Cumming of Age Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobby T
Bobby T
2,505 Followers

Mrs. Johnson urged her daughter closer and before I knew it, I could feel one of Linda's lovely breasts mashing into my leg. I could even feel her nipple trying to dig a hole in my leg. She laid her head down on my thigh and watched as her mother stuck her tongue out to lick off the drop of precum off the head of my cock. She fisted my cock again and yet another drop appeared. She took my cock and pointed it in Linda's direction. My cock was long enough that Linda did not have to move her head from its resting place on my thigh and Mrs. Johnson rubbed the end of my dick on Linda's upper lip. "Taste him my dear," she urged. Linda's pointy little tongue reached up and out of her mouth to lick my juice off her lip. Her eyes went wide open and she squealed with delight, "It's really yummy Mommy, just like you said it would be. I love it! Can I have some more please Mommy? Please make it give me some more."

"Of course I will my dear. You're such a good girl, aren't you?"

"Yes Mommy. You know I'll always be a good girl for you. You are such a nice Mommy." With that, Linda looked up at me and smiled like everything was suddenly OK now. She hugged me and mashed her tits into my leg driving me completely nuts. I couldn't help myself and reached down to cup one of her tits. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever held in my hand. No disrespect is meant to my Mom or Mrs. Johnson, but Linda's tits felt like heaven itself. I was at a loss to describe how good they felt. They were at the same time; soft, firm, silky smooth, heavy and most of all, mouth wateringly beautiful. I wanted to suck them so bad it hurt. I petted Linda's head and started stoking her hair. She seemed to love this. She smiled and put her head back down on my leg and watched as her mom started licking and sucking on the big mushroom head of my dick. She would bite gently into the side of the head and watch it turn a deeper shade of red/purple.

I watched Linda watching her mom suck my cock and started to realize that their relationship was a little different than the one I shared with my mom. Mom and I were just lovers who really got off on each other's bodies and overlooked the fact that we were flesh and blood. I suppose on some level, fucking your mom made it quite different, but our sexual relationship was based primarily on pure lust, an appreciation for each other's body parts and willingness to fuck each other's brains out without inhibition.

Linda and her mom on the other hand, appeared to have a much different type of relationship (not that that's bad). Linda seemed to revert to a childlike demeanor that I found terribly sexy as well as a little unsettling. Here she was, a completely gorgeous babe, with a killer body and massive fun bags, and she acted like an eight year old in the presence of her mom, at least when sex was involved. I decided I would keep an eye on this but reckoned that there was a more appropriate time to understand the human psyche. Right now Mrs. Johnson was starting to really get into sucking my cock and I just sat back to enjoy her performance and the way it made me feel. I especially loved it when she lifted my cock and kissed and sucked her way from base to tip.

Linda watched closely as Mrs. Johnson sucked lovingly on the head of my dick. She seemed fascinated by her ability to squeeze out a crystal clear drop of precum at will. Mrs. Johnson would sometimes lay the tip of her tongue lightly on the drop of precum and then withdraw slowly, leaving a long, clear string of love juice that extended from the tip of my cock to her mouth. She had both hands wrapped around the shaft of my cock and slowly, almost painfully so, stroked me off into her mouth. She had a way of twisting the flesh on my cock from side to side as she stroked me and I knew I had never been bigger or harder. As well, the way she pumped my cock caused my balls to rub back and forth against the fabric on the couch as they hung down over the edge. Yup, life is good!

After a particularly playful little suck, Mrs. Johnson looked at Linda and asked her if she'd like to help. "Oh yes Mommy, what can I do, please tell me what to do, you make him look so yummy I can barely wait to suck on that big nasty thing myself."

"OK dear, slide over a little closer and take one of his balls in each hand. Be very gentle with them." Linda scooted over a little closer to her mom. As she scooted over, I watched her heavy tits sway gently. Why did I love that so much? There is just something about the way a heavy set of big tits seem to have a life of their own.

Mrs. Johnson made a bit more room for Linda and watched as she reached both hands out tentatively to cup one of my balls in each hand. She held them softly. I could barely feel her touch but before long, she started to experiment with them a bit. She hefted my balls and seemed to love the way the loose skin on my sack would roll around in her fingers. Maybe it was the heat or something, but my balls were hanging especially low tonight and I was thankful they hadn't sucked up and almost disappeared like they sometimes do. The feeling of her soft little hands holding my balls was absolutely delicious.

Mrs. Johnson instructed Linda to grab the loose skin on my sack and being careful not to pinch a testicle, pull on the loose skin. Linda gave it a try and was very nervous and tentative. She looked up into my eyes to see if she was hurting me. I just smiled at her and told her to watch. I grabbed the loose skin on my sack and pulled it down about six inches away from my body. Linda's eyes opened even wider and she said, "Golly, doesn't that hurt?"

"No baby, it feels great, give it a try." Without knowing it I had just given Linda her nickname, at least the one I would use for her from now on. "Baby". I liked the sound of that, and it suited her so well. She reached out and grabbed a handful of loose skin. She started tugging gently and was trying not to hurt me. I told her to pull harder, harder, harder still until she got more aggressive. It seemed to work because before long, she was yanking on me pretty hard. Whenever she would pull my balls down toward the floor, it stretched the skin on my cock and made it look absolutely huge. I was leaking precum like crazy now and Mrs. Johnson was just about to swoop down and suck it off my cock when instead, she offered it to Linda. Linda looked at her mom and kissed her on the lips.

"Thank you mommy. You are such a nice mommy. Are you sure it's ok if I lick that juice off his big nasty cock."

"Of course you can my dear. It's time you tasted what you've been missing."

I looked over at my Mom and was feeling a little guilty because so far at least, she had been left out of the fun. I needn't have worried however, because mom had been taking care of herself just fine thank you very much! She had removed her spandex pants and was slumped down in a chair watching her son get sucked off by this gorgeous mother/daughter team. She hefted one of her big tits and was sucking on one of her own nipples, sucking hard I might add, and used her other hand to strum a tune on her engorged clit. She saw me looking and reached down to peel back the lips of her pussy and made a very sexy show of penetrating her cunt and fucking herself with two fingers. Sexy bitch!

I smiled at her and stuck out my tongue in a gesture intended to let her know that I wish I was eating her cunt. She smiled back but the smile faded quickly and was replaced by a little grimace that accompanied the arrival of a little orgasm. She shook gently for a little while and then almost embarrassed, looked at me and smiled again.

By now, Linda had overcome any inhibitions about fondling my balls and was becoming quite a pro. She had taken a brief time out to watch my mom bring herself to an orgasm and then turned her attention back to my cock. Mrs. Johnson eased out of the way but stayed close enough that her big tits were pressed in to Linda's side. She reached under and cupped one of Linda's tits and began to fondle it, pulling on the nipple from time to time. I could see this was getting Linda very excited and I sat back to see how she would approach her first taste of cock. She was pulling hard on the skin on my balls and found that she could adjust the angle of my cock depending on how hard she tugged. She tugged on my sack just enough to align the head of my cock with her pouting lips. She saw that a large stream of precum had dribbled down the shaft of my cock and reached out slowly and stuck the tip of her tongue into the precum. She pulled back her tongue to taste the fluid. She gave a little squeal of delight and said to her mom, "You were so right mommy, it tastes really, really yummy and I love the way it smells. It's making my tiny pussy get all wet and gushy." With that, she started licking up the length of my cock to catch all the precum that had escaped. She started making little mewing sounds and looked just like a little girl who was licking a big ice cream cone on a hot summers day.

When she had licked up all the precum, she took her hands off my sack and tried to grip the shaft of my cock. Her hands were so tiny that she needed both hands to reach around it. She gripped me as best she could and pumped another drop of precum out of my piss slit. She watched and as soon as the drop appeared, she swooped down to suck it up. She didn't take her mouth off this time and instead, left her mouth on the head of my cock, sucking gently. Her mom was gently stroking her hair and encouraging her to take the head of my cock into her mouth. Linda took a deep breath and started to suck the head of my cock into her mouth. It was the first time I thought about how big my cock really was. It didn't look like there was any way she was going to fit the head of my cock into that tiny mouth but sure enough, it slipped in. It must have filled her mouth completely but surprisingly, she started to suck deeply. Her eyes were closed and I could see that she was making a real effort to get as much of my cock into her mouth as she could and still have the ability to breathe and suck. I could just envision all the lessons her mom and I would have to give her to teach her how to deep throat. This was a tough job, but someone had to do it (heh, heh).

Mom was working furiously on her pussy again and watched as Linda started pumping my cock up and down with her hands while she sucked hard on the head. I had to admit that compared to my mom or Mrs. Johnson, she had a lot learn but I had to give her an "A" for effort. Besides, there was something extremely erotic about this tiny, sexy munchkin that was sucking me off.

Mrs. Johnson looked over at my mom and could see that she was getting ready to have yet another orgasm. She winked at me and crawled over on her hands and knees to where my mom was sitting. I watched her huge tits sway back and forth as she crawled over on her hands and knees. It was all I could do to stop from leaping up and taking her from behind so I could sink my cock deep into her wet cunt and hang onto those big wobbly tits.

She reached my mom, put one hand gently on each of mom's knees and spread her legs so far that I thought mom would snap like a turkey wishbone. She didn't of course and mom just smiled as Mrs. Johnson started to devour her cunt. There was nothing subtle about the way she was going at it. No kissing, no licking, she was just trying to shove her face as hard and as far into mom's cunt as she could. She reached up and grabbed one of mom's big tits in each hand and started mauling them. She alternated between mashing the flesh between her fingers and pulling and twisting on mom's nipples. She looked like a crazy woman and I could see that mom wasn't really prepared for the viscous onslaught on her cunt. It must have felt pretty fucking good though because mom reached down, grabbed Mrs. Johnson's head and pulled it hard into her cunt. It was a wonder she could breathe!

As I watched them, I ran my gaze down towards Mrs. Johnson's beautiful butt sticking up in the air as she munched on mom's pussy. I could see her shaved pink pussy lips extending from the crevice between her legs. Just then, Linda stopped sucking my cock and I looked down to see her with a little tear in her eye. I asked her if something was the matter. She just looked at me and told me that she was so happy that she could hardly stand it. She had wanted to be with a "man" for so long and her dream had finally come true. She held my cock in both hands and started covering it with kisses telling me that she worshiped my big cock and wanted desperately to make me cum in her mouth so that she could experience the same pleasure her mom talked about so often. Fuck, my cock looked big right now, maybe bigger than ever before. I thought it must be because she was a little elfin figure and that her hands were so tiny that it just made my cock look bigger. Whatever.

I felt like a bit of a stud and I knew I had to have this girl but I also knew that I didn't want to hurt her. I reluctantly pulled her hands off my cock and pulled her to her feet. I leaned forward a bit and as gently as possible, sucked in one of her puffy nipples. She tasted like candy and I knew I was in danger of falling in love. She wrapped her arms around my head and held me closer and urged me to suck harder. I got the impression that her mom had conditioned her to some pretty rough play and I decided to stay with the gentle routine for a while. I tenderly sucked her nipple and ran little, wet circles around it with my tongue. I stopped to blow lightly on her wet nipple and watched it respond and get harder. I kissed the spot on the underside of one of her breasts and sucked my way up the slope until I reached the nipple. Without touching her nipple I repeated the same procedure with the other breast. I could see that his was driving her crazy and she seemed to love watching my face disappear and reappear under the slope of her big breasts. Finally, I held one of her breasts tenderly in one hand and turned my oral attention to the nipple on her other breast and sucked it softly but deeply into my mouth. (Jeeze, it's sure easier to do it than write about it!) I could feel her melt into me. I stopped sucking, looked up at her little face and kissed her so softly I could barely feel anything but a slight tremble in her lips. I slowly slipped the tip of my tongue between her lips and she opened her mouth to receive it.

I ran my tongue lazily into her mouth and almost immediately, she started sucking softly on my tongue, almost like she was giving it a blowjob. I held my tongue still and felt her suck it with her soft lips and tongue. I pulled her closer until she had no choice but to sit astride me on my lap. We continued to kiss as I gently fondled her magnificent breasts. I leaned back to look at them and marveled at their exquisite shape. Big, conical, firm breasts that looked like they should be forever preserved as the figurehead on a majestic sailing vessel of some kind.

I cupped my hands under the cheeks of her ass and found I could lift her without any difficulty. She felt light as a feather. I picked her up just to see if I could and kissed her tummy. She giggled a little girl giggle and I pulled her to me and sat her down so that she was sitting on my cock. Don't get me wrong, I didn't try to put my cock in her pussy, I just sat her down on it so she came to rest on the shaft. I felt around and could feel that the head of my cock was sticking out from the crack of her ass. We kissed again and I got a bit of a shock when I felt a pair of lips begin sucking on the head of my cock

When I opened my eyes, I could see that Mrs. Johnson had left my mom to recover from yet another orgasm and she was kneeling in front of me, sucking my cock while I kissed her daughter who was sitting on the shaft of my cock and what was left of my lap. I felt her lips leave my cock and heard Linda giggle a little and realized that Mrs. Johnson was starting to rim her daughter.

"Oh Mommy! You are so nasty. You're sticking your pointy tongue up my little asshole." I could feel Linda squirming around on my lap and sensed that she enjoyed the tongue that was making it's way up inside her little pink rosebud. She was leaning up and forward to accommodate her mom's tongue and this had the effect of putting her lovely breasts right in my face again. I buried my face in her cleavage and soaked up her aroma. I love the smell that seemed to hide in the valley between a woman's breasts and Linda's were no exception to the rule.

I looked at Linda and in my most restrained and "adult" voice, told her that I needed desperately to put my cock in her little pussy and make love to her. She gave me a big hug and turned to her very busy mom, "Mommy, Bobby wants to put his big thing in me. Can he mom? Please say it's ok for him to put that nasty big cock of his in my little baby pussy."

Mrs. Johnson stopped what she was doing and got up from the floor to sit beside me on the sofa. She looked at us both and then gave us both a big hug. Fuck me! I was being surrounded by big tits that seemed to pressing into me in all the right places.

"Linda, I know you've waited patiently for your eighteenth birthday and I know that I said it would be ok for you to have sex when you turned 18. This is now your decision and you have to be the one to decide when and with whom you are going to share yourself."

"I love you so much Mommy! All I know is that I've never been more ready than I am right now and if Bobby doesn't mind, I'd like tonight to be the night."

She looked at me with her little girl eyes and leaned forward to give me a kiss.

"Please make love to me Bobby. Be gentle with me but fill my little body with that big cock of yours."

I returned her kiss and got up off the couch with Linda still in my arms. I wondered why she didn't weigh anything and seemed light as a feather. Must be the testosterone coursing through my veins? I turned around and sat her down on the sofa. I thought the best way to do this would be to let her control the pace of the initial penetration. I didn't want this to hurt her in any way. I desperately hoped that the "toys" that she and her mother used on a regular basis had prepared her little pussy for what was to come.

I laid down on the carpet and beckoned Linda to me. She stood over me with one foot on either side of my body. I held my hands out to her and she took one in each hand. Mrs. Johnson lay down on the floor beside us to watch and took hold of my hard cock and pointed it straight up in the air. I thought she couldn't resist it again because she gave it a few hard pumps and then sucked on it for a second, leaving a big gob of spit on the end of my knob. Then I realized she was just getting me as wet as possible before her daughter tried to sit on it.

Well, I had thoughts of my own about how to help with that! Still holding her hands, I pulled her until she was standing over my head. Then I gently pulled her hands down until she had no choice but to sit on my face.

"Oh Bobby! What are you going to do? You're not going to make me put my little pussy on your face are you?"

"Yes Baby, that's exactly what I'm going to do. I've wanted to eat your precious little cunt since the first minute I saw it. Lower that beautiful little pussy, sit on my face and let me taste you."

She grimaced a bit and slowly lowered herself down until she was squatting over my face. I looked up and saw her beautiful little shaved cunt. I could just catch a whiff of her excitement and she smelled as sweet as a basket of freshly picked peaches. I stuck my tongue out and ran it slowly from one end of her yummy slit to the other. Right away I could tell she was very ready for this because I was rewarded with a good deal of her liquid love juice. Fuck she tasted good! Keeping with the gentle theme, I didn't rush in and chow down. I wanted to drive her crazy so that she would be begging for the next step. I gently kissed and licked the sides of her pussy, next to her thigh. Then I very slowly licked the entire length of her pussy but stayed on the edges, never venturing inside her. I then took one of her pussy lips and slowly sucked it into my mouth, rolling the flesh around in my mouth with my lips and tongue. I repeated this move on her other pussy lip and started chewing it lightly, squishing the flesh of her pussy lip around in my mouth. The more I sucked and chewed on the lip, the more it seemed to relax and unfold like the petal of a flower. Linda was squirming around and I could tell she was getting a little impatient. Just as I was about to go in for the kill, she beat me to the punch, gave out a little squeal and shoved her cunt hard on my face. I sucked and licked and munched as much and as fast as I could. I never wanted this to stop and I would die a happy man right now with her sitting on my face. She tasted every bit as good as she smelled. My face was covered in her slick, slippery cunt juice and I loved it. I continued to focus on eating her very wet little pussy, I wanted her to think that it couldn't possibly get any better than this but became momentarily distracted when I felt my cock being sucked hard. I guess watching us had become too much for her mom to handle so she dived in and inhaled my cock.

Bobby T
Bobby T
2,505 Followers