Cumming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers

"Oops!" I said, laughing. "Didn't mean to do that, but it is getting hot in here!" I then added, referring honestly to the raise in temperature, and not what was happening, though she seemed to refer back to that instead of the actual heat.

"You might could say that," she smiled once again looking down, though now she wiped her own forehead off with her arm as another droplet of sweat formed on her brow. "Damn!" she replied. "I knew it was going to get hot down here today, but I didn't think we'd feel it so soon either!"

With the windows and vents all taped up, the bathroom was indeed quickly turning into a sauna. "You're lucky," she said then as we re-straightened the ladder, moving it to where we should have in the first place. "At least you have your shirt off, I guess my wearing this wasn't such a good idea, it's too damn hot!"

"So? Take it off then," I suggested seeing the look of surprise on her face when I said it. She giggled nervously, briefly though she actually stood there considering it.

"Seriously? You wouldn't mind? It wouldn't bother you if I did?"

"Yes, seriously, I wouldn't mind it if you did," I answered though I didn't answer the last part of her question. It probably would bother me...but in a good way. Though I still didn't think she'd seriously take me up on my offer until she handed me the brush she was holding.

"Here, hold this," she said giving it to me, and then I stood there watching her as she reached down pulling the cutoff sweatshirt she was wearing up and over her head. I could only gawk as her twin breasts suddenly revealed themselves, forcing my eyes away as her head reappeared, though her next action drew them right down to her boobs once again. She had tossed the shirt off to one side, now cupping her breasts lifting them. "Hand me one of those clean rags," she asked. I did so, watching as she lifted each, wiping the sweat away from beneath them as she held them up. "Thank you for the idea," she then stated. "That's much better, though I hope it doesn't weird you out to see your own mother's breasts," she then asked looking at me. "It's not my intention to make you feel any more uncomfortable." As she said that, her eyes once again briefly looked down at the front of my own bulging shorts, which I daresay, were even more so.

"I don't feel uncomfortable at all," I told her meaning it, and then adding, "well...sort of anyway," I grinned looking down at myself, causing her to laugh.

"Good thing you're not the one standing on the ladder, I might be tempted..." Mom caught herself, her face once again blushing furiously. "Oh my God, I can't believe I actually said that...out loud!" she quickly amended. Her eyes wild as though she might now suddenly run from the room as the implication of what she'd just openly inferred hung there.

I don't know why I then said what I said, I hadn't really thought about it, or meant to, it just sort of came out. "I saw you last night," I said somewhat sheepishly.

"Saw me? Where? When?" she said obviously flustered and confused, her eyes even wilder looking than before as she suddenly began thinking back on the evening, wondering what I was referring to.

"Where you on the stairs last night?" I then asked her boldly. "Did you see what I was doing?" I asked.

I could see it in her eyes that she had, and she knew in looking at me that I knew she'd been there. And it hadn't been for only a few moments either. Obviously I knew she had been there for a while, watching me there in the dark from the security of the downstairs landing, most likely peering at me from behind the wall.

"I, ah...I ah...I didn't mean to," she began. "I remembered I had forgotten to take my own clothes out of the washer, I was going to come back down stairs and throw them in the dryer when I saw you...saw that you were ah...ah, well, that the TV was on, and that you were, ah..."

"Jerking off," I finished for her. Though she suddenly went mute on me unable to speak. "I wondered if you had, I heard the floor board creek shortly after that, so I went upstairs to see if you were upset, angry with me at having caught me playing with myself," I went on...seeing the sudden realization begin to form within her mind. "I went to your room, I knocked..." I added as though that gave justification for my actions as I continued. "And then I opened your door," I told her. It was obvious she now knew I had seen her, seen her kneeling on her bed fucking herself.

"Oh God Jack, I'm sorry...I didn't mean for that to happen, I didn't know," she blurted, "I was just...ah, just..."

"Horny...like I was," I interrupted. "Like I am now," I then added seeing the look of additional shock, confusion appear within her face. "Watching you as you did that, it was beautiful mom...it was one of the most erotic, sensual things I have ever witnessed!"

My admission had really taken her off guard.

"It was?" she said stammering, "You enjoyed doing that?" she then asked.

"Yes, I did. And I stood there, jerking myself off again watching you. I even came when you did."

"Oh my god Jack!" Mom blurted turning her head away in shame and embarrassment. "I didn't mean for you to see me do that," she half blubbered. "It's just that...well your father and I," she left off without saying more. "And then seeing you downstairs, it's just been so long, and then watching you, seeing the movie, I just...well I just couldn't help myself."

"It's ok mom...I understand, truly I do. And watching you...well, I couldn't help myself either. I've always thought you were an attractive looking woman, even if you're my own mother. And it's not the first time either."

"What do you mean? It's not the first time?" she pressed. "You've...you've seen me masturbate before?" She said even more embarrassed and in shock that I might have.

"Well no...that was a first," I admitted. "But it's not the first time I've jerked off when thinking about you. Ever since I've moved back home, I've done that a lot," I freely admitted to her. Once again she wasn't sure what to say about that, nor did she seemingly know what to do when I reached out, cupping both of her breasts within my hands.

"No Jack, we can't...I can't," she said stepping back, her hands coming up to cross over her breasts, as though only then realizing she was standing there with them exposed in front of me. "It's wrong...it wouldn't be right, no matter how much I might..."

"Want to?" I pressed once again stepping forward, though I merely put my hands around her waist without touching her intimately, though even that contact was intimate enough. I leaned forward, my eyes on hers as I did, until our lips touched, her eyes as well as mine only then closing. Our kiss was unlike any before. Her mouth opened, accepting my tongue as I soon after felt hers entering mine where they proceeded to dance against one another. I felt her hands drop away from her breasts, now pressing against me, the twin hard points of each searing my skin, my chest. We continued to kiss, our mouths now hard pressed, our tongues fencing deliriously, and then came the touch of her hand. I felt it worm its way beneath the loose fitting waistband of my shorts. With no other obstacles preventing it, she soon wrapped her entire hand about the girth of my cock, fondling it, exploring it. I likewise dropped my own, my hand soon slithering beneath the waistband of her shorts though I encountered not the heated softness of her flesh, but the very wet moisture, which had already soaked through the thin material of her panties. I allowed my finger to cruise through the indented pressed passage of her split, still somewhat protected, though the hard knot of her precious swollen hard clit was clearly defined. She moaned, breaking the kiss, though I then kissed her neck, my lips continuing to do so, my fingers gently stroking her through the material of her soaked panties, my free hand now coming up to once again cup her exposed breasts. I immediately found her hard extended nipple, capturing it between my fingers as I rolled it gently, playfully, pulling on it. Likewise her hand remained busy as well. I felt her squeeze the head of my prick, a thick fat droplet of my oozing precum appearing which she swiped off with her fingers, now using my lubrication to further tease and explore the head of my dick with.

Somehow I managed to step back breaking the intimate contact. For a moment she looked at me as though I had perhaps come back to my senses, making her think that perhaps she needed to regain hers as well. But as she did, I simply pulled down on my shorts, stepping out of them. My hard straining cock now bouncing up at her as she looked down at it, angrily swollen, purple still leaking droplets of cum drool that now hung off the tip of it actually causing a stringer of it to form as it slowly strung itself out towards the floor. Mesmerized by that, mom stepped forwards towards me, suddenly going down onto her knees as she did. In the next instant her hand once again surrounded my prick, her mouth forming an oval as she leaned forward in order to capture it.

I moaned deeply, audibly as her mouth surrounded my cock, sucking it. My hands, fingers, now digging themselves into her scalp as I stood there, my head thrown back, another deep moaning sigh as she began working my prick up and down with her mouth. The delight of her tongue as it speared the tiny slit of my prick, coaxing out even more of my precum fuck butter. I felt my balls tightening, the tickling sensation of release all too soon beginning to threaten its way up from my balls. I knew that to continue to allow her to pleasure me the way that she was would soon have me filling her mouth with my cream.

"I'm getting too close," I somehow managed to warn her, figuring that would force her to back off from what she was doing. All that did however was cause her to increase her sucking, her jacking of my prick as she worked it, now urgently, wantonly, obviously expecting me now to shoot off inside her mouth as she looked up towards me, me looking down at her as my own mother knelt before me, my cock in her mouth as she sucked it. "Oh fuck mom! Mom!" I bellowed out, and then began to feel the first delicious rush of my semen as it exploded from the head of my prick, filling her.

She continued to suck me, draining me dry, swallowing my semen though I had initially gagged her choking her with the pure volume of my sudden unexpected release. Drained, she stood as I helped her to stand. Her tongue even then licking the corners of her mouth where I saw a small remnant of my spending still clinging to her lips before she swiped it away. Without a spoken word, I then reached up pulling both her shorts and her panties off together. She stepped out of them, revealing to me as she did her completely hairless split, her lips puffy, swollen. I backed her over to the toilet seat, forcing her to sit down on it, now kneeling before her as she placed one leg over my shoulder, the other balanced on the edge of the tub. Mom's cunt so obscenely revealed to me now as I reveled in it, taking a moment to devour her with my eyes, and then my fingers as I spread her even further. I took delight in the appearance of that hard little knot, her clit glistening in wetness, the shiny tiny little head of it looking so inviting. So much so that I now allowed my tongue to snake out, stabbing it, flicking it as I likewise wormed my index finger inside her warm, wet slippery passage.

"Oh fuck Jack! Jack!" mom cried out, her hands now digging themselves into my scalp as I knelt there between her legs, finger-fucking her quim, my lips now wrapping themselves about her clit, sucking it deliriously. "Oh my god Jack! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

And just as I had, the intensity of pleasure, the all too soon release upon her. I felt the sudden increase of additional fluids suddenly flowing out of my mother's cunt. I lapped at them furiously, lapping at her clit, sucking, kissing, and pulling upon it with fingers. I held it between, pinching it, holding it, continuing to tickle it with my tongue. "Cum mother, cum for me!" I urged her, wrapping my lips back around her clit again, holding them there, and sucking it with every ounce of my strength.

"Holy fucking shit!" she screamed, and then climaxed. What surprised me was that she literally sprayed my face. Her orgasm was beyond anything I had ever heard about before, her climax suddenly coating my face in a clear pearly like fluid that was both deliciously wet, and sweet tasting as hell. I consumed her, once again driving my tongue deep within the folds of her cunt as she continued to squirt out her female nectar, filling my mouth, yet half blinding me even then as she sprayed me liberally, copiously with her own spunk. "Oh Jack...I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" she suddenly stated forcing me to sit back on my haunches. "I didn't mean...didn't know..."

I didn't let her continue, standing her up, spinning her about though as I did so, she looked down saw my hard swollen cock had come back to life already. The surprise in her face clearly evident as I then bent her over, stepping behind her as she reached out, placing her hands on the edge of the tub.

There was no need for any further preliminaries. Her cunt was still glistening with her spending. I stood behind her now, aiming the thick hard swollen head of my prick at her opening, spreading it with my fingers. The clingy strings of her sticky climax forming a web across the opening of her cunt as I placed the head of my dick against it, and then shoved, burying myself fully and completely into her as I did so.

She screamed out once again, certainly not in pain, but in pleasure. Humping back against me, though I remained fully inside her for a moment unmoving, just reveling in the fullness of her tight warm snatch as it surrounded, hugged, and clasped about my prick.

"Fuck me!" She looked back over her shoulder towards me, one hand now kneading her own breast. Her eyes were wild with lust, pleasure, and excitement. "Fuck me!" she said again, her eyes smoldering with desire. I shoved, in...and then out. Shoving in again, holding it there, already surprised to find myself needing to regain control.

"Fuck me! Fuck your fucking mother!" she screamed at me. I did so, no longer wanting to hold back, driving into her, almost forcing her to collapse face down into the tub. Her hand releasing her tit, bracing itself back on the edge of the tub once again as I began to piston in and out of her cunt with a ferocious speed and rapidity that took nearly super-human effort to achieve.

Looking over, we could both see ourselves in the mirrored wall opposite of where we now stood. Her mature full breasts gyrating wildly beneath her. The flesh of her ass appearing like waves as I continued to slam into her from behind, the added sensation of hearing it, hearing the slippery mushy squishy wetness of our fucking, the drool of her cunt running down between her legs as I continued to thrust in and out of her. "Slap it! Slap my ass!" she now screamed. "Slap it and make me fucking cum again!"

I began doing so, seeing red marks begin to form on her ass cheeks as I tattooed her with my hand, the continued fucking of my prick so deeply inside her simultaneously, my balls smacking her ass, gyrating just as wildly as her tits continued doing.

"Yes! Yes! That's it! That's it! Make...me...cum!" And then she was, and then I was, once again pouring myself into her, feeling her as she poured herself out onto me. I felt the second spray of her pussy as it bathed my cock...my balls, even the inner thighs of my legs. So intense was it, I pulled out, staggering back, collapsing down onto the toilet seat though she remained as she was. I watched as her hand came up from between her legs, the appearance of my spunk being forced out as she continued to squirt, her hand now slapping her cunt, hard, over and over again as he came again, this time doing herself, climaxing, squirting. More spunk coming out of her cunt, now dropping onto the floor in thick gooey wet splats as she shivered, shuddered and moaned through yet another orgasmic release. I lost track of how many she had, but finally spent, she turned now sitting down on the edge of the tub simply looking at me.

I was of course grinning from ear to ear. Never before in my entire life had I felt that, let alone seen anything like that before.

"Have you always been able to do that?" I asked boldly, not at all embarrassed in the asking, though it was evident she was.

"It's one of the reasons why..." she began, though pausing wondering perhaps if she should continue.

"Reasons why what?" I asked.

She blushed. "The reason why your father's taken on a new lover. He thinks...it's gross. He thinks there's something wrong with me that I suddenly started doing that."

"You just started doing that?" I asked incredulously. "How? When?" Now she really was blushing.

"You really want to know?" she asked still obviously out of breath.

"Hell yes! Tell me!"

She laughed then, relaxing. "Oddly enough, it was your fathers fault to begin with," she saw the curiously confused look on my face, though she continued. "He was the one who bought me the other toy I have, the one you didn't see me use. A fairly large vibrating wand. Anyway...the first time I used it for him while he watched me, watched me masturbate, which is something I hadn't ever done for him before. Not that I hadn't or didn't...but he'd never seen me do it for him. Anyway, after he bought it for me, and then asked me to do so...I did. And when I did...I squirted, just like I did now, though even then, not nearly as much as I do now. But it was enough that it freaked him out for whatever reason. I assumed it was the toy itself, so we didn't use it again after that, though I certainly did whenever I was alone. But whatever had happened to cause me to squirt, gush like that. Well...it now happened every single time. And because it did, he quit approaching me. For whatever reason, it simply turned your father off, grossed him out. Eventually, we quit having sex altogether. It's been over a year now since we have Jack," she said lowering her voice. "And I knew after that, when he eventually took on a lover. The hours after work, the sudden trips out of town on business, all that. I just came to accept it, looking the other way."

"But what about you?" I asked. "Why didn't you..."

"What? Take a lover?" She laughed. "Because I had one, who pleasured me far greater than your father ever did," she openly confessed. "And then after that, I took on another lover, the one you saw me using last night."

"So you've never...in all this time..."

"No...not until now," she said even more softly. "Didn't even consider the likelihood of ever doing that either, until now anyway," she said once again looking at me worriedly. "And just because we did, doesn't make it right Jack. You are my own son after all."

"So you're telling me you'd rather take on a lover, or continue just pleasuring yourself...after what we just experienced together?" I sat there asking her. Mom looked at me.

"So you'd be ok with this," she more stated rather than asking. "You could accept you and I fucking...knowing that I was your mother. That I was fucking my son. You could honestly live with that?"

"Yes!" I said honestly, truthfully. "I could. Could you?"

Mom shook her head, she was obviously struggling with that, even though her cunt, and my cock continued to throb with the glorious release we'd both just shared with one another. "I don't honestly know Jack, I'm going to have to think about it. And not saying we will...but...if we did, if we allowed this to continue, no one could ever know about it. Especially your father. And even though he's busy banging some other woman, he'd use this against us...both of us. And I think you know that he would!"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers