All Comments on 'Customer Service'

by tempter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
bravo

This was beautiful. I found myself really identifying with her. Wish I had him though. That would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
true love story

A nice change what is love making without love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wish i have a copier

its' one of those that can move a woman to tears.. its just not the fucking hehehe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
a touching story...wish both protagonists well

i am glad ppl write this story with an emotional issue tied to it. if only everyone lived with such a warm heart...

i was the copier and frankly speaking........ i dunno what I can do to help her. In some ways i feel guilty to had started it but in other way i thought i was only doing a favour to make her feel comfortable emotionally, i hadn;t even progressed as far as sex with her yet! Unfortunately, she doesn;t seem to let go and instead cling onto by degrading me with adj such as ignorance...... *sigh*...all i want is a gentle woman next to me...everything looks so close but so far to acheive.

I'd rather nth happened between me and her before.

peace to every reader out here who feels a resonance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome story

I liked the story alot. Erotic and frisky in all the right places. Excellent work!

wildbrushfirewildbrushfireover 17 years ago
Bravo!

What a beautiful story. So erotic and heartfelt. My emotions were all over the place.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wow

What an utterly movable story, I've never felt inclined to leave a comment before but this story had me engrossed start to finish, well done you!

jengx4jengx4over 12 years ago
Beautiful

This was a truly beautiful and moving story. I think every woman wants to have something like this. I know I do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous