Cupid's Kiss Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came hard and fast and rested against her for a minute. Her shallow breath however let him know that she had not had an orgasm. Flipping her over he bent down and began to eat her. His tongue rasped on her clit back and forth roughly and his fingers drove in hard rhythm.

Spreading her legs wide she gave him wider access to delve his expert fingers deeper to find the pleasure spot and as he honed, she jerked as spasms of delight drove her over the edge and made her cum hard and fast.

As her breath began to normalize he caressed her cherry tipped breasts and said “Now I know why old men like me like young women.”

Stretching like a satiated cat she said “I thought it was just midlife crisis.”

He pinched her nipples in response and put her hand on his prick and said “Being with you makes the use of Viagra unnecessary.”

She laughed and gently caressed the head of his penis and said “Does that mean you want more piece of the action?”

“Not on a hungry stomach.” He swatted her bottom and headed towards the kitchen.

Melissa watched his naked body head towards the kitchen and touched her wet pussy as her eyes followed his rippling muscles. For such an old man he seemed to keep his body in top form.

“Hey you come here and help me cook.” She heard him shout.

Sighing, she slowly walked into the tiny kitchen where he was put some pasta to be boiled and some Ragu sauce in the saucepan to be heated.

Hugging him from the back she moved her nipples back and forth on his back. Pulling her closer he muttered “Stop it, my libido is willing but my prick needs nourishment to be activated.”

Holding his limp penis in her hand she said “Isn’t there a button I can press to get it erect and then have you push me against the wall and have your evil way with me?”

He turned around and pulled their meeting organs in a fitting position and yet stayed apart.

“You are a real nymphomaniac do you know that?” he smiled and gave her a hard kiss. “Let’s eat.”

Her stomach growled in response and she took the piled up plate from him and moved into the living room with the food.

He followed her and they sat on the couch and eat with a hearty appetite.

Finishing their meal, Melissa headed back into the kitchen to wash the dishes and when she came back she found Harold dressed and holding her clothes out to her and said “Time we headed back, I’ve neglected my daughter far enough don’t you think?”

She pouted and began to wear her clothes and shoes. Following him out of the cabin, she checked her watch and sighed in relief as the time was nine thirty and meeting between Psyche and Aphrodite had taken place at eight last night.

“Here” said Harold and threw her a small torch. Grabbing it she stuck her tongue out at him and he muttered “Don’t tempt me.”

And they began to head back home at a brisk pace. Walking through the dark woods, Melissa began to feel guilty about the hedonist pleasure she had indulged Harold instead of being with Psyche to face that evil goddess.

As the lodge became closer , a stone dropped in her stomach and she hoped and prayed Psyche was alright.

Harold opened the door and walked in without looking back. Melissa shook her head and slipped in quickly before the door slammed shut.

Taking two steps at a time Harold raced up the steps like a ten year old and shouted “Are you up sweety? Daddy’s home.”

Melissa laughed at his youthful behavior and followed him up into Psyche’s room.

“Hey you guys” She began to speak and stared at Aphrodite with shocked eyes.

“You were supposed to be here at eight.” She said in a whisper.

Aphrodite raised her eyebrow at her and then looked at Harold and said “So this hapless fellow is your father.”

Psyche came to stand before her father, crossed her arms and said “Leave him out of it.”

Harold gently pushed his daughter away and spoke in a quiet deadly voice “What is going on here?”