All Comments on 'Curing a Kleptomaniac'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
cwbuddycwbuddyalmost 20 years ago
Good, BUT!

So, he sees that she's submissive, but the first thing he does is go down on her? He should of had her begging to swallow him like she did the fat prick.

This was a good read, but you can do better. Do another chapter and have Tim really take over, tell the fat prick he will show the tape of him blackmailing the slut so Tim keeps her for himself.

Kanga40Kanga40almost 20 years ago
Interesting

but not one of your best.

Wimpy, watching husbands really turn me off.

Tit for Tat was so great, then this??????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Now they can blackmail Becker

He has film of Becker blackmailing his wife, which they can use against him.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
Not as good as your other stories

I'll just stay here and watch another man fuck my wife. And I will experience what all watching men do, I will come in my pants. I won't kick the guys ass or show my wife the video and decide what I'm going to do about her sluttiness.

Wait, maybe I can watch my wife get fucked by other men. Hopefully they will tie me up and humiliate me too.

C'mon, man! You write stories so well and so different from the regular crap-writers on this site. Don't sink to their level, make them write up to your level.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyalmost 20 years ago
Great sentiments from Sherlock

Mr Author please listen to him.

It would be a real shame if your talent was wasted on stupid stories.

Please, as Sherlock says, make the others aspire to your high level, DON'T DROP TO THEIR'S.

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
I don't know

why a good writer like you would write these stupid slut,cuckold and wimp stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Story

Outstanding effort. Pay no regard to the comments that disparaged your wonderful work. It's very hot, and there is nothing wrong this this kind of story. Sensual, sexual and very, very hot. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
YOU DIDN'T ASK WHO SLUT SHE WAS

NOW WHO SLUT IS SHE ,BECKER OR HUBBYS.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Why did he wait and not intervene?

I wouldn't have let it get that far! He could have intervened and delt with her another way! What happened to the blackmailing bastard?

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
She learned a lesson

Her husband saw his wife learn a lesson, in the prossess learn how to handle his wife. Mr Becker may come around again and get Ann, because his honoring her and giving her the tape of her wrong doing in the store.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
He loves her

that's why he gave her oral when he saw her -- a man who loves his wife should dominate her if that's what she likes/needs, but he doesn't need to stop acting loving. What a lucky woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Moronic

Yeah, he taught her a lesson allright, now he and his piece of shit whore wife have aids from the unprotected sex with the manager.....this story is shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Speaking From Experience

...I have worked for many years in the retail Security industry. I am a sworn Private Peace Officer in New York City. My function is to perform arrest and search duties for a major NYC department store (no name here). I have worked there for 14 years.

Special have the same authority as any peace officer in the State of New York, so long as we are within our assigned work location and at our regularly assigned shifts. We can carry firearms (I do) by permit(separate gun license)but they are difficult to get in NYC, the same as for anybody else.

Surveillance tapes or surveillance files by computerized video systems are NOT admissable as evidence unless the theft in question is also witnessed by another pwerson, and IN PERSON. This is a decision in law that was passed down by the United States Supreme Court some years ago.

This is becaus such tapes are so very easy to fake. And so was this story. If I catch you, you're staying caught. And I do not care what your "big breasts" look like. I could go to jail for far, far longer than you if you give me nookie to forget your crime.

And the loss to me of my job and the trust placed in me by the law-enforcement community makes such a thing totally not worth it. I cannot see it by a tech company owner either.Most of us are so straight-laced about stuff like this that I can't see this scenario either.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 15 years ago
Mr.Cock, this is Mrs. Krane, can you hear me?

The "blackmailed" wife is made to talk directly to the source of her pleasures... A hilarious part of this early HDK, already showing some of the future treasures to be found in later stories…<P>

We can also learn about HDK's special interest in the themes of voyeurism, voluntary cuckoldry and mild humiliation (the husband admonishes himself for not knowing his wife and he admits how much he learned as a result of the voyeuristic experience). <P>

In later stories we see less and less of that part in the spectrum of HDK interests (thank god…). Perhaps it is due to the give and take process with the readers: hearing the requests and listening to feedbacks. Thanks HDK for your flexibility!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Tthankfully, you improved in later years

encouraging to see how bad your stories were when you first started writing and see how much you improved in later years.

60 year old George

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
wife of 22 years

old hide = 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lame

He recorded the blackmail conversation but let him nail his wife anyway? This isn't a revenge story. It's about a sissy cuck who likes to watch his wife bang other men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Hmm, this wimp husband kink of yours isn't my cup of tea, I'm sorry to say. Before I read more of your stories with that theme, I'll better go elsewhere.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Wimpy Cuck

As soon as he saw her going along with the blackmail he HAD to come out and kick some ass!

The fact that he actually CAME watching her submit shows just how worthless he is.

PTraumPTraumover 9 years ago
A very well written story...

But I'm seeing a trend that is causing me to wonder why I favorite listed this author to begin with. As well written as the story may be, it seems that they all center around an level of acceptance of (if not outright desire for) cuckolding (as a fetish). I'll likely read a couple more stories, starting with the sequel to this one, to be sure, but if they turn out as I'm starting to believe then I may be forced to drop this author from my favorite list since it's not my bag.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Agree with @KarenE...

I agree with @KarenE...This is one of few stories of this writer I didn't liked or understand...I don't see why he let the other man fuck and humiliate his wife...More that he had his own filming to blackmail the blackmailer!!! What the blackmailer did is crime in any part of the world...Could ruin his security company!!! So if the husband let it all happen was because he was a wimp and a cuckold in heart, and will let his wife submit more and more to the blackmailer...1*

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Meh

not my cup of tea. An early HDK story that advocates the chuck lifestyle? Thanks for the effort.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
came a long way HDK

Well , first time reading this. It must have been a different world back in ' 04 Lit world , because this is by far the least enjoyable HDK story that I've read. But thank goodness you evolved into one of the best in LW history.

No score , because I know what the author evolved into

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
3 stars.

And that is saying a lot as I hate cuck stories.

Not enough resolution in this one at all.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

KarenE and Sherlock said it best.

Husband is a wimp ass pussy cuck getting off on fuckwads banging his wife so he can get seconds

The only positive of this story is it was short and I only wasted a few minutes of my life on it.

I hope other stories are better.

I always try to give authors a chance by reading at least a few.

Unless they are like huedogg and feel lthat children are expendable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuckold crap story...

No interest at all in this crap, such a poor story. Not sexy at all regardless of what the trailer trash that enjoy this type of thing say. What drives a man to enjoy watching another man screw his wife? Well, you get to do what you want, but I won't be reading about it if it involves cuckolding. Thank goodness all your stories aren't like this one, or your name would already be forgotten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Terrible story. What kind of disgusting pervert gets aroused by watching his wife being blackmailed into sex with a stranger? Nope, nothing of interest here.

jrphdojrphdoabout 6 years ago

Give me a break. Who is just going to sit there and watch his wife get carried away with another man without doing anything?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I guess I forgot how weak your characters are.

Thanks for reminding me. So many authors, so little time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Definitely

Not one of my favorites. A disappointing offering from the great HDK.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
What do you want?

"I did not want a marriage that had some 'incident' looming over it all the time." I couldn't agree more. He can spend his time making up for the lost 22 years. Great story. 5 Star Rating.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Another damn Cucky story

Not going to have a dick left

Turning turtle and disappearing

Again expected BTB

One more Cucky story and I will quit reading your stories

3 strikes and out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

Take charge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
BS

If he can conveniently forget that his wife is a thief and a slut I suggest he isn’t much of a man and deserves to be in the situation he pretends not to be in.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Oh well, another slut.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

CUCK and Slut!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cure the problem

Go threaten Becker that he will show the stores that he supposedly protects and gets a lot of money. Then dumb a__ Becker show's up again Tuesday and hubby beats the s___ out of Becker calls the police telling them Becker broke in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Now HDK is leaving before the end.

Damn!

Bill

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Who would really watch their wife get raped and used like that? But it does come from the writers mind and rates a 4 on my scale as not into rape and that's what it was.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

kind of rapy for a husband to sit through wasn't it? mind u it did turn around when she not only asked him to come back but begged him to the guy if he had stopped the rape might never have gotten to that point ... humm there is a part 2 ? so what's he going to do to end up being blackmailed along side his wife or turn the tables im thinking he will try to turn em and end up being filmed somehow and end up part of it somehow he seems to like cuck thing too much

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not even worth the read.

He has the security guy on video attempting to blackmail/coerce his wife into sex for letting her get away with stealing something.

Nobody stands there and let's their wife be coerced into having to fuck another man. Just dumb. And being party to a rape.

You step into the room about the time she starts to undress. With the camera held up. Showing this guy he has been caught.

You tell him to leave the tape. And get the fuck out. Or you'll beat his ass and then take your video to the cops. Yes. His wife will be in trouble. But this security guy will be worse off.

Then this guy comes back. Kisses her. Right after she's taken a load straight from the guys cock in her mouth. And then goes down on her after she fucked the guy?

Right. We're supposed to believe this guy is suddenly the biggest cuckold in his neighborhood?

It's ridiculous.

Flyer0124Flyer0124over 1 year ago

I don’t understand all of the comments. This is fiction. That means it isn’t real. It can be anything the author wants. Would it happen in real life the way it was described here? Who knows and what difference does it make.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

One of the few of your stories I found distasteful.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

He finds out she's a shoplifter and watched her cheat on him yet doesn't feel the need to talk to her about it at all?

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Liked the plot but bit to simple, his attitude, her actions but it’s a story that’s not bad

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindabout 1 year ago

Eh? Nothing made any sense, ar all.

LanmandragonLanmandragon4 months ago

A revolting collection of warped, misguided, cruel people

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Uggh. Gross. Blackmail sex is rape.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7132 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories