Cumming of the Sexcubus Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, Don, where did you learn to fight like that? And considering what was about to happen to us, believe me I'm not complaining...my God. Are they...dead?"

With a knowing smile, Mackey first turns to look at me, and says; "Unless I miss my guess, you spent, some time in Japan." Turning back to the young lady's question, "and yes Ma'am, they are 100% out for the count."

"Miss Sterns, your boyfriend has rendered this city a huge service, He comes to town and a few "anonymous" phone calls to your truly; and suddenly, really bad people, either end up in jail; the hospital...then jail, or just pass jail and hospital, and go straight to the morgue. Single handedly in three months, more or less, he has done more about our most violent criminals, our large number of missing person reports, and unsolved murders, than my whole damn police department could have done in five years. Young lady, if I was you, I would hold on real tight to this human dynamo."

Kim, smiles and throws a wink at Mackey and replies.

"Mister, hold on to him? Believe me I fully intent to marry this man."

Hearing this most welcome of declarations, to hide my twin look of embarrassment at the Commander's praise and my even more satisfying, romantic triumph, I turn away and pickup the bags of fish we had dropped during the brief excitement. Detecting sudden movement, I quickly look up to see the owner of the fish house, runs out with two larger bags of seafood.

Sir, I want to personally thank you, those hoodlums have been pulling hit and run attacks on my customers for months now, the police, never seem to able to get here in time to get them, boy but you certainly got them, here is some more fish on the house, and thank you again.

Turning to Kim, a happy expression on my rugged face.

"Miss Sterns, was that a marriage proposal I thought I heard? If it was, you are guaranteed a most excellent night of exquisite delights, and a lifetime of interesting adventure and all the pleasure, one woman could ever imagine."

Blushing yet again, her quick reply?

"Don, I have been without...pleasure, for quite a while, and when I need it bad I can imagine a whole lot. You better be able to deliver the goods, cause mama, won't be happy with any tired excuses, especially after seeing...whoa baby! your handiwork tonight, and of course, brave sir, hearing of all of the services you've rendered to other, you better be able to render a lot of servicing to me too.

"Good night, Commander, it seems I have my toughest challenge yet awaiting me".

With a smile I turn back toward Night Tiger, followed closely by my new mate, and a happy reckoning; and a second chance.

A

Beginning is a ending,

and a

Ending is a beginning

The Reckoning, and Other Second Chances

Part 3

The Price and fruits of my Choices

Well this has been a day of unexpected events and pleasant surprises. As I drive with my reunited lost love; a David Ruffin song comes to mind, "Its a Perfect Ending."

Unfortunately, my perfect ending, will be delayed for a while...possibility permanently.

As we proceed to West ave. to make the turn into Arragon blvd, And home. Our animated conversation is interrupted by a KDR radio news station's breaking story.

"As was earlier reported, the police are still engaged in a running gun battle with up to 9 men armed with a mix of old type firearms and reportedly strange looking, swords. They are said to be dressed in skin tight red and black leather clothes with black silk cloth covering their lower faces. Witnesses have also stated that blue markings or tattoos could be seen on the faces of several of the darkly tan, 7 foot tall athletic gun men. Witnesses have also mentioned that several of the attackers have been hit by police gunfire with out any apparent effect...in a unrelated story, this night keeps getting weirder, one report has come in of a; get this, a blue glowing cloud or patch of fog moving through the air against the wind. The "cloud" was earlier seen headed in a almost searching pattern, but is now heading north west away from the south east side of the city. More up dates as they come in, this is KDR 29-32 all nite news."

Damn, this is not good...all hell is about to hit the fan literally. From the radio's description, The gunmen could only be the warrior drones of Asmodeus, bad news? Yes; and the floating blue cloud...thank the Maker that form of sorcery I have only seen once in my life, the preferred method of long distance travel by the most powerful of the Demon Sisters...Lilith herself, very bad news indeed. With a neutral expression on my face I turn towards Kim.

"Kim, when we get to the house I want you to go inside and lock the door, and go down stair into the basement and wait for me there."

"Donald, does this have anything to do with that news report?

"Kimmy, I won't start our life together with a lie...yes, it seems some one is not please with my actions concerning a certain murderous lady of the nite. And those gunmen are here to support their mistress's retribution.

"Okay Don, since your being honest, I have two questions, like what is really going on, and what are our chances?

"Our chances? Look, I might be able to lead them on a merry chase, and take out the gunmen...working alone, but with you to protect too...poor to none at all.

"And who and what is this mistress?"

"That one answer that would take too much time, time I may not have. I do have some help, a amulet that will grant me some protection and a certain magical blade, that if I can get close enough...maybe, could...should, kill her.

"Okay, A magic amulet, magical knife, a woman inside of a cloud pursuing us, please wake me up...oh, is this a joke, or is this one of those reality shows? You just saved me from a terrible fate, so I'm willing to trust you for now, but I have a lot of questions waiting for you, but for now I'll play nice, into the basement I go, but if you get killed I'll never forgive you, you hear me mister."

"Just keep looking pretty and think about how much you love me, trust me, your loving me is a force, more powerful than you might believe."

As we pull into the driveway, I can see that its already too late, Kim won't make it into the basement. Standing patiently in front of the closed gate are three red and black garbled warrior drones. Luckily they cannot enter the grounds of my home without my asking them in, so once past them none of the drones can follow us in side.

Pushing the radio knob in and turning it left three clicks, a small panel in the floor slides back under me, revealing a small collections of modern firearms and older types of weapons. Picking up a new, compact MP7 assault pistol, I aim at their clan logo crested chests. Firing, three round bursts,the well aimed rounds hit their one weak spot, if, your firing special silver and iron, holy water infused alloy plated bullets, the figures die in a very satisfying and final manner, you also get to watch a really colorful light show.

"Good God, what were those things? Does that mean there really is a woman flying inside a glowing cloud. You mean all this is for real? Don who are these people, things, what exactly are you involved in?"

Entering the access code, the opening gate moves pass the three smoking piles of smoldering leather and metal debris. I quickly park by the garage door, and we get out, I turn to face my perplexed, companion.

"Kim, when this is settled I promise I'll explain everything. But for now, wait inside, I'm calling Mackey, I gave him several clips of these bullets, they are the only thing that will stop those things."

"Your coming in right?"

"I'm coming in? no. Their mistress is almost here, I'm the one she wants, not you. I'm not losing you again."

"Lose me again? Donald! What do you mean, lose me again?"

"Kim I hope you believe in reincarnation, like I said, I'll explain, when this is over. Now please go inside before the guest of horror gets here."

"Spawn of the damned, I'm already here. Little mortal female, you should say goodbye to your male friend, he will soon be sent to his well deserved place in hell, he he he."

Standing in the driveway...The Queen of the Succubi, Lilith, once a tall alluring, voluptuous example of sexual womanhood. But standing before us now is a thin shriveled up hideously frightful hag, who yet pulses with incredible demoniac life. Flanking her deformed body, is a naked swaying inhumanly beautiful blond haired female figure, Atali, the terror of the frozen north lands. and standing on the other side of Lilith, the smaller ugly, black hearted creature known as Agrat Mahalat, unlike the other Demon Sisters, this ancient fiend devoured babies, instead of mortal men.

"Weak little pale human, leave now, our wrath is reserved for this treacherous half breed assassin, you don't want to share his hellish fate, He He He."

Kim, trembling with mind numbing dread at the sight of these terrible monsters in human form, instead bravely clutches my arm tightly, and with a shaking voice, gives her defiant reply.

"This is the man I love, we are joined body and soul, what happen to him, happen to me."

Looking down on my courageous woman, my heart swells with love and determination to some how survive this terrible night, I make one more attempt to get her to run to safety.

"Kim please, for me, leave, I need to know that no matter what, that you will live past this night."

"Don, you said your amulet gave you some protection, right? Now add my love to the equation, you did say that love is a powerful force. Mr. Traylor I love you now and forever."

"He He He, Love power against our dark force? He He He, well then stupid child die with this sorry excuse for a creature of the dark."

The three most evil beings on the planet, close their sinister eyes to thin slits and raising their long arms toward us, start to chant a powerful incantation curse of total spiritual devastation and a black death to totally devour our existence, as the joined power of the demon sisters begins to build, I whisper in Kim's ear.

"Listen, we have one chance now, Kim if you really do, think about how much you love me, concentrate and visualize that love joining with my love for you as a bright irresistible golden light flowing through us and surrounding us in a protective field."

As the Demon Sisters' awesome black magical energy start to shoot toward us, a brilliant golden aura of sun like energy encloses us in it's protected glow.

The supernatural totality of evil energy; the power of primeval life sucking decay, malevolent hatred, and a lust for our murderous destruction impacts our golden shield. Thus begins the most fantastic battle of good vs evil since The greatest hero of the fabled Hyborian age, used the stolen heart of Ahriman to defeat the evil lord of Acheron.

For what seems a eternal, no sounds can be discerned, only the blazing flaming energies of love being impacted by the blue black negative forces of the planet's most black hearted creatures. slowly the hate and wrath of the determined evil sisters starts to overwhelm the golden light protecting us.

"He He He, you give a better account of yourself than I thought possible, but puny feeble human female and half breed abomination, there is no power more frightful or powerful than mine, prepare to be blasted into the nine scarlet realms of hell...die, die..."

Suddenly, above the seemly triumphant immortal trio, a thunder clap of raw power, knocks the stunned fiends to the ground. Looking upward, there appears a huge, rushing billowing smoky black and gray funnel of clouds pulsing with bright lighting flashes; a cold wind carrying a strong offensive, dirty smell of rotting fish and other dead things, flows down with The awesome otherworldly mass, which irresistible descents on top of the fallen female demons.

"What...how, who dares to attack Lilith of the Empusae?"

"Accursed bitch...scarlet whore of decay and damnation. Do you think your self to be greater than the Dark Lord, Yog? You who once with your accursed minions slew and devoured 13 of my children because they refused to bow to you and do your foul will."

Separating from the Clouds, the awesome energy being Yog, watches what happens next.

Falling down from the dark rolling clouds, huge gray flexing muscular tentacles, wrap around the three furious demons, lifting their struggling bodies off the paved driveway. Yog declares in a thunderous voice only heard in our minds.

"Lilith of the Empusae, once you were beautiful, desired by humans and demons alike. I will give you and your wicked sisters to my children as playthings, the Brethren of Yog will enjoy you greatly. I transform you, Lilith back into the famed carnal beauty of your youth so that you might better pleasure my sons."

With that pronouncement, the defeated Demon Sisters are whisked with incredible speed back into the retreating clouds, their terrified shrieks, echoing into the black night.

"Well done spawn of the Sexcubi, you will be content to know that the borrowed drones who accompanied the black witches have all been send back to their master's realm. Truly this nite you have discovered your grand purpose. You have rid the planet of much evil, you have brought the three races of angels, demons and humans back into balance."

All within the realms of Light and Darkness, will hold you up as the One, the long awaited, One who finally opens the way to our future."

The multiple, bright red orbs, that served as eyes near the top of the towering mass of black glowing energy, turn to look at Kimberly.

"And I fully approve of your choice of this human female concubine. Ahhh, such spirited female passion, loyalty, courage. The inspiring power of her love for you, and she has much beauty for a human, well chosen indeed."

"I must now return to witness the Brethren greeting the Demon Sisters' arrival. So for now farewell, and may all your pleasures be abundant."

And just like that Yog, the lord of the dark realm was gone, with his departure The sudden silence was startling to our senses. Turning to a dazed Kim, with gentle grace I picked her up in my strong arms and slowly carry her into our house, a look of wonder, admiration and love in her bright shining eyes.

Part 4

Final Truths

Its only 10:15 pm. Its been a long day and after our tour of the city, the incident in Lawrence's fish house parking lot, the terror of facing Lilith and the fantastic psychic battle with the hellish Demon Sisters. Kim is fast asleep by the time I carry her limp form up to the second floor master bedroom.

Laying her peacefully dozing body on the king sized bed, I carefully and tenderly remove her clothes, covering her with a light blanket. I retreat to the large modern bathroom and removing my own stained clothes, I take a hot leisurely bath, my mind running over the amazing events of this most important day of my long existence.

After toweling off my tired body, I return to the quiet dimly candle lit bedroom. looking at Kim's beautiful peaceful expression, her eyes' rapid movement indicating she is in a deep REM sleep, I give up any selfish thought of waking her for our long awaited sexual reunion. Laying on my back on the spacious bed, my head turned so I can stare at Kim's relaxed heart shaped face and content myself with soaking in her lovely feminine features, and the brave spirit that flows within.

Having fallen asleep sometime after mid nite, I find myself floating in a sensual dream of delightful pleasure, as waves of euphoria sensations break about my sleeping consciousness. I can almost hear sounds of heavy passionate breathing in my ear and...

...soft moans of sexual desires being amorously satisfied. Slowly I become aware of something soft and very wet tightly wrapped around my very hard penis, and vigorous movement a top my supine body's mid section. Tightly gripping sweaty hands hold desperately onto my thick hard shoulders.

Finally I realize what is happening and quickly opening my expectant eyes I see a sight that causes my buried pleasantly stoked dick to jerk wildly and grow larger...inside Kim's flooded and widely stretch cunt.

"Well its about time you woke up sleepy head, I thought I would have to do all the work"

"Well from where I'm laying you seem to be doing a admirable job at uniting our sexual parts together. Milady, may this humble servant continue the pleasuring of our lustful organs?"

"Oh yes kind sir, please, pleasure away."

swiftly readjusting our positions, I swing expertly atop Kim's sweat covered firm shapely figure, our sexual organs still firmly connected, I start a slow rocking motion, my cock moves smoothly into the depth of her welcoming pussy. Kim fully in the spirit of the heated moment, arches her curvy hips up to meet my downwardly rushing groin.

As I watch Kim's determined, steadily tensing facial expression, her lovely lips panting in vigorous enjoyment, and her fevered body's trembling jerking movement, I know her oncoming orgasm cannot be far off. I lower my face down so my eager mouth can again explore her moaning lips, our mouths come together passionately and as our tongues touch, Kim's slim arms wrap around my neck, then pulls me even closer to her hot quivering breasts and in a emotional display of passion her thighs wrap hard around my waist and she explodes into a violent eruption of female ecstasy. In the tholes of mindless sexual release, Kim cries out...

"Ohhh...oh god, yes, oh Don...fuck...Ohhh, I'm there, please don't stop, oh please, harder, yeah Don,tear me apart, oh yes baby, cum in me, flood me with your horny love."

Usually I can hold off cumming indefinitely, but my ramming cock surrounded by Kim's gripping flesh, her desperately horny pleas, her lush accommodating supple body melting under my muscular raging torso, lastly, the poetic romantic knowledge that I on so many levels have finally achieved my most cherished goal.

Fucking deep inside the eager, lust tore woman, I release control, and the overwhelming aching pleasure of building viscous male juices, is rapidly followed by a roaring flood through my swollen organ, which shoots with incredible volatile force deep inside Kim's convulsing hungry voraciously sucking pussy. I roar with exultation and triumph

"Ahhh...I'm cumming baby, oh Kim, my sweet angel girl, yeah take it all...oh Pat...baby your sweet pussy,it's so, hot...by the hairy balls of Pan..."

For long moments afterward, we continue to rock against each other sweat drenched bodies, savoring the powerful euphoric wave of receding sensations, the priceless joy of our first climax in this lifetime together.

Filled with a unusual sense of well being I kid my beaming, panting lover...

"Baby, excuse the pun, but was it good for you too?"

"Mr.Traylor, if it wasn't, do I get another chance?"

"Miss Sterns, whether it was or not you will always have endless chances, lucky girl. You are going to be the most sexually fulfilled woman on this or any other planet..."

Just then from just outside the open bedroom door way, a bright glowing light materializes and from within, a very familiar jubilant angelic voice chuckles...

"Well my Son, it seems you have been very busy, in more ways than one, your victory resounds in all the realms. Thus my Lord Yah, extends his congratulation and thanks for your efforts and your triumph over the Dark Sisterhood of Empusae."

"You know Mother, it really would have been helpful to know that the old hag monster, knew that I had done in one of her demon sister, Akivasha. And was planning on paying me a unwelcome visit. And don't forget the danger you left my mate Kimberly in."

"Son, yes you both were in some potential danger, but what you didn't know, what you couldn't be told was, both Lords Yog and Yah, were watching over both of you. But in order for the desired results to take place and balance to be restored, you had to act seeming alone, and depending only on each other to resist the Demon monsters."