Cumming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rufriter
rufriter
714 Followers

Working a finger in and out of her wet hole, I fastened my lips on her love bud, repeatedly sucking it in and pushing it out with the tip of my tongue, wanking it like a miniscule cock. Her hips arched up from the cushions as Sis started to orgasm, and she tangled her fingers in my hair, forcing my face tighter against her snatch and begging me to drink her cum. Removing my finger I covered her hole with my mouth, coaxing out her juices with my probing tongue. It seemed to me that she was never going to stop cumming, but eventually she pushed me away and sat up with a satisfied sigh.

"My god Bro, that was amazing. Now it's your turn. I want to suck you for a while, and then we'll settle down to some serious brother-sister fucking." Before she could change her mind I stood up and pushed my stiff tool between her lips, and she sucked enthusiastically for a few moments before withdrawing. "Yum, Mom tastes good today." she quipped, reminding me that I had clean forgotten to shower when she and Gramps had shown up after I had just fucked Mom. "Now don't you dare cum in my mouth, because I want all that lovely cream in my pussy." She engulfed my shaft again, and I held her head as I fucked her sensuous mouth.

As her lips and tongue worked their magic, I looked to one side and saw that Mom and Gramps had started fucking. If possible I grew even hornier as I watched his hard rod driving in and out of his daughter's shaven cunt. My Mom's cunt. The same cunt I had filled with cum only a couple of hours earlier. I felt my orgasm start to build, and I tapped Danni's head in warning. She withdrew her mouth quickly and lay back, and as I positioned myself between her widespread thighs, I asked myself how lucky could one guy get. I'd spent a whole night fucking my unbelievably horny Mom, and now I was being invited to stick my cock into my equally horny sister.

I parted her pouting lower lips with the head of my tool and then hesitated. Much as I desperately wanted to ravage her waiting and clearly willing crack, there was a part of me that wanted to believe she was still a cock virgin. After all she was my baby sister, admittedly by only fifteen minutes, but I had always thought of her as my baby sister. The slack mouth and the look of need in her eyes was all it took to convince me, and I drove my hips forward, spearing deep into her liquid depths. "YES DANNY! OH FUCK YES!" she screeched, rising to meet me. "I've waited five years for this so fuck me hard, fuck me fast, and fuck me good!"

Her unexpected admission brought a twinge of regret at missed opportunities.

The number of times during our early teens that I'd spied on my sister in the hope of seeing something, even a hint of a boob or a nipple. I had often contrived to 'accidentally' walk in on her when she was dressing or undressing, and there had been one memorable time when I had walked into the bathroom after she had showered. What had made it even better was that I hadn't known she was home so it was for once a genuine accident. Her whole head and face had been swathed in a towel as she dried her hair, and there had been several moments when I had been able to look at her firm ripening breasts and her exquisite pussy. Closing the door quietly I had rushed to my room to jerk off, spilling my cum into a pair of her panties I had sneaked from the wash basket. I had never for an instant thought that she would have been willing to let me fuck her, instead of just dreaming about it.

In all honesty though, in my mind it hadn't been my sister I had been fantasising about when I rubbed my teenage cock. It had simply been a case of her being the only naked female I had ever seen in the flesh. On reflection maybe it had been for the best, because those days I might have disappointed her with my performance. Now that I was experienced I was confident I could fuck her to her total satisfaction. Simply having my dick in my sister would be beyond my wildest dreams, but now I was desperate to please her.

I leaned back slightly for the first few strokes to admire the way her exquisite bald pussy flexed to accommodate my thrusting manhood, and put one hand out to stimulate her clit whilst the other reached to caress her wonderful tits. Once we had established a rhythm, she put a hand on the back of my neck, pulling my face to hers for the most mind blowing kiss I'd ever experienced. As our tongues met in a sensuous dance I began to move my hips from side to side, so that my hard cock entered from varying angles. Her breathing became ragged, and she broke off the kiss to whisper in my ear. "I love you Danny. My lover brother. I love your wonderful cock and I love how you're fucking me. Make me cum. Fill my cunt to the brim. I want us to make up for the years we missed."

I instinctively recognised the truth in her words, for they echoed my own thoughts and feelings. Despite our constant fighting when we were younger there had always been a special bond between us, and now, in our erotic coupling, there was more than merely the natural empathy. Physically and sexually we were in tune, each aware what the other was experiencing as we shared our bodies in our phenomenal brother-sister fuck. The illicitness of our sexual joining added a new dimension as, free at last of society's restraints we soared together to unimagined heights of ecstasy. Each thrust into my sister's wet twat was matched by her internal muscles clamping my cock like a velvet vice. As one we began to tremble, and we clutched each other with our lips locked together, and her nipples boring into my chest as spurt after spurt of my love juice flooded the hidden recesses of her cunt. I took my weight on my elbows, lying silent and motionless, content to allow her still active muscles to tighten and relax, rhythmically milking my cock of the last creamy drops, until finally she broke the silence.

"Thank you my love."

It was only four words, but the meaning behind them would take volumes to express.

Slowly I withdrew, and sat back on my heels. As Danni sat upright, Mom put her arms around us both. We looked at her, surprised to see tears streaming down her cheeks. "Oh my sweet darlings," she whispered. "that was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I could feel the power of the love you gave to each other." Beside her, Gramps cleared his throat uncomfortable at such an overt display of emotion. His eyes were fixed on Danni's cum filled snatch, and despite having just fucked his daughter his rod still stood up stiff and straight.

"Oh poor Gramps," Danni laughed, "are you being neglected? Never mind, we'll soon fix that." Leaning across Mom she took him into her mouth, sucking with easy familiarity before gulping down a mouthful of jizz.

Mom waited patiently until she had finished and then went into the kitchen, partially covering her nudity with an apron as she set about making the promised pie. Danni joined her, peeling potatoes and preparing vegetables, whilst Gramps and I sat talking. Finally I had to ask the question which had been at the back of my mind since I had first watched him with Mom through the window. "Gramps, how long have you and Mom been doing it together?"

He thought for several moments, then apparently decided to make a clean breast of it. "Your Mom gave me her virginity on her fourteenth birthday. When I went into her room to say goodnight she was lying on her bed naked, and she asked me to do with her what I did with her Mommy. Her breasts and pussy looked so beautiful and inviting that I couldn't help myself. From then on she asked me to fuck her every chance we had."

I sat absorbing what he had told me, then I asked, "Does Danni know all this?"

He nodded. "She saw us together one time. When she asked your Mom about it she told her the whole story. She must have attached some significance to the fact that it happened on your Mom's birthday, because when hers came around she came to me and asked me to do her. Actually you missed out there. She told me she really wanted you to do it, but because the pair of you were always fighting she thought you would refuse."

I shook my head in sudden realisation. "So that's what she meant when she said she'd waited five years. God, I must have been blind. Now I think of it all the signs were there. I just didn't recognise them." A germ of suspicion was creeping into my mind. There was one more question, and I was fairly certain that I already knew the answer. Rather than framing it as a direct question, I spoke as though I was thinking aloud. "Mom said that apart from Dad, who she met when Danni and I were small, she only ever had sex with one man. If that's the case it can only mean one thing."

His failure to answer was all the answer I needed. Since I had only just realised that Gramps was my natural father as well as my grandfather, I needed time to sort out my thoughts and feelings. Until yesterday, when I saw how desirable Mom had become, incest had been an alien concept to me. True I had had fantasies about Sis, but most teenage boys fantasised about their sisters or other female relations, but fantasy was all it had been, with no real chance of it becoming reality. Yet less than twenty four hours later everything had changed. I had not only slept with my mother, fucking repeatedly without an instant's hesitation or regret, I had rejoiced in fucking my twin sister.

In view of this I could hardly criticise Gramps for taking what was offered. There was no doubt in my mind that he would not have loved Mom or Danni any less if he had not fucked them. The sex was merely a different way of expressing an already indestructible love. There was no way of knowing if he had intentionally impregnated his daughter, but what was done was done, so there was no point dwelling on it.

The ladies joined us whilst we waited for the meal to cook. It was a tight squeeze fitting the four of us on a three seater couch, but the closeness reflected the emotional bond we had.

I don't think I ever enjoyed a meal as much as I enjoyed my first home cooked meal in over two years. After a constant diet of mainly rice and vegetables, the steak pie and potatoes made a more than welcome change.

After we finished eating and the dishes had been washed, we sat chatting comfortably until the meal had settled, then Sis came and plumped herself on my lap and kissed me long and hard. I was acutely conscious of her naked pussy nestling close to my tool, and I started stroking her wonderful boobs. She sighed as her nipples hardened, and she whispered in my ear. "Can we sleep together tonight Danny?" I answered with an eager nod of my head, and she looked into my eyes. "Great, but I want you to do something for me first. I want to see you fuck Mom, and then I want you to watch Gramps fuck me. Then we can go to bed and spend all night making love."

I looked at Mom, and although she couldn't possibly have heard Danni's whisper, she smiled and nodded, then taking my free hand she guided it to her own breast. As I caressed the breasts of the two women who meant everything in the world to me, I realised that what my sister had asked me must have been planned between them as they worked together in the kitchen. Sis moved from my lap and gazed avidly as Mom straddled me and guided my rigid cock into her waiting slit. Slowly and steadily she began to ride my fuck pole, leaning forward to offer me her boobs. My mouth opened to accept her hard brown nipple, and as I sucked she gasped and her cum trickled down my shaft. Eventually I had to stop sucking to catch my breath, and glancing to one side I saw Danni facing me with her eyes fixed firmly on my driving prick. She had Gramps' cock in one hand, and her tits were heaving as she thrust a finger rapidly in and out of her glistening twat. This erotic vision was all I needed, and I gasped as my jerking love muscle pumped a fountain of thick cum into my Mom's slippery fuck hole.

She lifted herself off me and sat beside me breathing heavily, and my horny sister immediately knelt between her thighs. "Quick Gramps," she pleaded lifting her perfect ass into the doggy position, "Fuck me now!" As our father/grandfather plunged his tool into her she fastened her mouth on to our mother's just fucked snatch. Watching Gramps fuck her as she licked my cum from Mom's cunt started my cock twitching, and I knew I was in for a night, and hopefully a lifetime to remember.

rufriter
rufriter
714 Followers
12