All Comments on 'Curious Girls Ch. 06'

by precipiceofoblivion

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot

I love it when she dreams that's so hot !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Awesome!!!!! I love all the chapters you have to make another!!!! This series is my favorite and I really enjoy your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved the episode! I have been following this series since episode 1. May I request something for the next episode? I would love to see something with scat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is my most favorite facesitting story. You should get it so Kristina joins Tamara for the holidays.

4demi4demiabout 9 years ago
Win win

A series revolving about facesitting? How did I not see this before?

And that dream sequence... Oh my, that's a verrrry nice bonus!

This has quickly become one of my favorite stories, just read it up to chapter 9 (over the course of a few days, mind you) and absolutely LOVING it.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
Is this really going somewhere???

I started out liking this story but seems the last 4 chapters are repeats of themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow amazing

Rereading everything again, in the new ones should bring giantness thing back, so hot

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Giantess

Thank you for the feedback! I'd love to bring back the giantess themes, but it's starting to feel like that belongs in a new story at this point. Don't want this one to drag on forever. :-)

I've been thinking of starting a Patreon, so it would be interesting to put up polls and see what other people would like to see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

'Her hand and part of her firearm was obscured under the waistband of her pajamas.'

I don't usually poke fun at errors, but the notion of Krista doing gun-play in her pajamas is pretty weird. An error this ludicrous begs to fixed though, it really messes with the flow of the story.

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous #6

Thanks for pointing out the error! It's been corrected!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing dream sequences

So way, way out there but it does take away from the story of the girls themselves. I wonder when Krista will be forced to play with Tamara? Maybe after causing some brain damage to Sara by causing so many unconscious episodes. I am surprised that Sara was even functioning after Tamara's latest episode and causing so many blackouts. Oh well, it still is a fantasy and I hope that the dream sequences are kind of left behind for awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Vore giantess

You should start a new story doing giantess stories. So hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous