Cunty Fingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
H_G_
H_G_
3 Followers

He heard someone walk by but it was too late, he was fucking her, that's all he could think about, thrusting and holding her hips. Suddenly another person was coming up the lane and this person was shouting, saying they can't do what they were doing there, saying they couldn't have sex in public, saying it was immoral. She started shouting back, telling the moral dude to fuck himself, telling him he was a fucking peeking tom, a pervert and then all she was shouting was "fuck you, fuck you" and he was laughing as he fucked her and she was shouting foul language abuse at the other dude who shouted back and then she was coming and he was coming, spurting inside her and god knows what the other guy was doing apart from screaming at the two of them to stop. They ran off, him holding his trousers with one hand and he could feel this spunk still coming out of his prick, the tail end of his ejaculation.

Sometime in the night they had oral sex, waking up together but only half awake, they somehow ended up 69-ing, licking and sucking at each other, half asleep. He felt dreamlike, comfortable as well as excited, like a night creature, nuzzling away, feeling her licking his cock while he had his tongue inside her cunt, licking around inside, holding both her ass cheeks with hands, slipping a cunty finger into her bum hole, licking the length of her cunt lips, sucking on her clit and all the time feeling like they were one creature, a complicated single two-bodied being pleasuring itself in the deep warmth of the bed, warm with the heat of their bodies. Never fully awake they still came in each others faces before going back to sleep.

In the morning they woke up facing each other and lay there for an hour or so kissing a bit, touching each other, smiling and talking. Then they fucked. He went down on her, pushing two fingers into her while he licked her clit and her lips, trusting with his fingers, pressing them against her and feeling her cunt engorged, wet and hot as he licked and kissed. She played with his balls, holding them and pressing gently, she stared at his cock and held it and praised it as he sucked her cunt lips into his mouth. He turned her front down and straddled her facing backwards, his cock along her back bone he pressed his tongue into her cunt from behind, filling it, feeling her arch herself so he could push further, at the same time he pushed a hand under her hip so he could play with her clit and with his other hand her grabbed her ass. He could see her cunt lips black with blood and her toes curled and he kept licking and licking deep inside her cunt until her whole body felt alive with sex.

He got off her and she grabbed a pillow and put it under her hips. He knelt for a second behind her, marvelling at the beauty of her ass, her asshole, her back and her cunt, pink inside the blood darkened lips. He lent over her and pushed his cock into her cunt from behind. He felt her ass against his hips and put his hands around her and onto her breasts as he fucked her, squeezing her, pressing her down, fucking as hard as he could as she started to sobs and then she came and he came too, his whole world her cunt and his cock and her ass and her face beside his; they felt like people who've run onto a pier and scared a whole flock of seagulls into flight. He felt he was shooting his whole life into her.

They lay like that for an age, their breaths calming down and their thoughts drifted like clouds in a sky that's mostly blue; they lay long enough for his erection to return and she asked him to fuck her ass while he wasn't huge and he so her worked her asshole a bit with his finger before pushing his cock in and feeling the weird thrill of being there, the dirtiness of it, the transgression and the oddness of how it held him, the space inside. He reached under her and folded two fingers into her cunt so he could feel himself inside her ass and he moved as gently as he could until he came and he felt her have a gentle orgasm, her cunt squeezing against his fingers. They slept again then and when they woke up they masturbated, he watched her feel her cunt, slipping her finger into her cunt and then up and down her lips and he watched her clit jumped as she came and she watched him as he jerked himself off and she put out her hand to catch his spunk and then flicked it at him, laughing.

Of course, you can't leave someone who'll flick semen at you after a glorious evening and morning of fucking and, while things weren't always simple for them, they belonged together. Sometimes you see someone and you know you'll click, you know you'll get along and find each other funny and most off you know you'll click sexually, turn each other on, fuck like all there is is fucking. That's how it was for him and her.

H_G_
H_G_
3 Followers
12