All Comments on 'Curious No More Ch. 01'

by bicurve

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
lagunabilagunabiabout 17 years ago
Very hot - I am so hard now

Loved your story. My cock is hard and leaking precum. I love to be fucked in the ass you captured the feeling perfectly. Can't wait to read the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Liked it

Overall, a good beginning. Definitely hot!

But you might want to consider using an editor as there were a number of grammatic errors that put me off. As an example, the past tense of grind is ground, not grinded.

Please don't let the criticism discourage you. You've got talent.

ghytifrdnrghytifrdnrabout 17 years ago
Liked it

Overall, a good beginning. Definitely hot!

But you might want to consider using an editor as there were a number of grammatic errors that put me off. As an example, the past tense of grind is ground, not grinded.

Please don't let the criticism discourage you. You've got talent.

AsuedeAsuedeabout 17 years ago
Bisexuals fucking one another

Fucking each other in the ass, kissing and swallowing cum is a great turn-on. The feeling of a cock up your ass and squeezing it and riding it to make it cum in you and make you cum is a bisexual turn on. The kissing is a great tool toward recovery to fuck zagain and hopefully get off 3-4 times in one session. Loved the minor dirty talk and gender comments Thhe cock all the way in to the balls against the ass cheeks is a nice thought. Nex add two biwomen to the session and have multiple combinations for getting off over a 2-3 three day orgy.

jackofthedawnjackofthedawnalmost 17 years ago
Hot story!

I loved your story. It resonates nicely with some of my own fantasies. I'm a straight guy, happily married for 23 years, but for many years I've fantasized about being fucked by a man. I sometimes masturbate with a dildo in my ass and find the sensation of being "filled" that way somewhat pleasurable. But the physical sensation is not as exciting as the thought of my ass being used for another man's pleasure. I guess I have a bit of a submissive streak. In one of my favorite fantasy scenarios, I have a seemingly straight male friend, a long-time buddy whom I like and trust. Somehow he seduces me, takes my anal virginity, and I become his cock slut.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Bi Sex Costs Dearly

Good hot sex! But this way of going bisexual is sure to wreck both long-term hetero relationships. Is selfish cum splashing worth it? Still, I give the story four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot read!!

Had me hard from the start. It's always exciting to meet up with a chat buddy and take that first load of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
fuck yeah

i cummed 7 times reading this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wowwwwwwwwwwww

amazing......so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Bi Too...

So fucking hot. Thanks a million.

God I wished it was me getting a cock up my ass for the first time.

Only the dildo up until now...

Must go masturabte now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

Your story really hit home with me. I consider myself bi but more & more I find myself wanting gay sex more than with a woman. I love sucking cock (I would do it every day if I could) and I've recently started getting fucked. I love the feeling of a cock inside me and now I consider myself a bottom. Your story got me so horny, I'm going to call my regular lover and suck some cock and get fucked today. I can't wait!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot stuff

Very hot action. I could totally identify with your character. Look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Extreemy hot

All of my desires are cuming true and I love reading this story and looking forward to the rest of them. I can feel you in my ass pussy pumping away until you cum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm a gay slut too

I too am married but only want hot gay sex (call me "gay" if you want). I love sucking cock and even more getting fucked. I'm truly a faggot slut whore and I love saying it out loud (just like in your story). I can't wait to read the next chapters of this story.

bifemboibifemboiover 7 years ago
Wow... So Hot

That was just fucking amazing...I've only messed around with 2 guys so far... one a few times but no fucking ... yet. Your story just makes me want to find a hot guy my age that wants to spend a day in bed so we can fuck and suck each other and never want to leave... mmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow, amazing story!

This was awesome! So stoked to keep reading about your experiences. I’m also bi, it’s nice to find gay sex stories about a bi guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Im bisexual cock sucking man in orlando florida...407 223 8997...i wanna find a man or lady...nobody married.please im bill

Im bisexual coc sucking man orlando florida.i wanna meet a man or lady...407 223 8997.im bill...no sexual diseases please.

deanomoriartydeanomoriartyabout 1 year ago

A+, my man. The only thing that could be slightly better is to take more time describing the process of getting undressed, leading up to taking his cock in your mouth. It is intense to read, and sometimes reading about your thoughts, hearing specific details, etc helps to make that intensity last....

NONE of that is a criticism, mind you. This is an incredible story, and instantly goes into my faves. Can't wait to read more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous