All Comments on 'Curtain Twitcher Ch. 03'

by sauceofallevil

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
LeaHarvey1821LeaHarvey1821over 9 years ago
What a marvelous tease of a story

I love the fact that Kristy's impatience had her in such a state that when she was finally with Lara, she became the one in control. A great story and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
welcome back!

So good to see you back on the site! And with such a hot new chapter, too. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why a dildo?

If you want a penis, get a man.

I just don't understand a woman with a fake penis that has no sensation. First two stories were excellent. This one not so much.

Lara hurting Kristy in the stall - is that love?

bipiercedangelbipiercedangelover 9 years ago
"Why a dildo?"

Because the only person interested in the sensation of your penis is you. Why should I have to settle for what you have when a girl can wear any cock I want?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Superb - 2!

So pleased to see Chapter 3 - and it exceeded expectations, so well done Saucy. Looking forward to developments in Chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just amazing

Your characterization is flawless, I really feel like I could meet this kind of people in RL. Plot, build-up, sex parts...everything is so realistic and refreshing. It's not about love, it's about lust triggered by a midlife crise, sense of neglegence, and a need for a release. This is just perfect. I hope we'll see the next part soon enough.

pseud277pseud277over 8 years ago
satisfying

Who wouldnt fall under the spell of a Lara next door? For one cold moment, I thought Lara's keen interest in her voyeurism was because the mystery male was her husband! However sex in a pub(lic) loo is so electrically sexy! But this resolved warmly, with roles asserted into their proper, alluring order .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved it

as they say turn about is fair play

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed all three chapters. It was blistering hot. I was elated when Kirsty had the power towards the end. Just wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellently Done

Loved this sexy story and the way you developed it through all chapters. It would have been nice though to read several more chapters with Lara stealing Kristy away from her husband and then having Lara gain complete control over Kristy for several chapters of steamy sex between the two. You should start the new year out by writing more sexy lesbian stories, nice talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy as hell

The most erotic thing I’ve ever read. Certainly got my cock twitching. Wish I could have been there!

XactoXactoover 3 years ago
Nice turn

It seems like more fun when they’re on the same level. Give and take and all that. Nicely crafted. 😎

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

So hot! Great story-telling, fabulous sex!

Only small point is the layout of dialogue. I think to avoid confusion, descriptive phrases should go with the speaker/words to which they relate:

Her lips quirked. 'I see. It's like that is it?'

I eased myself gently into her; her eyes closed and she let out a sigh.

'Go on,' I said.

She opened her eyes. 'All right. Please.'

'Please what?'

'Pleade Kirsty. Please fuck me. Please make me come.'

I felt my....

Graison89Graison89about 3 years ago

Вау. Неожиданно сменился вектор в отношениях. Что же будет дальше. Вот бы узнать продолжение.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteover 2 years ago

You are such a marvelous discover. I really admire how quickly you are able to drop into the story, small details still painting a wider picture and hidden depth. Fucking jelly.

DessertmanDessertmanalmost 2 years ago

It gets better, you write so well and make it so believable. I sometimes wish I could make love to a woman as a woman.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

A little too "cute" for my tastes.

I'm nit sure Kirsty was the one really being manipulated.

I think perhaps it was us.

SonnycarverSonnycarverabout 1 year ago

Hot. Loved the voyeurism! Can't wait to show my wife. Keep up the good work!

CupidCupidCupidCupidabout 1 year ago

The build of sexual tension throughout the three chapters was sublime. I especially liked how Kirsty turned the tables on Laura at the end of the story. Brilliant!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous