All Comments on 'Curiosity'

by Diabloirishman

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
fortunate outing

This story rings ever so true. In my case it was a former colleague who I sucked and whose cum I happily swallowed. Needless to say, we were both 'caught' by each other, so my efforts were reciprocated. One time I was sucked off by a former teacher of mine, but I didn't have the heart to reveal my identity to him. You never know who is manning the hole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thanks

Thanks Diabolo... Very believeable something I would love to try someday. I too have been reluctant to taste my own cum until I met this woman who sucked me off so many times I had no choice. It wasn't that bad and now I have a taste for more.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 16 years ago
Missed the point!

Curiousity, desire, action, unintended consequences, regret. You left the consequences open but hinted that they would not be good. I too have the curiousity and desire but fear the consequences and so take no action I may regret. That in itself is regretable. I envy those of you who have found a safe outlet for this taboo activity!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story line.

Love the plot. Sure hope to read many more of the sequels. I just wish it were written about me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Protection?

Safe sex should have been the law of the day for this guy. However I understand that at the moment of truth passion is far greater than protection. Great story, and loved the way it continues and I hope the next one is a good as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Like to share a cock with you

Had to reach into my pants and stroke myself while you experienced sucking cock. Felt good. Made me curious to see how tasty those cocks must have looked. Thanks for the words I needed to get off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
HOT!!!

As a women. this gave me tingles all over! so sexy and exciting, And to all you men who are curious I say it's better to regret the things you do then regret the things you never did. mmmmmmm I would have loved to sit in the corner of that booth fingering and rubbing my wet pussy, while I watch you suck on a big juicy sexy hard cock!!! ( made me lick my lips ) hmmmmm

dildok12dildok12about 12 years ago
sexy!

Really liked the well paced sexual energy of that, the build up of giving into the repressed forbidden urges... got me hard and wet in my panties too!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Penislover

Be in that man shoes love everything about the glory holes.

PG564EPG564Eover 8 years ago
FIRST TIME EXPERIENCE

This is so well written and honest, it really touched me as I can relate to it completely. A WONDERFUL word picture description of one man giving another that special blow job, the one that you WANT to do, NEED to experience, and find a love for sucking cock that only grows, at least if does for me.

I liked this very much.

PG564EPG564Eover 7 years ago
I love this story

Wonderful, the writing is so honest and arousing. So much of how I felt as I sucked my first dicks. . . in a gay bathhouse. I blew 6 men my first time and swallowed their entire loads. It felt so good, the taste, and thrill of making strange men fill my mouth with thick warm sperm.

I love sucking cock so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So Hot

You wrote a great story. I wish I could have a similar adventure.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Hot

This story was very hot. I have never been to an adult bookstore that had Booths but I have always wondered what it would be like. I can't wait to read more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please d

Nice did he what

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Very fun story to read. Short, quick but yet hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous