Cup Tie

Story Info
Wife is punished for sex with another woman
1.7k words
3.35
101.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tamol
tamol
91 Followers

It was just past midday when I decided that this cold was just too bad to try and work with, I spent more time coughing and sneezing than working, so I cleared my desk, cancelled my appointments and set off home.

I pulled into the driveway and used the remote to open the garage door, silently the door rose up and vanished into the roof allowing me to drive straight in.

As I first entered the house I thought my wife Sandy must be out shopping, but I heard some weird noises from upstairs so I decided to go and investigate.

As I got close to the top of the stairs I could see into our bedroom, Sandy was naked on the bed with our next door neighbour. They were doing sixty-nine with each other, both of them had their faces buried in each other's cunt and I could hear them slurping away. What took me by surprise was that I never thought Sandy was into other woman. I stood there transfixed watching these two woman enjoy each others body, even with my anger at what was going on it was making me hot and horny. I began stroking my crotch, my cock was already stiff and it wasn't long before I came in my pants.

Once I had regained my composure I stormed into the room, "what the hell is going on here!" I shouted.

They scrabbled around trying to get their clothes on and June the neighbour was down the stairs like a greyhound out of the trap.

"So you prefer having sex with women, I think I get the message, I'll grab some clothes and be off," I said trying to contain my anger.

"No don't go, please don't leave me, I was curious that's all and one thing led to another, I do love you," Sandy pleaded.

I stood there wondering what to do, how could I ever trust her again, she would have to pay for this indiscretion and I had an idea how to test her loyalty to me.

"You don't want me to go then," I asked.

"No please, I'll never do anything like that again, I promise. I'll do anything you want as long as you don't leave me," she said with tears in her eyes.

"You'll do anything is that right," I asked trying to confirm her statement.

"You'll do anything, are you sure?" I asked again.

"Anything within reason," she said with a slight look of concern on her face.

"Right next week is the FA Cup final, me and some of the guys are going round Mick's house to watch it. I want you to come and be our slave, you will make sandwiches, fetch beer and generally do our bidding. Do you agree with my terms?" I said.

"Nothing naughty though, no sex or anything like that, just serving you," she said not sure what I meant.

The day of the match arrived and we got to Tony's house at around 11am. In all there were five of us, Tony, Phil, Jerry, George and myself. We set off down the pub for some pre-match drinks with Sandy walking behind us not paying much attention.

While in the pub I made Sandy fetch the drinks, it was amusing to watch and the other guys didn't know what was going on.

After a number of drinks we decided it was time to head back to the house, as we wanted to watch all the match previews before the kick off. We made it back in plenty of time and sat down in the various seats, Sandy just stood by the radiator wondering what would happen next.

"Drinks guys?" asked Tony.

Everyone replied yes and Tony got up to fetch them.

"Wait, Sandy can go and fetch them and while your there bring us in some nibbles and some sandwiches," I demanded.

The other guys looked at me strangely, they had never seen me be so horrid to her before.

"Why are you treating her like that, what's the matter with you?" asked Jerry.

"It's a punishment for something she did, and she must accept her punishment or she loses me," I replied nonchalantly.

"So what's her punishment exactly?" asked George.

"She must do everything that is asked of her for a whole weekend,"

"So what did she do that was so bad?" enquired George.

"If she wants to tell you that's up to her, but I'll say nothing," I replied thinking I may have said too much already.

"Come on Sandy what have you been up to," asked George as Sandy entered the room with the drinks.

She said nothing and went back into the kitchen to fetch the sandwiches, upon her return George asked once again but got no reply.

"Sandy I believe you have to do everything your asked for a weekend so tell us what you did to be treated like this." Tony asked.

Sandy cast her gaze towards me, looking for guidance, "he asked so tell him," I said knowing that she would find it difficult to say.

She looked down towards her feet, "John caught me doing it with another woman," she said quietly.

"Did I hear you say what I thought you said?" said Phil with a massive smile on his face. "That's wicked I love it," he continued.

"So you have to do everything your told, is that right?" asked Jerry.

Sandy nodded looking very shamefaced as she did so.

Tony looked towards me as if he was asking a question but I ignored him and continued watching the pre-match build up.

"Sandy take off your jumper," said Tony taking us all by surprise.

She looked at me and I shrugged, so slowly she removed her jumper and I could see the hurt in her eyes.

"Now remove your blouse," Tony said once more.

She hesitated for a second and then began unbuttoning her blouse slowly revealing her pale white skin, slipping the tails of the blouse out of her jeans she removed it completely, her lacy bra barely concealing her mounds of tempting flesh.

"Remove your shoes and your jeans," said Tony who now seemed to be enjoying the power.

Once more Sandy did as she was told, leaving her standing in nothing but her bra and panties and extremely red faced.

"I think you can take the rest off now," said Tony with a look of lust in his eyes.

"No, that's it, this has gone far enough," said Sandy trying to hide her anger.

"Has it," I said not finding it necessary to say any more.

Her hands went behind her to unclip the bra that allowed it to fall away showing us all her medium sized succulent tits. Next her fingers slipped into the waistband of her panties and she managed to slip out of them even though for a second she looked like she was about to fall over.

Sandy stood before us all, naked as the day she was born, she was hiding nothing and I think all the men in the room had their eyes on stalks as they stared at her nudity.

"Go and sit in that armchair and put one leg over each arm," said Jerry.

"Now I want to watch you masturbate yourself, go on get those fingers into your cunt," said Jerry while rubbing his own hand into his crutch obviously getting very excited at what was happening.

We all were transfixed as Sandy fingered herself, her tits were going up and down as her breathing rate increased with the pleasure she was getting from her own fingers.

Jerry walked over to her and his head went between her thighs as he started to lick her now very wet hole. She reached an orgasm and tried very hard to hide it as Phil replaced Jerry between her legs.

Tony began to remove his trousers his cock was straining, forming a small tent in his underpants, he was obviously intent on slipping his cock into her cunt and giving her a good fucking.

"No!" I shouted, "no one can fuck her," they all turned to me with a look of extreme disappointment on their faces, "unless she asks for it," I continued.

The match kicked off but everyone's focus was not on the television screen but on Sandy as each of the guys took turns licking and sucking Sandy's cunt and playing with her tits.

Tony always the inventive one, was getting frustrated and decided to move the events on so while he was licking her clit he slipped one of his fingers into her cunt and then swiftly transferred his now lubricated finger into her arse.

His actions lit the fuse, she squirmed beneath him her body writhing at his attentions.

"Do me, I want it now," she pleaded.

"What do you want?" tormented Tony.

"I want to be fucked." She replied as she gasped for breath.

"Who do you want fucking you?" he asked teasing her even more.

"You, I want you to fuck me, then I want everyone to fuck me, I want to be FUCKED!" she bellowed unable to restrain herself anymore.

Tony took her hand and guided her to the floor, she didn't have to be told to open her legs as he sunk his stiff prick into her eager and willing cunt. The others watched as Tony rode Sandy, her nails leaving marks over his back as she dug in each time that she reached orgasm.

Tony came with an almighty groan his juices penetrating deep inside her, as soon he rolled off the next one took his place until the four of them had shot their loads into her.

We all stayed the weekend to ensure that she served her full punishment, none of us slept much as Sandy's body was used in every possible way, not a hole was left untouched.

When we arrived home late Sunday night Sandy immediately took a shower and rejoined me in the lounge.

"I can't believe you were going to leave me for doing it with a woman when you allowed those four to fuck me non stop. My cunt hurts, my arse hurts and my nipples hurt and my pride is very hurt." She whined.

"But at least you still have me," I said with a smile, "and if you want to keep me, well I can think of loads more things you can do, I have lots of friends that wouldn't mind the chance of getting into your knickers."

tamol
tamol
91 Followers