Cumming Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily was watching me and she licked her lips. Bending down, she started licking his cum from my tummy, up to my breasts. She took each nipple into her mouth and sucked the hard nub. It felt amazing but I didn't think I could take much more I was so desperate to be fucked.

Lily licked cum from my neck, up to my jaw, then slipped her tongue inside my mouth. I could taste Liam's cum as her tongue massaged mine. Kissing her was great, softer than with a man but just as erotic.

Lily broke the kiss the looked at Liam, who nodded. He pulled the stool from the dressing table next to the bed and sat down. Lily positioned herself between my legs and grinned at me. She bent her head towards my pussy and gave me a lick. I cried out, being aroused for so long made her touch more intense. Her tongue teased my pussy, licking from my opening up to my clit achingly slowly then starting again. I turned my head towards Liam who was staring at the two of us, desire obvious on his handsome face. Having him watch me turned me on even more. My eyes were fixed with his as Lily increased the pace of her tongue.

I could see Liam getting hard again but he didn't touch himself. I stared at his cock and wanted him to fuck me after Lily had got me off.

I felt Lily's lips clamp round my clit and suck, the feeling was wonderful and a surprising change from her licking. She started flicking my clit with her tongue while her lips still held it firmly in place. My tummy muscles were burning and my hips bucking, the flicking motion of her tongue pushed me over the edge and I came hard.

Lily sat on the bed next to me as Liam positioned himself between my legs. He stared down at me but didn't touch me. I was staring at his gorgeous cock.

"Are you ready?" he asked, leaning over me.

"Yes!" I gasped. My voice was hoarse and my throat felt dry.

"What do you want me to do?" Liam asked calmly.

"Please!" I begged, squirming against the handcuffs.

"Tell me," Liam repeated, driving me crazy with lust.

"I want you to fuck me," I gasped.

"Fuck you where?" he put one hand to my lips. "Here?"

"My pussy!" I cried out. "I need you to fuck my pussy. I want you to fuck me hard and cum inside me."

Liam grinned and thrust himself inside me, I was so wet he slid in easily. I can't describe the pleasure his hard cock gave me and my walls clamped hard around him. Liam withdrew then pushed back in achingly slowly.

"Faster," I begged.

Liam shook his head. "I like this pace."

"Please," I begged again. "Please fuck me faster. I won't cum like this."

Liam grinned down at me. "Yes you will."

He was working his hips in a way that stimulated my clit. I could feel my orgasm building but achingly slowly. Unlike Lily, he didn't increase his pace as I needed it, he kept his rhythm slow, driving me wild. My tummy muscles burned as my orgasm built slowly, I wrapped my legs around his waist and tried to increase his pace but he wouldn't budge from his rhythm. The delicious torture continued until I thought I wouldn't be able to stand it anymore, my whole body was shaking.

"Cum for me," Liam whispered in my ear. "That's it, cum on."

I came hard at his words, bucking against him as wave after wave of delicious pleasure washed through my entire body. I flopped back on the bed, dazed from the intensity of the orgasm.

I felt Liam's thrusting increase pace, I shot him an annoyed look. "What happened to the pace you like?"

"You just looked so sexy cumming I can't control it," he grunted.

"You feel so good inside me," I whispered in his ear, leaning my head up and sucking his ear lobe. "I want you to cum inside me."

"Oh God," Liam whispered, I knew he was close.

I concentrated on contracting my pussy around his cock. "Fill me up with your cum Liam."

Liam grunted and jerked hard in me and came. He lay on top of me breathless, I could feel him breathing hard on my neck. A few minutes later he rolled off me. Lily appeared at my other side and removed the handcuffs. My wrists stung from my pulling against them, there were some red welts where the hand cuffs had dug in.

Liam took one of my wrists and kissed the redness. "Oops. Didn't realise you would get hurt."

"It was worth it," I whispered, feeling content and totally fucked. "I'm sure I'll think of a way for you two to make it up to me."

12