All Comments on 'Curious with the Gay Kid Ch. 02'

by taleteller

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I loved it!

I especially liked that the guys are bi, not just gay. (Straight female here).

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
literotica's best

i've read many.. definitly one of the best (i'm an author so yes, you may feel very proud indeed. kudos to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Something we've all dread of!

A fantasic tale which could be more truth than fiction. Definately hot, hot, HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Please?

Chapter three time, yes yes?

=D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Where's part 3?????

AWESOME.....you left me hard and dripping for more!!! Really wish you would continue this story, in my opinion it was in the top 5 of stories I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
spot on son

A youth's cock is the most delightful phenomenon on God's earth. You depict it very well in this fantastic account. Rich, God bless him, is a juvenile with newly matured bollocks, ready to show the world the evil they can do. His cock is lengthening and thickening at a rapid rate of knots, and his pill bags are swelling up, becoming more engorged with seed, daily. He is fully aware of the damage his sex juice can do. He can cream a girl's twat in seconds, pumping ropes of spunk up into her belly, until he's bucked and contracted a bucket load deep into her. He won't stop there; he'll soon find a tighter twat to fuck the shit out of, yep, you got it, a nice young male, who's tight cunt muscles will grip the young stud's shaft until it literally milks the pre-cum and spunk dump out of his cock, drawing and draining every last drop of cum from his scrotum, until the poor cunt's bollocks can give no more. Really young boys, who've just started producing spunk, are known to groan and squeal, yelping and screaming as they orgasm, whilst wriggling and worming as they climax and blow their load. Believe me, I've seen this delight enough times, and it is the most beautiful revelation you'll ever experience in your life. A young stud abusing his rocker, wanking, fucking, masturbating, wet dreaming, dripping pre-cum, fucking baby after baby up the town whores, impregnating daddy with his spunk, twatting mum, and seeding her until her stomach swells, rogering baby sis until she bleeds, tossing baby bruv until he bleeds too, is DEEELIGHTFUL. Personally, what gets me off is skinny, white youths, and I'm talking about sking and bone; I love to see their ribs and lean forearms. Watching them wrap their bony fingers around their heavy meat and wanking it, brings me to a quick erection, a fuckin' boner in fact; it's only seconds until the thick vein under my shaft brings up my spunk until my pants are full, but my bollocks are empty. There's a schoolboy, who I see every day, he walks home with his mates. He hangs around outside Blockbusters. He's about five six, twenty four inch hips, fuck, he can hardly keep them up, spotty, legs like twigs, smokes and spits continuously. Fuck, just watching him, his movements, his actions, his boyhood, makes me drip pre-cum instantly, pouring into my pants, until I finally unload the real junk from the stick slit between my legs. I always walk home with a grin on my face, well what man wouldn't? an unloaded pair of nuts and a satisfied cock, and all that. I keep the picture, the image, of that bone-ridden youth in my mind all night as I masturbate, and wank myself into oblivion, not giving my prick, a second's respite. I still wake up with a wood in the morning. So, I get up, walk down to the school gates, and ogle my skinny, lean, lover boy as the stud approaches . Fuck I've just cum. Please write abuse stories, especially men fucking the hell out of young lads. Atreat for my knob mate, what I'm always looking for.

jonathanlovescockjonathanlovescockalmost 12 years ago

i would have sucked all that cum outta her pussy lips. tasty spunk yum.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I wish

I sure wisht that Rich could fuck my ass with 11.5 I would take the whole thing and ride it all night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yea

Just got 12 incher up my backside. Oh man that was good. Guy was afraid to put the whole thing in but I urged him not to deny me. He got that whole big thick stick in me and went nuts pounding me and then balls deep, busted a big nut load deep inside me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well done it was hot!

I loved both parts, it was well discripbed and I felt like I was there. The only thing was that, I wished I was there getting fucked instead.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 6 years ago
What It would Be Like

My Buddy and I do it bareback and he always cum deep inside my ass. I don't want to be a girl, but I do envy them for the fact that they can have DP. I have heard some say that it's not as pleasurable as it sounds, but the thought of having two holes filled with cock gets me really hard! I have thought about trying to take two up my butt at the same time but I don't think I could take it. Besides, it wouldn't be the same as having two hole pleasured at the same time, each in their own way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous