Curtain Twitcher Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed me back, slightly breathless. She grasped the base of the dildo and pushed it back against me, grinding it against my clit and making me moan.

"Let's see if you can do any better, shall we?" She unzipped her dress and pulled it over her head. She undid her bra and her breasts tumbled free. I had no time to appreciate them though, as she turned around and leaned over the kitchen table, pressing her breasts down onto the table top and exposing the rounded pale cheeks of her bottom, bisected by a thin expanse of silk. I drew my breath in as I saw the wet stain spreading out across the material. I stepped forward and eased her knickers slowly down to the ground, loving the feeling of the silk sliding down the smooth flesh of her thighs.

Her sex was pink and wet and I gazed at it until Lara turned her head over her shoulder.

"What are you waiting for? Get on with it." I looked down at my temporary penis and back at Lara's opening and I suddenly doubted whether it would fit in. Gingerly, I positioned the tip at her entrance – or at least what I hoped was her entrance. I held the dildo with one hand to steady it and pushed gently forward. The tip disappeared inside her.

"Is that ok?" I asked.

"Yes," said Lara, impatiently. "Put it all the way in." Slowly, I eased my hips forward and the dildo vanished inside her. She gave a low murmur of pleasure. I placed my hands on her hips to steady myself and admired the view of her arched back. I ran my hand from the base of her neck down her spine. Lara pushed her bottom back at me. "Go on then," she said. "Fuck me."

I moved my hips back and watched the dildo emerge halfway, slick with her juices. Then I eased forward again, holding onto to her hips. Lara closed her eyes and moaned softly. I repeated the motion a few times, enjoying the slow pressure building on my clitoris.

"Faster." I tightened my grip on her hips and increased my pace, pulling halfway out and then pushing back in again. I rocked on the balls on my feet as I found a rhythm. Lara moaned again, her head turning from side to side on the table.

"Harder."

"I don't want to hurt you," I protested.

"Don't be such a fucking pussy. Come on!" she barked as I hesitated. She scowled at me over her shoulder, with the exact same expression I had seen from my bedroom window all those months ago –desire with an edge of impatience and contempt. I was suddenly determined that I was not going to be written off as casually as piston man. I'll bloody show her, I thought.

I thrust hard into her and she cried out, her head arching up. I pulled almost all the way out and then thrust hard again. I used her hips to pull her onto me and then pushed off from her when I withdrew. My pace increased as I thrust into her again and again and felt drops of sweat trickling down my back as my crotch slapped against hers.

Lara cried out with every thrust, her back and head arched upwards.

"Is that better?" I said, through gritted teeth as my clit throbbed. "That better than him?"

"Yes, yes!" Lara cried, her fingers scrabbling against the table top. Her cries became higher and higher.

I stopped. I pulled out so that the tip was just resting inside her. Lara gasped in surprise and twisted her head to look at me. Her face was flushed and her hair dishevelled. I was breathing hard, my hands resting on her hips.

"What are you doing?" she demanded. "Why have you stopped?"

"Do you want me to carry on?"

"Of course I fucking do!"

"Well ask me nicely then." She raised her eyebrows and I saw with triumph that I had surprised her. Her lips quirked.

"I see. It's like that is it?" I eased myself gently into her; her eyes closed and she let out a sigh.

"Go on," I said. She opened her eyes.

"All right. Please."

"Please what?"

"Please Kirsty. Please fuck me. Make me come." I felt my clitoris twitch against the leather of the strap on as she said it. I eased out and back into her again in a slow, gentle rhythm. She laid her forehead on the table top and moaned softly. I took a firm hold of her hips and gradually increased the pace of my thrusts. I built up the rhythm and intensity gradually until I was fucking her hard, the slapping of my thighs against her backside and the creaking of the table echoing around the kitchen. Lara cried out, lifting her hips off the table and I stopped again.

Her head whipped round to face me.

"Kirsty!" Her voice cracked in desperation. "Kirsty, please. Please!" I slammed in and out of her, my hips hammering wildly back and forth. Lara arched her head up, crying out in time to my thrusts. I tangled my fingers in her hair, pulling her head back and I felt her body start to shudder underneath me as I fucked her. Her cries turned into screams and the pressure that had been building in my clitoris suddenly exploded. I thrust into her again and again as my legs started to shake and white hot contractions burst up and down my body. Lara bucked against my hips, a strangled scream escaping as her own oragasm ripped through her.

I collapsed forward, still buried deep inside her, with my breasts pressed against the soft flesh of her back. My clitoris throbbed and pulsed with the aftershocks of my climax.

After what seems like hours, I became gradually aware of Lara moving beneath me. Her hand slapped awkwardly at my hips.

"Come out," she muttered. I lifted myself off her and gently eased the dildo out of her. It popped out glistening with her juices. I stared down at it, almost wanting to laugh because it looked ridiculous.

Lara turned over and leaned back against the kitchen table. She was breathing heavily, her naked breasts rising and falling. Her lipstick was smudged and her hair was in disarray. She crossed her legs and gave a smiling wince as she did so.

"Kirsty," she said slowly, "I would never have thought you had it in you." She looked at me with those cool green eyes, quite restored to her usual, unflappable self. But I had made her beg. I felt swelled with a kind of pride. This was something new, something different. I had never been assertive in the bedroom before. I smiled at Lara. I felt that something had shifted, something had changed between us.

"I know," I said. "I surprised you didn't I?" Lara put her head on one side and looked at me. I let my eyes travel down the plump whiteness of her body, a faint glistening visible on her inner thighs. She ran her fingers through her dishevelled hair.

"Yes," she said, finally and I felt elation course through me.

I began loosening the straps on my thighs. I stepped out of the strap on and handed it to her, the dildo flopping down in its holster. She looked on with amusement as I gathered up my clothes from the kitchen floor and dressed myself.

"Are you leaving?"

"Yes. I have to go and collect Connor." I stepped towards her and she uncrossed her legs, opened them so that I was standing between them. She looked up at me, her face serious.

I waited, not saying anything, just enjoying the sight of her nakedness. She raised her head and pressed her lips against mine. I put my hand on the back of her head and kissed her hard, pulling her tight against me. She responded in kind, wrapping her arms around me and entwining her tongue with my own. Her hands moved down to the waistband of my jeans and I pulled back sharply, breaking the kiss.

She caught her breath and I stepped back. I could see hunger in her face and for the first time since I'd met her, I knew I held the power.

"Will you come for tea tomorrow?" she asked, her voice slightly hoarse.

"Maybe," I said. I walked down the hallway and then turned to look back. She was still leaning against the table, her naked body like a marble statue. It took me every atom of will I possessed not to run straight back to her and run my hands all over her body. "I'll text you," I called, as I turned and headed for the front door.

12