All Comments on 'Cupid's Revenge - Charlie'

by JakeRivers

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
NICE STORY

VERY NICE STORY. THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME. JRJ

DG HearDG Hearabout 16 years ago
Nicely done!

Hey Jake, very nicely done. I always expect the best from your writing and am never dissapointed. I loved the 'What did Doris have to say?' touch at the end.

I look forward to writing with you again in the future.

To the readers: The sequel is all Jakes and he deserves all the kudo's.

With the highest respect and regards.

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More

I can only hope that you intend to continue this story. To leave it hanging as you did is unthinkable unless you have another installment in the wings. I had fully expected this follow up story as well as its direction; however, your ending is most interesting as to what direction additional installments might take.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Much More

Aww, come on! You can't leave it like this. At least give it a small follow-up!! Just do the minimum so it can post. Got to know which one actually did it!!

Good story.

_Lynn__Lynn_about 16 years ago
Intriguing........

I enjoyed this sequel and hope you continue with it. Thanks for a great piece!!

RedlyteRedlyteabout 16 years ago
AWSOME!

you guys did a great job on part 1 and part 2.

I know you are going to finish this off and not leave us hanging, RIGHT?

p.s. could you finish it asap!

bruce22bruce22about 16 years ago
Fine Sequel

It seems to me that the ending is perfect for a short

story. Why do people want to tie down the imagination with a concrete version (and then complain that it should be different).

<p> The only thing that I would have changed would been to have Jim say, "Yes, I figured it out."

DesertPirateDesertPirateabout 16 years ago
Very good!

Well done and a nice twist at the end. Trying to confuse him? I hope this one goes on for another chapter or three.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 16 years ago
Anothr damned cliff hanger!!!

Well Jake, the writing was excellent and the plot went the way that I expected it to go so why am I somewhat less than happy about this one? When Charlie "confessed" it was as I expected and I thought "Jim loves her enough to put this behind him." But Jim getting drunk at the reception filled me with foreboding and following this with Doris's cliff hanger "Jim, when you have a chance I have a small confession to make to you" pierced my heart LOL. Yes that damned 'cliff hanger' kind of spoiled it for me, unless, of course, you planned all along to give us another chapter??? Seriously, 100% for this one Jake – 200% if you give us a sequel to your sequel! Pete.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 16 years ago
A Cliff Hanger??

Is this gonna become a serial?? Now if I were Jim, I'd pat Chatlie on her pretty little ass and say 'forget it'. This story would seem to point to a problem for him that he will fix and thereby totally ruin his marriage, and life. I'm hoping not.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
damn dumb for a good cop -

But love does blind us even science supports that -

But now Doris to the rescue - good girl - no way to prove which so we just get the fuck over it right???!!

He still cannot be forced to testify against his wife - anyway - lol

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
DANCE WITH ME JIMMY

and I'll tell you a tale of Robin Hood. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Disappointing

The first part of the story went well and then the author got cutesy, hurriedly leaves a bunch of loose ends. I hope the author will revisit this story and develop it a little more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Is this story going to get finished?

DG Hear did the first two stories. Just wondering....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I know its the authors choice, but this story just feels unfinished to me.

Too many lose ends. Too many issues raised and not finalized.

Its unusual for a sequel to one story to raise more new twists to the original story and then leave them unanswered.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous