All Comments on 'Cut-Uncut Swingers'

by ucsjm38

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A docs foreskin encounter and rude awakening with happy endings

As swingers ourselves, this story reminds me of a similar experience my husband and I encountered. We had never been with an uncircumcised man before until we met a doctor who invited us to his office for exams and play. When it was our turn to examine him, we found out he was uncircumcised. A quick encounter tuned into a long and thorough examination by the both of us. We found ourselves talking about his foreskin often and we both began to have regrets. Regrets that we had our only two sons circumcised and my husbands regret that he will never experience a foreskin of his own.

The best thing that came out of this is that the doctor has become a very good friend of ours and we both can enjoy his foreskin anytime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My first, was not my last!

I was on a houseboat trip with couples and I stayed back with another couple while the rest went off skiing. Our conversation led to kids and circumcision and to my surprise my girlfriend said they did not have their son's circumcised because she loves it. I told her I have never seen or been with an uncircumcised guy before. She talked about all the things they have done with it and it got me wet just listening to her talk about her experiences. With my curiosity she offered to have her husband come over and give me a show.

Needless to say the show led to touching and touching led to experimenting and so on. It lasted throughout our week out on the houseboat whenever we could get away in private. I just simply couldn't get enough of a good thing. After the trip I was given permission to see the couple whenever I needed a fix. I have the best of both worlds cut and uncut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I GRIEVE THE LOSS OF MY FORESKIN, FEELING MUTILATED, HUMILATED, AND INADEQUATE. WHEN I'M IN THE LOCKER ROOM WITH UNCUT DUDES, I AM EVER AWARE THAT SOMEONE CUT OFF A SENSATIVE PART OF MY COCK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dear annony!! It's not the foreskin that makes you look

inequality it's your 2inch cock!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Let's have that continuation!

When's the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How to turn a fantasy into reality?

YES! This is such a hot story. I have only been with one man and he is uncircumcised. I have fantasized on him when I pull back his foreskin but I would love to have my husband watch me as I do a tightly circumcised guy like Allen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Guys if you still have your foreskin, leave it where it is. As a 59 year old woman I love to see a soft cock with a loose foreskin. I love the way it slides back and the head pops out. We girls wouldn't have the hood of our clit cut away would we.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fantastic

uncutcdnuncutcdnover 2 years ago

i was playing with my soaked foreskin soon as i saw the title....omg..this was a fabulous read!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous