Cupid's Kiss Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh Dad, are you going into the kitchen?” Psyche asked her father but was looking at Melissa with rather reproachful eyes.

“Is there something wrong with the kitchen?” Harold raised an eyebrow.

“NO….no, the kitchen is fine. It’s just that I prepared a picnic basket for you guys and dad I’d like you to show Meme around. She has been cooped in with me and it would be nice if you showed her all our favorite spots. Now, step out the door and enjoy the sunny day.”

“Step out?” Harold said as Psyche pushed him towards the main door. “Sweetie, are you trying to get rid of me?”

“No Dad, I’m not trying to get rid of you.” Psyche rolled her eyes and gave the picnic basket to her father and kissed him on the cheek. “You are working all the time and you need time to relax. Don’t waste your time by just hanging around and staring at me as if I would jump out of the window. I’m saying it for the last time I’m fine”

She then gave Melissa two jackets, a canvas bag and said “Incase it gets windy or rains.”

Melissa opened her mouth and before she could say anything Psyche said “A city gal like you needs some sunshine. Now out you go both of you.” And with the last sentence she shoved Harold and her psychiatrist out of the cabin.”

“She wants to get rid of both of us.” Melissa said half –jokingly.

Harold smiled at her and Melissa’s legs went a little wobbly as she saw the smile reach his eyes and make them twinkle.

“Well she got her wish and I got a pretty companion to spend the day with.” Harold offered his arm to Melissa and they walked towards a different trail.

“Where are we going?” Melissa asked

Harold patted her hand that rested on his arm and said “You will see.”

As they walked in silence Melissa realized that the trees were thinning out and soon they stepped out of the woods totally and she gasped in pleasure. They had a clear view of mountains that seemed to encircle them and when she looked below she could see the trees stretch out endlessly.

She turned to look at Harold and said, “The view is fantastic. Thank you for bringing me here.”

Harold felt a warm feeling nestle in his heart. It was so easy to please Melissa. She looked as if he had given her the wealth of the world. Unable to stop himself he took her hand and kissed it.

She blushed with pleasure and shyly smiled at him.

It was then that he realized that he wanted to kiss her. Tearing his eyes away from her warm sherry eyes he said “Let’s see what my daughter has put in the basket.”

Melissa opened the canvas bag and pulled out a blanket and spread it on the grass. They sat down and Harold opened the basket. They were quite taken in by Psyche’s thoughtful gesture. She had packed in some Danish pastries, chicken salad, stuffed mushrooms and cookies.

Harold laughed as he pulled out champagne and flute glasses and said “My daughter likes to do everything with style. She even packed in the silver ware to eat in.”

Handing Melissa the plate he told her to eat.

Melissa’s stomach growled in agreement and Harold grinned and took her plate back and began to heap it with food.

“Are you trying to fatten me up? Look at the amount of food you’ve put in my plate.” Melissa said playfully

Harold gave her a roguish smile and said “Ah, I’m fattening you up so I make a meal of you later.”

Melissa felt her heart begin to race and tried to remain composed and said “Why Harold are you trying to flirt with me?”

He wriggled his eyebrows like a villain and said “No I’m perfectly serious. You look so scrumptious I could eat you up right now.”

Melissa burst out laughing and said “The sun must be going to your head.”

Taking a bite of the pastry, felt the delicious flakes melt in her mouth. Sighing in pleasure she closed her eyes and said “this is the tastiest pastry I’ve eaten yet.”

Harold felt a tug in his groin at her obvious delight and told his libido to settle down. Watching her eat with gusto he realized that there was more to this doctor than she let on. He wanted to get under her skin and stay there. Was this simply lust or more, he wasn’t sure of that but he was definite that he wanted her in his arms by the end of the day and to part those delicious lips in a passionate kiss. But he wasn’t about to jeopardize his daughter’s friendship with Melissa and he decided to curb his desire for her.

Finishing her food Melissa put the plate back in the basket and began to relax as the sun warmed her back. Taking a sip of the champagne she sighed and said “This is so decadent. It’s been so long since I just sat back and enjoyed nature’s beauty.”

As she spoke a drop escaped her lips and Harold watched it take a slow trip down from her chin towards the dark shadows between her covered breasts.

He felt a lick of desire and closed his eyes and lay back on the blanket. The last time he had felt like this was back in high school with his very first sweetheart. All those raging hormones had made him think about sex and nothing else and now with Melissa all he could think about was sex. She made him feel young again and reminded his libido that age had nothing to do with a good fuck.

Melissa watched him lay there like a satiated lion and yet an unleashed dormant power pulsed in his strong frame. She wanted to pull his shirt of and kiss his chest. Unbuckle his jeans and taste his magnificent manhood and she was quite sure his cock would be magnificent just like the rest of him. She could just as easily visualize herself covering him and rocking back and forth in the dance of love. She saw herself conquering him with slow rotating movements and when he would demand more she would let him fuck her in the ass, hard and fast.

She loved a good ass fuck. She would love to feel the initial pain give way to pleasure. Oh what she would give to have sex with this gorgeous man right now.

Harold opened his eyes and smiled lazily when he saw her staring at him with open desire. He stretched lazily and decided to make his move.

“You have very dainty feet.” He said, feeling her socks covered feet and then moving his fingers gently to caress her calves.

Melissa gave him an impish smile and rolled over to face him. Lying down besides him she stared into his eyes and asked “Are you interested in my feet or something more?”

Putting his hand on her waist he pulled her closer and said against her mouth “I’m a man who wants it all but I’m decent enough to ask for it politely.”

Melissa whispered against his mouth “That’s very nice of you but then again I’m quite sure you never get to hear no from your women.”

He laughed and kissed her hard. His tongue did delicious things to her mouth. Pushing past her teeth, he sucked her tongue into his mouth and his hands clasped her bottom and pulled her hard against his straining manhood.

Feeling his hard cock through the jeans, Melissa squirmed a bit and put pushed him back gently. Harold looked into at her with questioning eyes.

Staring back into his eyes, Melissa reached down and opened the button of his jeans and slipped a hand in to cup the burgeoning manhood. Moving her hand up and down on the shaft she said in a husky tone “you seem to be well equipped down there.”

Harold pulled her hand out and said “You don’t want me to come in your hand do you?”

Melissa merely smiled and stood up. She looked at the bright sun for a minute and then down at her soon to be lover. Taking a deep breath she began to take her clothes off.

Harold sat up and watched her take her clothes off and when she was wearing just her flimsy white panties he rose to his knees and took them off her. Moving closer to perfumed body he buried his face in her vagina and dug his tongue to find her sex button , her clit.

Melissa parted her legs and felt a shock of desire when his tongue rasped against her clit , part it and savor it in slow movements. Grabbing his head, she moaned and pinched one of her nipples in hot desire. Taking his hand which was caressing her thighs she made him cup her buttocks and cried out when he began to suck on her clit. The juices began to flow and the scent of her arousal made his cock harder still.

“God this is the best oral sex I’ve ever had” she breathed sexily.

Caressing her blond bush, he whispered “I’ve just started, missy.” And as his tongue delved into the secrets of her vulva, one of his hands began to caress her butt crack.

Her body began to burn with hot desire and she could barely stand. Her knees began to buckle and he gently lowered her down on the blanket.

Melissa closed her eyes and felt the rays of the sun and the hungry desires in his eyes warm her body. Harold stared down at her pert breasts, concave stomach with a small belly button and the mysterious, dewy bush that beckoned his carnal attention.

Taking off his jeans he turned her to lie against him side by side. Feeling his hard cock jutting against her vagina, Melissa opened her eyes and covered his butt with her left leg, giving his prick enough space to slide into the parted folds of her drenched vagina.

Harold smiled and pulled her buttocks closer till her pussy covered his prick and at the same time he stuck a finger inside her asshole.

Slowly he began to pound into her, slower than a heartbeat, making here moan for more. Grinding against his cock, she felt his finger awaken the delicate nerve endings in her butt hole and the resulting pleasure made her body tremble with insurmountable desire.

Grabbing his shoulders, she pulled him on top of herself and said “Fuck me the old fashion way.”

Hanging on to her butt, he plunged in hard and said “You want it hard don’t you?”

Panting against his barrel like chest she said “I want you so fucking badly that I could just get under your skin and stay there.”

Pushing into her harder he muttered “Sweet, sexy Melissa it’s me who is in you and guess what?” he hammered into her so hard that he reached her G-spot and continued to speak “I’m gonna stay nestled in there and pleasure so much that you beg me to stop.”

Gasping at the non –stop fire that licked through her body drove her to bounce and buck under his forceful ministration and her sphincter cunni sucked on his penis demanding his cum. The harder he forced his entry the harder the vice of her pussy’s inner wall pulled and tugged at his cock.

“I want to cum” she panted and clasped him in a tight lover’s embrace with her legs around his waist. Sweat poured and melded between their heaving bodies and their cries of heightening delight mingled with those made by the creatures of nature.

They both climbed the peak fast. Blood rushed through the organs and raced the illicit messengers of pleasure to the brains and sparks of uncontrollable ecstasy exploded in showers of heated delight.

Trying to catch their breaths they both gasped for breath. Resting his head against her plump breast he muttered “Who would have thought under the cold doctor there was a harlot.”

Melissa became still and Harold looked up at saw her eyes darken.

“What happened? Did I say something to offend you?”

Melissa shook her head and yet the pain in her eyes remained.

Harold rolled off her and looked at her thoughtfully.

Sighing Melissa stared at the bright yellow orb that was smiling down at her and said “I was raped when I was thirteen and yesterday somehow the memory came back and with it came back the agony and despair.”

“Oh, sweetheart, I’m so sorry.” Concern and sympathy glimmered in his eyes and made her want to weep.

Blinking the tears back she said “Well it was a long time ago and I got over it with someone’s help.”

Harold pulled on his jeans and gave her the pants.

Pulling them on she said “There isn’t much to tell, I became an orphan at the age ten. At thirteen my drunken foster father raped me while his wife was out playing bingo. My foster brother Mike who was in the other room heard it all and the next night glued the man’s dick to his balls.”

Shrugging into her top she continued “Obviously we had to run away and went hungry for next five days till the local sheriff found us in an abandoned farm. The foster parents didn’t want us back and we went through the system and lost touch. However I was lucky to be placed with an older couple who were professors and they adopted me and gave me a stable home. It’s because of them that I’m a psychiatrist and not a junkie.”

“What happened to Mike?” Harold asked in a serious voice.

Melissa shrugged and said “I don’t know but I intended to find out. He was only three years older than me and in many ways was my first love.”

Handing her the fizzled champagne he said “I hope you don’t feel offended by what I’m going to ask you next but you seem quite comfortable with your sexuality despite the rape.”

Taking a sip of the sour drink she smiled and said “Mike held me and healed me in those five days. We had been into the heavy petting thing before the rape and he just held me for the first few days and between the tears and solace that was offered, we had sex. He was very gentle for a boy his age.”

Taking a bite of the salad Harold asked “If you do find him do you think the embers of passion would still be there?”

Tipping her head to a side, Melissa reflected on the question and answered in a serious tone “I don’t think things would be the same. I was a different person then and I’m quite sure so was he. But it would be nice to be in touch with him as the bond was there.”

“Fair enough” Harold said and dangled her flimsy bra and panty under her nose and cheekily said to lighten the mood “Mind if this old geezer keeps your underwear as souvenir?”

Melissa burst out laughing and lunged for her bra and panty but was caught in a bear hug and they rolled on the blanket like carefree children laughing and tickling each other.

The hours past them by as if they were no more than few minutes and they soon found themselves watching the sun paint the sky a vivid red as it began to hide behind a mountain. Sighing Melissa brushed the grass of her cords and said “We best be getting back.”

And just then bit her tongue. She was supposed to keep Harold away from the lodge. Her heart began to race and she frantically wondered how to delay their departure.

Harold, however had other ideas. He took out his tiny cell phone from the picnic basket and called the lodge. Winking at Melissa he spoke “Hi baby, how are you?”

“Listen would it be okay if we came home a little later? I was planning on showing Jake’s cabin to Melissa.”

He paused for a bit and Melissa could hear a faint babble of Psyche’s voice on the other end then Harold continued “We will have dinner at Jake’s cabin. You know how he keeps his pantry well stocked.”

He laughed at something that Psyche said and then said “Bye sweets, we’ll be back before ten.” And he closed the clasp of the phone.

Pulling Melissa to her feet, Harold folded the blanket and put it in the picnic basket and said “My daughter hopes we will have a good time. What she doesn’t know we already had a fantastic time and will have more ‘fun’ at Jake’s cabin.”

“Who is Jake? And won’t he be at his cabin?” She enquired

Kissing her on her mouth he said “Jake is the famous Jake Torrent the writer and no he won’t be at his cabin and we will have some sex there without his knowledge. How’s that for spicing up the evening?”

Feeling heady at his daring act Melissa giggled and asked “Wont that be breaking and entering?”

Raising his eyebrows in mock hurt he said “I don’t do anything illegal young lady and let me tell you that he used my lodge for his nefarious affairs when he was still an undiscovered writer and I’m just cashing in on the favor he owed me.”

Smiling at him, she moved closer and rubbed her body against his and felt excitement course through her veins as he drew a breath in.

“Vixen” He breathed against her mouth and pinched her nipples to hard arousal.

She moaned and said “I think my crotch is getting wet and juicy. How far is the cottage?”

“God damn it woman cut it out! I’m getting hard with all that sex talk and just might fuck you here and now.” Harold said harshly feeling the bone in his jeans get harder.

Feeling like a harlot she teased him “I wish you let me wear my panties. I’m really wet down there and my pants are sticking to my clit.”

His eyes flared and she realized that she had gone too far. Grabbing her by the waist with one hand, Harold unzipped her pants and shoved his fingers in and began to play with her clit. She tried to move away as her clit swelled with desire but he kept on stroking her pussy making it pulse with searing desire and felt her nether lips swell and welcomed his fingers into the sex hole which pulsed and made her cum hard as he milked her hard with his four fingers.

Crying out in a hot orgasm, she knees buckled and she leaned against his chest.

Holding her close, he whispered in her ear “This is what happens if you tease me and this is just the taste of what is to follow.” Cupping her buttocks he picked her up and made her feel the hard ridge that demanded satisfaction.

When Melissa tried to put her hand on his cock, he moved it away and said “In the cottage, not here.”

Handing her the basket, he shouldered the canvas and made her walk a few steps ahead of him. As she walked in the dying day light she had a tough time concentrating on his directions as he would frequently touch her waist, breasts or butt.

It was the longest twenty minute walk for them. He didn’t let her talk and the sexual tension between them sizzled by the time they reached the cabin. Once there he instructed her to hug the cabin door, no questions asked. She complied and felt his cock poke her back as he reached above the door panel for the key.

Slowly he bought is hand down , grazed hr breast and put the key in the lock. Melissa breath became shallow as she realized what was going to happen.

Opening the door, he grabbed her breasts and made her walk in. When she tried to turn around, he didn’t let her. Instead he unzipped her pants and said “Step out.”

She complied and when she tried to face him he said “Don’t turn around.”

Falling clothes rustled and broke the silence that lay between them.

She moaned and reached behind her cupped the shaft that was standing erect announcing it’s intent. She wanted it in her mouth and she asked softly “I want you in my mouth.”

He wanted something else and moved her towards an oversized couch that faced a blackened hearth.

Feeling her beaded nipples through the flimsy top he muttered into her ear “I want to fuck you from the back. I want to feel your tight bung hole around my cock. What do you say?”

Melissa felt her pussy drench with fiery liquid at his lucid talk and lay down on the couch. He knelt behind her and moved her ass up for his cock’s entry and gave her butt a light spank. The pale orbs jiggled a bit and drove him over board and yet he was gentle with her. Slowly he entered her and she felt the pain shoot up and make her catch her breath. But she kept her silence and let him move.

He grunted as pleasure swept through his body and he had to hold back from fucking her senseless. Slowly but thoroughly he pushed in and acclimatized her hole to his alien invasion till she began to purr with pleasure and move her ass up against his cock.

As he began to drive his shaft into her hole , her clit began to swell up again and demanded attention. Gasping she began to play with her clit and pleasure from above and below drover her crazy. His balls slapped against her hips and he reached over and grabbed her breasts and pushed her down.

Lying under him, Melissa drove her fingers in to find that elusive orgasm and as he had spasms of orgasm on top of her she tugged at her clit but the orgasm didn’t come as her selfish cunt knew her fingers too well and wanted his attention and not hers.