All Comments on 'Curls'

by MVPrimetime

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a pleasant surprise

1. It's about time someone spelt Mum the right way.

2. Dealing with a 'difficult' subject and you handled it well, IMO.

Thank you

HP

MVPrimetimeMVPrimetimeover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

It is nice to hear a kind word. Actually I had started a different story, about. An older man and a young woman he had cared for but got bogged down, then started this story, and then went back to the other one - each time resolving various difficulties. So I ended up with two stories, and I decided to post both - the other one is called "Accidents". I would be interested to hear how you think they compare - I spell "Mum" correctly in it too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Delightful story

You have written about the uncomfortable stuff involved with relationships between people of different ages, and you have done it remarkably well. I thought everything that happened in the story was completely believable, and quite pleasant as well!

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bravo

Beautifully written. Improbable as hell, but a lovely thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent Story

This is one of the best stories I've read here. Really good (and hot) writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMVPrimetime@MVPrimetime
432 Followers
The story of my life is not as interesting as the versions of that story that I write and submit here. I am not fast at writing, so please bear with me. Now that the Bad Penny story has been completed (witht eh Always turns up sequel) I have to admit that "If I Knew Then.. "...