Cumming of the Sexcubus Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your chosen mate Kimberly, the former Lady Patricia, had to be shown to be willing to stand by her man in the face of terrible adversity and even to die because of her love for you my Son. You see that was the only way to erase the sin committed by human kinds' first couple."

"And you, my Son as a hybrid of all three races, by putting a stop to the evil taking place in this area, and destroying the violent beings committing these acts of terror in the city. By unselfishly choosing Kimberly simplify for the sake of love, and most importantly, battling the ultimate evil on the planet, your courageous actions elevated all three race into a position to be able to ascend to higher states of being. In fact your Sire is in council meeting with the elders, right now planning the summoning of the entire clan to announce, your triumph. He of course sends his congratulation to both of you. He will see you shortly."

"Thank you for that news, and what is to happen to me...to me and Kim now?"

"Happily, as I said before, you will live lives of peace and experience all the best that life has to offer, and since I had already informed Kimberly a day ago concerning your dilemma and choice about your future emotional life, she was aware tonight what you were facing and all that was at stake."

My head snaps around to see a sheepishly grinning Kim, nod her agreement with my sneaky Mother's behind the back deceptions and maneuvers.

"Jonathan, Wolf, Nickolai and now Donald...Just how many names have you used to disguise your true nature and intent? Don't worry, I'm wise enough to see and accept the most important facts, you are a incredible, gifted person and a hero too, you loved me before and love me even more now, and you were willing to pick me before all the other women on this planet, that quite a heady compliment, and I'm sure after your Mother and I talked to your other two former lovers, they have also gladly accepted their place in your life too"

"What other...you mean Renee and Zeska...you've met them, talked with...oh great, I'm out numbered and my position has been over run, do I get to surrender or should I fall on my sword now?"

Stepping out of the floating white light, appears the female figures of Renee and Zeska, both are totally nude and carrying large suitcases, slowly walking into the suddenly shrinking bedroom, they as one drop their cases and fling themselves into my arms.

Impatient Zeska, with true eastern bubbly enthusiasm proclaims.

"Oh my naughty hero, Nicky I thought, Zeska, not see your beautiful body ever again. I cry myself to deep slumber every night. Then I hear, cousins Daminan and that awful Vlad, get them self dead, I rejoice, but for me even better your heavenly Momma tell Zeska your secret truth. Yes I join with sisterhood to care for Nicki and love him much."

Equally passionate, but more reserved Renee, boldly comments.

"Well the big bad Wolf is really a lamb...in hero's clothing, I'm wasn't surprised when your Mother and Kim told me the truth, and how much you cared for me, which is a really good thing for me. I think I still need a few more times proving I'm a really hot desirable woman before I get it right, think you still up to it, big bad Wolf?"

"Okay, Zeska, thank you, my heart bursts with gratitude for your understanding and love. And Renee your forgiveness and love, really mean, more than you know. I do believe before long, you'll be teaching me a thing or two about sexual passion and satisfaction. I'm honored to be seen as worthy of three such beautiful, passionate and wise women."

So while the three ladies who have twice in my long life, captured my wayward heart, explore their new Home. I turn to the silent ball of white light that is my long ago mother.

"Mother, thank you for this unforeseen gift and the unseen wisdom you have quietly granted me over the last few months, I know a divine gift when if hits me in the head. When will the move to our new existence begin?"

"It will take at least, up to three months before all will be in readiness, then every being in the three realms will be given a choice where they would like to ascend to. So until then, Son enjoy the fruits and rewards of your labors. Know my gallant Son, I'm available always to you, so till we should have reason to meet again, farewell."

So this is how it ends, all that I could have wanted, without even knowing, I wanted this. I'm a hero in two realms and to my clan, I'm loved by three incredible, beautiful women. I have a great home, all the wealth I could ever spend, and a peaceful place to live out our remaining time here. A time of leisure, fantastic sex, and the love of these ladies.

For long moments I remember all things I have done and experienced from the time of my birth...to when I started to get those strange visions that led me here to this undreamed of fate. What if I had refused to follow, the at the time, insane notion to investigate the terror and pain I saw here. All the things I had to do to make this reality come true. With a growing sense of the vastness of the possibilities, the different paths I could have taken, and the many actions and the many varied consequences that could have resulted, I feel a shiver run up my spine, and I remember my Sire's long ago words;

"When destiny calls, you have a choice whether to follow the call or choose a totally different path."

With those words ringing in my mind, I walk out of the bedroom to join the fruits of my choices. Its turned out to be..."A perfect ending." after all.

"Okay ladies, besides fish, what's for breakfast? I'm staved."

The End