All Comments on 'Curious No More Ch. 06'

by bicurve

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
smoothboismoothboiover 10 years ago

I cannot wait for a man to tell me that I'm a natural bottom. I'm picky too and I'm looking for just the right Top to turn me out.

I like how you're not all "zomg am I gay?! What do I do now?" You're a sub, you're doing what you truly crave and it's nobody's business. I'm farther behind on the path but I'm hoping I end up like this.

cheekyflyercheekyflyerover 10 years ago
Gay bottom in waiting

Thank you for sharing your life story. It speaks to me as I am a new bottom, learning my role as a bottom, and enjoying a TOP who addresses my bum as "his pussy," and taking charge and making my pussy his.

I'm ready to be turned out as well, so once again, thank you for letting me know I'm not the only new bottom who wants/needs to give up his pussy to a dominant top, and be put in my role as a submissive bottom pussy boy. I'll look forward to your next chapter and Sam taking further control of you, and you enjoying him doing just that.

SkatenakedSkatenakedover 10 years ago
hot fucking story

Dude, that's a hot fucking story. Got me hard right from the beginning. I'm bi too and look forward to reading all of your stories and jacking off

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow just wow

all y'all hot gay guys should email me anthony.rancher@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm so wet!!

I'm female and this story got me so horny! I came twice!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
At last!

Love your stories and always wished there were more. Made my day to see a new one.

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
It was a long wait

between chapters 5 and 6'

But worth it. Just don't make us wait so long for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Finally!

Christ, Man! Where the hell have you been!? I just absolutely love your stories. And I'm kind of straight, but they just really do something for me. Please keep them coming!

LaChienneLaChienneover 5 years ago
Nice

I come back to your stories time and again to get off, and I love the changes you’ve been making, tweaking the dialogue and adding things to the story. The dirty talk is so much dirtier now! Love how Sam really pushes Matt to embrace and accept his true nature. So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW

HOTTEST story i have cum across love the whole scenario

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous