All Comments on 'Curious WM 30'

by 0ra11yfix8ed

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Accurate, believeable

My slut boy agreed to service me with the same enthusiasm. It is always difficult to admit you want to suck cock, or have your cock sucked by a male, if you are used to getting it from a woman. But the devotion of the orally fixated male is something to behold!

cutandhornycutandhornyover 16 years ago
Erotic!

I enjoyed this story, found it realistic, steamy, and quite erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
COCKSUCKER

OMG You can be sure you are a true cocksucker when you suck his cock and swollow his hot cum without reciprocation!!!!!!

Redbird1376Redbird1376over 16 years ago
Hot!

Wow! Very believable. You really bring the anxieties into focus. The mixed feelings. The desire. The second-guessing. The aching.

I really enjoyed it. I was very curious myself, and my situation unfolded very similarly. For me, though, the overwhelming sensation that I still remember clear as day is the smell. The man that I sucked off had a very strong cologne, and to this day, when I smell it, I get hard.

Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nicely done

You did an incredible job describing the overwhelming desire to be intimate with another man. I kept imagining it was me, down on my knees and worshipping the feel of another man's cock.

Dneal06Dneal06over 16 years ago
Great job...any experience yourself?

I write here as well and can attest there are an amazing amount of normal everyday guys that want to do exactly what you described. My first was similar except we met at his home which it turned out was 5 minutes from mine. Had a few experiences since then and I believe providing all the circumstances fit I will continue to indulge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
HOT DAMN

I'm a female and OMG! You made me cum reading, I wanted to join you and suck your cock as you sucked his...Thank you for a hot sucking story

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Lovely First Blow Job

Beautiful!! This is an excellent first lesson in the gentle art of sucking a cock. And it smacks (pardon the expression) of a real encounter. The unreal servility adds a nice touch of happy humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Terrifically Done

Wow! This is so much like my first experience, I almost wondered if you were Roy - My personnal cocksucker. I was just as nervious as the 30something in this story, but loved what he did. I let him do me as often as I can - but live 100 miles from Denver - so that is not often.

And eventually, I became curious and had to give him the gift, which he gave me. No woman can EVER suck you like a guy who loves to suck a guy. I wish I could find a safe suck buddy close to where I live. I need it - both ways!

Great story and the servility is a "part" of the giving of head, I find. Being 'used' so to speak - even willingly - is a different sensation as you give head to another.

eroticwriter00eroticwriter00over 4 years ago
Excellent

My fantasy is sucking another man and your story shows quite well that a man who wants to suck a cock may have to be aggressive in finding a man to suck, but once found, changes back to his submissive nature. I'm assuming he's submissive because he's not looking for reciprocity. I also like that he licked the man's balls first. That to me is more submissive than kissing and licking his cock. PS... getting hard is a great barometer in how erotic I find a story and my barometer quickly rose and stayed there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user0ra11yfix8ed@0ra11yfix8ed
Became curious late in life. Started writing as a sort of self therapy. Acted out. Enjoyed every alternative tried. Took time off to recover from cancer. Enjoy give and take communications so if you have a desire to talk I'm all ears!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES