All Comments on 'Curious Ch. 01'

by CuriousTeacher

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
betabradbetabradover 9 years ago
I feel the same way

I'm not attracted to men and I have no desire to kiss another man, but I get turned on by looking at a big hard cock and I have fantasies about sucking cock. Most of my fantasies involve a woman seducing me to suck another mans cock , i just would prefer if a woman was there watching me or maybe even taking turns with me. I haven't sucked another mans cock yet and I wonder how a woman could get me to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!

Can't wait for a part two!

I grew up with a kid that lived down the road a half mile who loved to suck my cock. The first time it ever happened, I was drunk and mostly asleep, waking only for my orgasm. The next day we got into an argument about something and he said something about me just wanting him to suck my cock again. Shit, I'd forgotten until he mentioned that and recognized he wanted to do it again, just by the way he said it.

I told him yes, he was wrong so he should suck my cock. He challenged me to whip it out and I was just pissed enough to do it and hung it out. He damn near leaped on it! There I was, standing in my bedroom and he was sucking my soft cock to a big boner and it felt good! I bet it didn't take me a minute to cum and it didn't even cross my mind to warn him. I squirted probably the biggest load of my life into his mouth and he just took it and swallowed the whole thing. When he pulled off, he didn't let go of my cock, he looked up and said "that tasted good!" Then his mouth went back and sucked me some more.

That first day I didn't put my pants back on. We laid around and he would suck my cock and gobble up my cum until hardly anything would come out. He admitted he loved his girlfriend but there was something about my cock in his mouth he loved too. After a while he didn't even ask, he just started playing with me until I was getting hard and he'd start sucking. He told me how much he enjoyed the long blowjobs the most, just having my cock in his mouth was exciting. But he stressed it was all about my cum and how it felt and tasted. He loved it when my cock swelled up and started squirting, how hot it was and he especially loved the flavor! This was win-win for me!

Over the next decade or so, even after we both married our spouses, he still sucked my cock. Not much after I was first married, I needed that for my wife, but after he got married and I mine was slowing down to a more normal pace, he was back for more. He'd stop by and we'd go out to my shop, lock the door and he'd start sucking. He had to be careful, it excited him so much he'd shoot in his pants and there wasn't much left for his wife!

He moved away for another job for about 20 years. Then when he moved back he was divorced, his wife left him for money and his kids were grown. He moved to his Dad's old place and gave me a call to come out and see the old place. After we first met and went over the home, he said he had a serious question to ask me. Here we were, both grandfathers and he asked if he could start sucking my cock again! In response I pulled it out and told him I didn't get as hard anymore but he was welcome to see what he could do. Before he started, he was frank with me. He wanted it back like it used to be, he never sucked anyone elses cock but mine and he wanted to make it a regular thing again. I agreed but let him know I suffer from ED and it wouldn't be as good as it used to be. His response? Let him be the judge of that.

He dropped to his knees and pulled my cock out. It was soft and I was surprised at how quickly the whole situation got me hard! He started sucking and it was as good as I remembered. After I filled his mouth up, he swished it around and told me it was as good as ever. He almost begged me to let him suck me again. Since my wife went through menopause, it is rare we have sex even once per month so I told him he could suck it all he wanted.

Since that day about 5 years ago, he sucks me on a regular basis. Usually at least two loads per day is what he's used to now, but occasionally he can get a third. He will spend hours sucking on my cock, just loving every second of it, even though he's dating another woman now....!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good story

Quite a few married guys have a desire to indulge. Often it does start slowly with JO together and progresses. It can be fun but must be very discreet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Very hot!!!

Looking forward to the rest of the chapters to come.

HornymarriedguyHornymarriedguyover 9 years ago

Loved it. Could be me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it

I feel like I could have written this. I am not turned on by men, but love to look at a cock. Watching porn all I care about is the cock and the cum shot. I only visit a porn shop on occasion, but love the glory hole. For a long time I would only receive, then once a beautiful erect cock was thrust into my booth, and I touched it and began to lick it. I remember that moment and get hard at the thought. Continue this story.

zippt69zippt69over 9 years ago
So Easy to Identify with this Story!

I am 40 in the same boat and would love to experiment like this. Wishing this was me! Keep 'em cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My thoughts exactly

I'm sitting here with my wife reading this story with a raging hard on. This is what I'd love to try. Can hardly wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yep

Spot on my fantasy.. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Spot on

agree, a huge fantasy for me too. Am 41 and super keen to try it. All harmless stuff which I blame on watching ahead of porn!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wanting dick

I've been fantasizing about dick for 25 years. I can't wait to suck someones big dick. Can't help stating at all the guys at the gym I want to suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Have to try this!

Great story. I'm dying to suck cock and find out what it is like. It weird that I'm still so attracted to women, but can't wait to get a hard cock in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Mmmm. It reminds me of the first cock I sucked. I never looked back after tasting that first head in my mouth. Pardon me while I cum!

PG564EPG564Eover 3 years ago

It aroused my mind and made my cock so hard. I never dreamed that I would give blowjobs to hung men, and swallow their loads, but I did AND LOVED BECOMING A QUEER FOR COCK.

titluver60titluver608 months ago

I really enjoyed stroking while reading your wonderful story. I can't wait to read part 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous