All Comments on 'Curious'

by 80niner

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
There is hope for me!

Great story, especially for a man like myself geting on in years. I still remember the first time my cousin and I masturbated each other. That was my sexual beginning and maybe, at this point in my life, that is how it will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Your are a Luv

Marvelous. Your story made me wet for the first time in years. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Hard n Hot

I', 64 n wish i could find me a Mitch. Your story made me so hot n horny for a guy my age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thanks for the Old Guys

Great story. Gives hope to us old geezers who are in our final years---and without real sex for so long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
lGreat Story need more

Truly enjoyed it , as one gets older we need help to enjoy our selves more. There's still fire in some of us oldies and I love reading about older men. And older women & men having sex, with whom ever encluding family thank again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
yum...

I loved this story- and i'm female and under 35! I have to admit I love bi men and I so love the thought of two men together- this one with older men was a turn on, I could picture it in my head.....and I became so wet!!! Better yet one of the men was uncut- and I love foreskin on men! whoo hooo! more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
older men

Sigh..... where are the older men? Doesn't seem that I can find any older bi men or straight but willing to play with cocks...are any of you willing? and yes, I do love the story,my pussy is churning!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
70' or so men

great story many older men are around with great looking bodies, I bet a lot of this realy goes on fantizying maybe but sure sounds great thank for the story look forword for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Aged like a fine Wine!

Being mature man myself I can appreciate the story and hope I find a couple of kindred souls in twenty years when I get to their ages.

Good story and would love to have the apt next door, or down the hall or...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
older and better

i'm an older man and i jackoff every day. i would like to find an older gent to explore with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love it with older men

I'm 55 and married but love an occasional m2m experience. Well written and a huge turn on. I've met men like Mitch and have experiences wonderful pleasures with them. I could use another right now. Pete

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
reminded me of a meeting i had

a really good story. I can relate, being 70 yrs old myself. I would like to find a like-minded guy to play with. But where? Hard to make contacts. Jack off every chance I get.

AZJimAZJimover 18 years ago
Turned me on

I loved this story and would like to meet (& meat) the author, if you know what I mean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More to cum I hope

More Jake and Mitch please. I would like to suck both of them. Maybe Jake and Mitch can meet a new member

skipd29skipd29almost 18 years ago
curious too!!

I, being a mature man, know the feeling and envy the experience.

Have often thought of having such an experience but have never had the chance.

Willing to chat at skipd29@yahoo.com

skipd29skipd29almost 18 years ago
curious too!!

I, being a mature man, know the feeling and envy the experience.

Have often thought of having such an experience but have never had the chance.

Willing to chat at skipd29@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
60 and then some

Loved the story and wish I had a jack off buddy. Where are all the guys now. These comments made my cock jump a little. I would love to have an m-m experience of this type.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
love it!

I'm a woman and would love to be between two older men-especially men with foreskin.god what a dream!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wondering

Many men wonder at what it might be like to suck another man's cock or even to simply jack him off until he comes. Many have wondered at what it must be like to have a stiff dick in his ass, to tell the partner, fuck me, fuck me. These guys were great. We need more stories dealing with older men, how often they jack off, how much porn they watch, how many pussies theyve eaten and how many cocks they have dreamed of sucking

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
really hott

wow, that was some story!! Would love to hear more about Jake & Mitch for sure... It's always so refreshing to read good quality erotica, Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Wow,i was at a caravan park,went fishing.I am 64.I caught nothing,as i walked back i noticed a guy about my age,laying on a towel,no clothes.catch anything,no,always tomorrow.Next day,same deal,i caught 2 fish,walked back,anything yeh got 2 ,want to share them with a drink,sounds good.We went to Johns cabin,he got the drinks,bbqd the fish,talked,got on well.Want to watch a movie,sounds good,the t.v above his bed,it was a action movie he had recorded,it was o.k.,when it finished,the vhs tape kept going,showing a guy getting a blow job from a woman.whoa,sorry,thats o.k. leave it on.The woman then got on all fours and the guy pushed his rather long cock into her,fucking her doggy style.John said,watch this,the guy pulled out of her pussy and the camera focused in close as his cock entered and slid into her arse.I felt my cock tingling,i wanted to touch it,no sooner then that John said,well at my age i cant waste this and he pulled his cock out, and began to stroke it.I was horny and did the same,he put it on slow motion,that womans arse hugging that cock as it slid in and out.John said,wish that was me,i said me too,wonder how that feels,he said it feels great fucking a womens arse,the drink talking,it slipped out,no i mean a cock in your arse.John looked at me,hell man if you want to try it, i am up for it,dont want to waste this,he moved to the bathroom,came out with a tube,squeezed some onto his cock .He switched the movie to normal speed.He moved in front of me,reached for my cock,hey you still do alright,his hand stroking me,he knelt,looked at me then took my cock in his mouth,i swear it grew 2 inches,he sucked me as good as anyone had done before,i felt his lubed finger move around my hole,then push gently into me,moving,ohh,im going to cumm,he pushed in further,my cumm flew into his mouth,intense,the best for years,he took it all.He pulled back,still want to know how it feels,mmm,onto the bed,i knelt on the bed,looked up,the cock still moving in and out of the womens arse.I felt blobs of lube hit my hole,i was really relaxed,tired after cumming,he pulled me back a bit,i felt the hard head nudge my hole,a couple of small pushes and he entered me,my first and i felt his cock slowly slide in.There was a little pain at first but it was a feeling of fullness,as he started to move back and forward.I didnt need to look at the movie,i now knew how it felt,i wished i had tried earlier.Two old guys fucking,my cock tingling,he moved a little faster then said now, now and i felt a gentle warmth inside me,i pushed back,he pushed all the way in and i tried to milk him,i didnt want him to come out but of course he shrank and pulled out.I lay down ,looked at the movie as the guy pulled out and splattered the womans tits.John sat down,best damn fuck ive had for years,how long are you here.

desperate1desperate1almost 11 years ago

Wish I could meet my mitch or another guy around my age for cock fun - brings back lovely memories

gringopepper69gringopepper69almost 7 years ago
Great story

This is a great story about how it really is between two old bi guys. Perfect capturing of the feeling. Thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
handshake

Black beard of white beard - small detail. Fun story, one of the best that I keep reading and enjoying repeatedly wishing to come across somebody with whom I can try, and practice, over and over again, the new kind of handshake the two older men introduce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am an elderly woman living in a retirement village. I have had a very active and fulfilling sex life. Most recently I was thoroughly fucked by two elderly gentlemen who had a story similar to the one you wrote,in that they met in a restroom and observed eachother's cock. To make a long story shorter, they both live in my community and we met at the communal dining room a month or so ago and have become friends socially and eventually, sexually. They soon let it be known that they were Gay with some bisexual experiences. When they found out that I was a promiscous old lady, they included me in their "activities" when I revealed that I enjoyed watching men having sex and allowing me to join them. In prior years I had participated in 3-somes, group sex, and outright gangbangs , so I wasn't new to the lifestyle.(My late husband and I indulged in swinging, and more than once he masrurbated while watching me being fucked by one or more men, mostly strangers) Last Sunday my Gay companions both fucked me in the mouth, pussy and ass and did it to eachother as well. Reading your story was a Hoot and made my old pussy weep....Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous