it building deep inside me. A bubble trying to burst, but having no place to go, it just got bigger and bigger.

Something pushed my hand out of the way and suddenly liquid heat covered my clit and started rubbing it. I opened my eyes in surprise to see Marilyn's mouth covering my pussy. I called to God in the night sky and grabbed her head. Her little arm busily plunged two fingers in and out of me. My hips were thrusting forward at a furious pace, bumping her nose, her cheeks, spreading my juices all over her face.

I groaned loudly and collapsed back against the ground, giving into the exquisite feeling between my legs. I clutched at my breasts as Marilyn worked me over. I climbed higher and higher. I could feel my pulse racing. My heart pounded against my ribs. I was panting like a track runner and still the sensation built.

I felt some movement over my left side and I half-lidded my eyes to see what was happening, not that I cared. Marilyn's right leg draped itself over my head and her crotch lowered to my breasts. Her puffy, pink pussy was right in front of me, wide open and dripping with her oily juices. Marilyn's mouth resumed its attack on my clit and I groaned, arching into her body. Marilyn's pussy drew closer, rocking back until it was against my lips. I kissed it. Salty, wet. I kissed it again and licked it. I was numb to any issue, but getting off. I opened my mouth and drew her hips to me, sucking her pussy into my mouth. I was delirious. I was crazy. I was in Heaven.

Somewhere far off, I heard Marilyn scream and her hips bucked against my face for a minute. Then the inviting warmth that was one with my mouth moved away and I felt the coolness of the night air on my wet face. I didn't know what was happening. I opened my eyes and met Johnny's. He was standing between my legs, jacking off that magnificent cock. He looked at me with a passionate hunger. His eyes traveled from my face to my breasts to my pussy and back again, taking in the sight as the muscles in his arm flexed, stroking a beautiful cock. A craving washed over me.

I sat up. Marilyn sat off to the side, one hand on her pussy and one on her breast, watching us.

I leaned forward, put my hands on his broad shoulders and kissed Johnny. I reached down and stopped his hand. "Don't Johnny. Stop."

He looked at me with a burning desire.

"Don't waste it. Come here." I pulled at him, pulling him down on me. "Take me, Johnny. Fuck me, please."

"Really, Topek...Stacey. Are you sure?" He was being a gentleman at a moment like this. What a guy.

"Yes, Johnny. I want this. Right now."

I lay back and brought my legs up around his waist. He leaned forward, putting a hand on either side of me. That sculpted chest leaned over me. I ran my hands down it, feeling his muscles - feeling his heat. Marilyn sat up and whispered something in his ear.

Surprised, Johnny looked at her quickly, then back to me. "Really? No kidding?"

Marilyn settled back with a smile on her face. "No kidding, Johnny. You be gentle with our Topeka."

He looked at me with his eyebrows up, questioning. I nodded.

"Oh my God, and you don't mind me being the first?"

"I can't think of anyone I'd rather have. Please fuck me, Johnny."

His face relaxed into a handsome smile, showing his gleaming white teeth. He leaned down and kissed me, then kissed me again deeply. I could feel his stiff cock bump the back of my thighs a couple of times. I reached down and guided it to my opening. It bumped my clit and I lost my breath.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah, it feels great." I positioned him at my pussy, then grabbed his hips and pulled. I could feel the head of his penis push into me, wedging me open slowly and so deliciously. I groaned. The pressure of my insides getting pushed around was too, too wonderful. I let my breath out slowly as I threw my head back and then side-to-side.

Johnny backed his hips out a little, then pushed forward again. This was perfect. I could feel him slip deeper inside of me, deeper than I'd ever been with my fingers. The sensation was building, the pressure turning to heat. I looked down at where we were now joined.

His cock was lodged in my pussy. My pink lips stretched around it. I wanted it all. I wanted the whole thing. The time had passed for gentleness. I roughly pulled his hips down with my hands and he sank all the way into me.

He bumped against my cervix and I moaned. Out-of-control, I started humping against him, sliding his cock in and out of me. Oh, the feeling was exquisite. The tension just too much. I wanted it. I loved it. "C'mon, Johnny. Fuck me. Really fuck me now. I want it."

Balanced on his arms, he started slamming my pussy like there was no tomorrow. Nothing could have been more wonderful. I bucked hard against him, letting the sensation drive us both wild. I pushed my hips forward as hard as I could to receive his cock again and again. I let go of his hips and grabbed my breasts to hold them still. I pinched and pushed at my nipples, which shot more shards of sensation straight to my pussy. I could feel a light wind blow by making my ass and legs cool from all the wetness covering them. Weakly, I put my hands on his chest.

"Fuck me, Johnny. Ooo, it feels so good. Make me cum and cum and cum. Oh God."

I closed my eyes and threw my head back and screamed as his pounding continued. Then suddenly, I seized up. My thighs gripped Johnny as tightly as I could. I pushed down against his stiff penis and clutched his shoulders with my hands. His thick cock slid in and out of me deliciously a few more times as I came, then I let go, flopping against the ground - the world spinning in front of me. Little tingles of blue light played at the corners of my eyes. Then I felt Johnny cum as he yelled. I could feel the tight friction of his cock get warmer, looser as he thrust deep inside me coating my pussy with his cum. He drove deep and held himself there. He managed to saw his cock in and out a couple of more times, then collapsed on me, kissing the side of my face - my lips. I felt as weak as a kitten, but I felt great. I felt loved. I kissed him back a couple of times, but I still didn't have my breath. That...was intense.

I turned my head to the side and there was Marilyn masturbating, watching us. Two fingers stuck inside her pussy and one hand on her nipples pulling and twisting and pinching. She rocked forward and groaned into the pavement as she came with a roar. Panting and thrusting her hips down, she slowed, then panted for a bit more. Little drops of moisture appeared on her brow. While still rocking on her hands, she eventually caught her breath, then looked up at the two of us.

"Was it…good for you?" She grinned and lowered her face back to the ground.

I smiled and gave her a thumbs up. Face laying across my boobs, Johnny raised his hand, forefinger connected to the thumb - a classic "A-OK."

Marilyn chuckled. "Not bad for your first time, Stace?"

"Oh my God, if I'd know it was this good, I would have done this years ago."

Johnny looked up at me. "You were awesome." Then, he kissed me and collapsed again.

Marilyn snickered at the sleepy Johnny. "I guess I have to make new plans now."

I looked at her, puzzled.

"Exhibitionism, group sex and sucking Johnny - I got them all in one day." She chuckled. "But I guess...I still have anal left on my list."

A mumble rose from between my breasts. "If you don't mind, I'd like to save that for the next round." Johnny must have been really tired. He started breathing steady and deep. Was he asleep already?

Marilyn held up her hands, looked at Johnny and shrugged.

I whispered. "You did add one thing to your list - an added bonus - some girl-girl lovin'." I grinned back at her. "And don't you lie to me. You've done that before."

"Well...maybe a little and a long time ago. Certainly, I've read a lot more about it since then, but that was the one thing on my list of goals that I hadn't told you about yet. I was waiting for the right opportunity to tell you about it. I wasn't sure how you'd take it."

"Well, you certainly orchestrated the right opportunity. And I "took it" very well, Marilyn. You were great."

"You weren't so bad yourself, Topeka." She chuckled and curled up on the ground, face down.

She and I lay there quietly for a while, her on her face, me beneath Johnny. He was zonked. He fell asleep for a while and we got changed.

It was late, really late. Lights-out had happened about an hour ago and we were late. Marilyn and I got cleaned up, gathered our stuff, bid an exhausted Johnny adieu and quietly, stealthily snuck back to the counselor camp. I was a little stiff in my hips, but I didn't care, it was a good stiff.

Marilyn started chuckling as we headed down the hill away from the pool.

"What?"

"Oh nothing..."

"Tell me."

She had that cat-canary smile again. "You in the shower."

I shot her a glance. "So, you saw me."

"Mmm...hmmm...I did. After you and I got so horny talking about Newport, you had to...well, yeah, I saw you."

My mouth dropped open. "You didn't tell..."

"No, I didn't tell Johnny. Besides, after I watched you getting off, I got so horny later on that I needed some relief, and well, you know the rest."

Mentally, I rolled my eyes. "Horn dog."

She giggled, proud of the title.

On the way back, we didn't say much more and had to keep it quiet anyway. Besides, there was the rest of the summer to talk about what had happened.

As Marilyn opened the cabin door and we stepped inside, the light switched on. Dan was sitting on my bunk. Busted.

"Hi Topeka…Sacramento. Where've you two night birds been?" He smiled brightly.

We looked at each other mouths agape, then back at him.

"Nothing? No quick explanation? No joke to ease the tension?"

Marilyn said nothing. I was blank.

"I tell you what." He got up and walked to the door.

"It's late. Why don't you come to my office in the morning and you can tell me all about where you've been since campfire. Agreed?"

Still in shock, we looked at each other and slowly nodded our heads.

"See you in the morning, then. I can't wait to hear this one. Sleep tight, girls."

The screen door slammed and Dan whistled his way into the night. It was going to be a long, long summer.