All Comments on 'Cupid's Big Weekend'

by xaviermayne

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
RahtidRahtidalmost 13 years ago
loved it

It’s hard to believe that this is your first story….it’s truly well written with an engaging and compelling story line….can’t wait to read more of your stories….

FatBottomedGirlFatBottomedGirlalmost 13 years ago
i really wanted to love everything about this ...

But i can't help feel like Josh was cheated :( Please give him his own story next. pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story

i love it....but makes me feel sad that josh is left out...even he help them reconiled....please have reese and calvin help josh find" the one"....let them be the cupid for josh....

dagan732dagan732almost 13 years ago
One of the best...

It was excellently written and I even liked the part where Josh was showing them how it's done. Good job!

iakatziakatzalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!

A great story indeed, thanks for your efforts!!

jonbenishjonbenishalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

If this is your first story, you're off to a great carrer of telling us HOT stories. The story developed differently, but wonderfully, from what I expected at the beginning.

Santa Bear here who hopes for his own Cupid.

LollygaggerLollygaggeralmost 13 years ago
Very well done

You had me in stiches in several different places. The sex was hot and the plot interesting. I hope you write another story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing!

I loved this story so much and for it being your first, you did a great job! I am extremely happy for Calvin and Reese, but even though they are including Josh he is still somewhat left out. Hopefully, soon you write another story about Josh finding "the one" for him! Keep up the good work!

Aftermath82Aftermath82almost 13 years ago
great

Hope there'll be more your stories to come

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What about Josh??

I loved the story but now Josh needs to find love. Hopeing for "Cupid's Big Weekend" chapter 2.

briebabybriebabyalmost 13 years ago
More

Josh now needs a love...I actually got teary eyed. Awesome!!

Contest4JenContest4Jenalmost 13 years ago

Poor Josh...I hope you write his love story next. This story was cute and funny and sweet. Loved It! Cheers :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

What about Josh? I got teary, he needs to find a new love, I don't think it was fair though Cal & Reese putting him through that for the weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
:(

It took me until about half way through page 9 to get sad for Josh, I want him to have someone. I also want that "I'm happy if you're happy" thing to go away, no one is that perfect.

seeker71seeker71almost 13 years ago
Shocked

I am as shocked as all of the other commenters, incredible first post. A really enjoyable read. I look forward to your next submission.

Peace and joy,

Shell

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Wow

Excellent start! Yeah, I felt for Josh, too. Can't wait to see more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Grinning from ear to ear...

Feel good gay male story. Quite a ride. Who knew Calvin would be a switch?

fuckit100fuckit100almost 13 years ago
WOW

That was some great writing. I agree that Josh was left hanging and hope that you will write a story where he finds his love. Looking forward to more stories

afrodita79afrodita79almost 13 years ago
NICe

love the story and hope to see a second chapter were does 2 help Josh find his tru love to... Its there turn to play cupid :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderfully written.

Well drawn characters, wonderful plot. Well written. I like it a lot, and look forward to reading more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thanks for sharing

your work. It was worth taking the ride with you and I hope to read more of your wonderful and delightfully honest stories soon

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonalmost 13 years ago
I loved it

I actually got really sad when I got to page 11... I wish you had a story for Josh too, he so deserves one... Great work, please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
a little upset

i want josh to have somebody not sit there an play third wheel for these guys. I mean it was an amazing story and it could have been better if josh maybe found someone in the process.

tye27tye27almost 13 years ago
I completely enjoyed that!

What a great story! I am with the others that I want Josh to find love too. Maybe one of the football players? Hope you will write more. You wrote this so well that I feel invested in the characters. Thank you for nice afternoon read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

keep going, im fucking in love with the story...it was so long, but yet i couldnt keep from continuing to read it...sad that josh didnt end up getting both guys though;)

perihelionperihelionalmost 13 years ago
Great story!

I truly enjoyed this story and about half-way through I realized I had read it before some time ago on Nifty. I may be wrong but it seems you have tweaked it some since then, made it better than I remember it. Keep up the good work. I look forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome story - sequel please? ;)

Beautiful beautiful story. Loved it. Josh needs to find someone though! And more hot stuff about Calvin & Reese at Uni would be much appreciated c;

ErrorLoveCritiqueErrorLoveCritiquealmost 13 years ago
Lovely!

I am both sad and overjoyed at the ending of this story, for a while I was rooting for Josh and Calvin but then all three and then Calvin and Reese was good enough although I was still sad that Joshs' crush of 3 months was both revealed to be Gay by him, involved with him, and then leaving him in the space of a weekend. More stories PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

It was absolutely adorable and I thoroughly enjoyed reading. But I did feel like Josh was trying too hard to be okay with everything, but then again I am a bit of the jealous type :P

Keep it up!

Dr_sneakersDr_sneakersalmost 13 years ago
One of my top ten!

This story is comical, romantic, and cock-throbbing at the same time. Excellent writing,I can see this becoming a short porn film. This is number three in my list of stories.(And there are a lot!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow.

I don't normally read stories this long on literotica, but I got totally hooked on this one, not just because it was hot as hell, but also because it was a really good story, very well written and very interesting. Submit something to a publisher!

uchenauchenaalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful

This is such a beautiful story about love and friendship and discovery :-) I love the thread of humour that you have in your stories. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story and am going to def. read the others. :-)

Happy Writing!

OsoSakuraOsoSakuraalmost 13 years ago
Ooh I loved this

I think this is the first story where I like the narrative better than the dialogs. I just love Josh's character, his humor and his style. And the way Josh explains to Cal just what being gay truly means- you've put it beautifully into words, I can actually think of several of my friends who might gain from that alone.

The whole switching from lusting after Calvin to playing cupid kind of broke the SOD for me, but really Josh was worth it and then that scene in the jacuzzi... let's just say I'm more than happy I kept reading :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'm caught up!

And I'm not saying I'm caught up in your story(ies)--although I am, and have enjoyed them all. So far I've read all of the prodigious output you've posted over the last week or so, and I'm watching for more. Hope there's more coming.

TopBitchKTopBitchKalmost 13 years ago
I'M IN AWE .... THAT'S ONE AMAZING STORY

For some reason I ended up reading your first story last which I'm glad it happen that way. I wasn't sure if I was going to like the ending but it was just perfect. This story gave me a warm glow all over. Do hope there are more stories in the future of Josh, Cal & Reese and let not forget Aunt Emily. THANKS! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!

I must say, since I first started reading stories of this genre on the internet, I have never found another writer with as much talent as you!The character development and the detail that you put into these stories are just phenomenal! I am so pleased by your story-telling and I really hope that you continue to produce such touching tales! Hope for the best, Jamarcus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I HOPE SOMEONE MAKES THIS INTO A MOVIE!!! this is a very good material!!! ;D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow!

laughter, hard-ons and tears ..... RARELY does one story bring on all three (not at the same time... that'd be a bit off!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more!

OMG! you HAVE to give us Josh's story! this is fucking hot! I'm gonna make my boyfriend read this then fuck him up his ass, have a little talk after, and say, why didn't we do tat?! XDDDD ignore me! I'm craaaaaazy!

freezingfreezingalmost 13 years ago
My first favourited story!

I knew I'd love this story as soon as I started reading it... Your writing style is great and the story was awesome too. I particularly liked Calvin's matter-of-fact naivity and Josh's inner dialogue. Good use of bathos, that man.

Off to read the rest of your stories now - I hope you're planning to write a lot more! And I back the call to hear more about Josh... with a split into chapters, if possible; I went to sleep far too late reading this as I just had to keep going!

Thanks for writing!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago
Well done

I have to agree I loved it. The development of Calvin the integrity and whit of Josh.. you have to do one for Cupid too he deserves it and life long friends too boot!!!

freemic3040freemic3040over 12 years ago
Amazing!

This was an amazing story that I didn't want to end!!! I just felt sad for Josh because he brought those two together and it cost him Calvin. I would love to read an additional story with all the characters involved that included Josh meeting his true love as well!!!

Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Is it odd...

That I was in tears while reading the reconciliation scene? Pretty amazing to write erotica with this level of emotion.

wyrdsister02wyrdsister02over 12 years ago
W O W :-)

Amazing story, and soo beautifully written! I found myself wanting to laugh and cry all at once a couple of times there...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:) and :( at same time

This story is happy(for the two love birds) and soooo sad(for josh)...He deserves someone for himself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic!

Great story - wonderfully erotic and filled with wonderful scenes - if I weren't bi, this would definitely persuade me to try making love with a man!

FaeezahFaeezahover 12 years ago
Oh my lanta.

11 pages full of awesome. Josh's sarcasm/dry humor had me hooked from page one. He deserves his own story. My heart was crying for him even though he was at peace with Reese and Calvin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I felt so bad for Josh and was really hoping for him to end up with Calvin, I really felt for him and couldn't help but think that he was kind of cheated

rabbitfishrabbitfishover 12 years ago
How do you do that?

I tend to trawl the top rated gay male stories for ones that look interesting. I skipped over all of yours initially, but please don't take that as an insult. I skipped HAtD because of the reference to war, but when I finally got around to reading it, I had to reread it just two days later because I loved it so much. Then I tried CBW, but couldn't get past the first page, because I didn't like the obsession theme. Then read LLF, which was good, but it took me a while to figure out how I felt about the characters. Then I decided to try FHT, even though I didn't like the description. It took me a couple pages to get into it, but I loved it. So I came back to CBW and forced myself through the first few pages, even though I found them weird. I am so glad I did. It always takes me a while to get into your stories, but you are a really good writer, and your sex scenes are really hot! By the end of each story, I totally love it and want more, despite the fact that I always start off not liking your topic or your characters, or something. Seriously, how do you do that? How do you write so well that you make me love things I didn't even want to read about at first? I hope you write more for Literotica. I also like that you challenge stereotypes about sexuality in your writing, both directly by having your characters talk about it, and by creating characters and relationships that don't fit into the stereotypes, but are still perfectly believable as real relationships. And now I realize that I have written a huge comment, but anyway, you are awesome. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Are you kidding me?

Those two guys used josh. And josh, seriously, needed to grow a pair and find his own happy ending.ok

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Joshes

Is this Josh the same one from Fireflies? He needs his own happy ending.

xaviermaynexaviermayneover 12 years agoAuthor
Joshes

Yes, it's the same Josh. And I'm currently writing another story for him, covering his sophomore year. I think you'll like what I have planned for him ;)

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago

This was a great story but I felt so sorry for Josh doing the right thing and losing Cal to Reese in the process. Glad Josh gets another chance, and let's hope it's a happy ending for him. I have read all 4 of your stories, enjoy them very much too. Even ALLF, although the ending disappointed me. You have a way of making your characters passionate and funny at the same time. Quite a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Luved it!

This story was amazing! Even though i replaced josh as myself! It was like i was really there. I was crying that josh got the man of his dreams for only one day and gave it away. I want to read more about reese and calvin in the future! Can you make the next story longer cause i never wanted this one to end! Please im in love with you for writing this story! Thank you! ~your biggest fan! <3

ikhneumonikhneumonover 12 years ago
OMFG!

You have a gift. And the hopeless romantic and the shameless horndog in me both salute you for it.

idrubloodidrubloodover 12 years ago
Loved it

OMG, you are truely gifted. I was trilled to read this story. The funny little quips had me rolling with laughter. Thank you so much for putting this out there. Keep up the writing.

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessover 12 years ago

Great story! :)

But when is Josh gonna find his lover hm? ;))))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Talented

You're an awesome writer. I think there should be a story bout Josh finding love...and one bout Pete and Nick sorting their somewhat "weird" relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The best!!

I loved this story. I definitely laughed and cried, it is simple amazing!!

xaviermaynexaviermayneabout 12 years agoAuthor
Josh's story continues!

I've posted a sequel to "Cupid's Big Weekend," called "Cupid's Sophomore Year, Semester 1." I don't normally post stories in parts, but at around 65,000 words this one needed to go. I hope you will read it!

ikhneumonikhneumonabout 12 years ago
Yay! More Xaviermayne! More Josh!

Best news I've had all day. I know what I'll be doing tonight. Thanks for continuing to write and share!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Best story on here

Your writing is far and above the best quality on here.. great stories, believable characters and situations.. and horny as well...

What more could you ask for..

curiousfemmecuriousfemmealmost 12 years ago
Awesome

One of the best stories I've ever read on Literotica! All of these guys enchanted me and I actually laughed with delight several times. It never occurred to me that there could be such a thing as an adorable pervert. Can't wait to read the next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bravissimi!

A-freaking-mazing. I love it all. It has romance, great scenes, hot threesomes. At first the present tense was a bit much as I have never been a fan, but it wasn't an issue after the first few paragraphs. This deserves a 5 star rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sweet sweet author

Dearest Xaviermayne, you are a most incredible author. I have been 'lurking' on Literotica for many a moon and have never once commented on anything until now. Your story was absolutely phenomenal. I laughed, I cried and then I metaphorically kicked myself for not having read this earlier. I was genuinely moved by this tale and I thank you for the pleasure of reading it. You are a gifted writer and bless you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic : )

Please post again, anything by you will be great. Now you are a published author don't forget us who started this journey with you, and are happy to read anything you want to try out before you send it to a publisher?????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS. We've missed the boys. I can't wait to read this story again.

xaviermaynexaviermayneover 11 years agoAuthor
Frat House Troopers Now Available as Paperback and E-Book!

I'm really excited to announce that Frat House Troopers, my most popular story ever on Lit, has been published by Dreamspinner Press, in both e-book and paperback formats.

I've appreciated so very much the encouragement I've received from the Literotica community, and I hope you will consider buying my first actual book!

More info and links to order the book are here: http://xaviermayne.com/?p=81

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

That was an amazingly written love story that defiantly tugged at my heartstrings. It was a beautiful story that showed how true love can transcend all obstacles when it is given to the right person. Well done and keep up the good work.

xaviermaynexaviermayneover 10 years agoAuthor
Cupid's Adventures Continue!

I've written a new story about how Josh spends his Valentine's Day, called "The Accidental Cupid." It's been published by Dreamspinner Press as part of their anthology "A Valentine Rainbow." It, and my other Dreamspinner titles, are available from my page on the publisher's site: http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/index.php?cPath=716

If you've enjoyed my writing on Literotica, I hope you will consider buying one of my published works. Thank you for your support!

~xm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
omg- I'm paying for 'porn'

All the way through I'm sat here thinking, 'I've read novels a lot less well thought out and edited than this'. Eventually I catch myself not caring about the smut aspect of the plot line as much as the character development. Two minutes ago I bought a published work from the same author on kindle... Thank you for leaving this piece accessible for free, I hope it brings you many more fans.

xaviermaynexaviermayneabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Re: the comment below: That may be the nicest thing anyone's said about my writing. When there's no shortage of free porn on the web, that you would pay for my stories is just such a great compliment. Thank you. And I will continue the Josh story, I promise! I love him too much to leave him alone.

Again, thank you. You made my day.

HoldMeTouchMeHoldMeTouchMeabout 10 years ago
I think I fell in love.

So.... this has brought out more emotion than I thought possible. I came onto this site for something different, and I certainly found it. It's the perfect combination of romance, lust, sex and fun. There were points that I wanted to yell at the characters, that I pined on Josh's behalf, that I laughed at the witty comments and swooned over the romance. I couldn't tear my eyes away. You're an amazingly talented writer. Please, share your wisdom!

Leety777Leety777almost 10 years ago
Love this story

This was great! I laughed, cried, whew. Following you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love Hate

Amazing story. The conflicting emotions it stirred up was 5 star stuff... I only wish it worked out for the 3rd wheel. i could never be that gracious. More please,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Incredible!

What praise can one add to what has already been stated in previously written comments?

The plot unfolds as each of our lives actually do, (I loved the "asides" made by Josh to the reader!). The development of each of the characters is true to life. In my opinion, the reader knows people like the characters, (or at least I do), and can relate to them. Hence, the reader truly cares about the characters and what happens to them. This is what makes a book a "best seller", films or plays a " smash."

The author, Xaviermayne, seems to have thought-out the storyline in extreme and very careful detail before putting pen to paper. Also, the author has written the story more than extremely well with each character skillfully introduced and their personalities skillfully written, one step at a time, as if the reader is getting to know each one as person/friend in real life. The plot does not drag anywhere in the storyline. It unfolds incredibly well, especially without the use of gratuitous sex scenes. This leads the reader to become very anxious until it's time to go onto the next page to see what happens next.

Bravo Xaviermayne! May your career as a writer be a long and profitable one, (since you are now a legitimately published author in novel form). I look forward to purchasing your books and I especially look forward to having as much enjoyment reading your new works as I have this story.

With my very best wishes for your continued success,

Durnin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My heart is aches for josh

3rd wheeling that beautiful relationship, I felt sorry for the guy.

mrsbearmrsbearover 8 years ago
Whoa...

Is someone cutting onions in here? Sweet Jesus. I hurt for Josh. I'm glad to see another story for him which I will immediately read after posting this comment but still...he was a good guy. I hope he finds a good one in the next story and that Reese and Calvin play Cupid in that one.

ADpenthouseADpenthouseover 8 years ago

i really wanted josh and calvin together they both clicked together lot more than reese as couples.

so want that calvin and reese play the cupid for josh in the next story.

really this story made me sad as i was dreaming for josh and calvin to be together at the end and thought it was cute and sweet as calvin really was clueless in everything.

RIP....

firehot55firehot55about 7 years ago
just blown away

your stories are so great in that their not just sex but true lives we would all love to live. you have movie material in your stories. please keep up the good work,can't wait for the next one Thanks

harricislifeharricislifeover 6 years ago

I personally think this has indy gay romance flick written all over it, with a lot of porn thrown in there of course. You are one hell of a writer, and I hope you write a real book/novel someday or already have, because as amazing as reading this was, I want to read more from you, a whole lot more.

Reading this it all felt so natural, the humor in your writing style is what won me over, and I normally don't like humor in writing like that, but the way you wrote it was great and felt so, so sincere. I really loved how used the sarcasm, and I feel like every time you used it was the right time to use it. And you made all the characters so fucking believable, Josh, Calvin and Reese of course, but Aunt Emily and even Dolores who is just mentioned as well, and you also made them very distinguished, which is most evident in the small sweet moments that captured them all.

This was not at all what I expected when I began reading it, it was cute, it was sad, it was joyful, it was sweet, and it was so very, very hot, but most of all it was real, and I love it all the more for it. :) <3

Tega777Tega777about 6 years ago
Fucking Perfection.

Why the hell, did'nt I read this sooner? You absolutely rock Xaviermayne

BubbaTruckerBubbaTruckerover 5 years ago
Exceptional

What a wonderfully romantic and erotic story. Very well written. Once of the BEST I have ever read.

MickyFox0MickyFox0over 5 years ago
Josh?

Is this the same Josh that got to know Peter? In the story like fireflies ? How ever both stories were good, can't wait to read the third one

BaladeerBaladeeralmost 4 years ago
fantastic

One of the best written stories I've read on Literotica

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Incredible story

Just an incredible story of hot guys coming to terms with loving man-on-man sex! Confusion, exploration, lust, sex, skinny-dipping, romance and even a three-some to boot! Wow!

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn57about 3 years ago

What a wonderful lov story. Thank you and please keep writing...

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

You made me laugh and yearn! Amazing...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous