CvsN 10: A New Addition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,410 Followers

We hashed out the design over dinner, and everyone seemed to be getting really excited.

"Tell me, Robin, would you be willing to help us with this project? I couldn't pay you much, but it would be great experience." I asked her.

"I'd be happy to trade. I need a place to stay for the summer, and I could be your on-site supervisor." She answered quickly.

"I thought you were going to stay with Cindy and Jenna?" Karen blurted.

"Yeah, but I'd be stuck on the couch there, and I'd still be paying them $150 a month. And it's a good 30 minute drive to here from there, and I'd want to spend a lot of time here."

The sisters were looking at each other intensely, and I got a feeling a whole other conversation was occurring that I wasn't privy too.

"But you were going to take that class..." Karen started.

"No, I dropped that when I found out Dr. Samuels was teaching it. He's an asshole." Robin answered quickly.

"And your job?" Karen asked.

"It's just a wait job. It pays crap. I'm sure I can find at least as good near here." Robin answered confidently with a smug grin.

"There's really not much room here though, that's why we're doing this addition." Karen said.

Debbie interjected this time. "Oh, I'm sure the girls wouldn't mind doubling up. They sleep in the same room all the time as it is. I'm sure Robin could stay in Ashley's room."

"That's great! I can move in Friday. I don't have much stuff. And we can get working on this right away." Robin got up and walked around the table behind Karen and leaned over and gave her a big hug. "C'mon sis, this'll be so much fun, it'll be just like old times."

I could swear she muttered "That's what I'm afraid of."

We talked more about the project after dinner, but Robin had to head home before it got too late, with an exam the next day. Jim offered to keep Karen company on the ride, and soon it was just Debbie, Beth and I. Debbie was still cleaning up, as Beth and I went outside to enjoy the cool clear evening.

We were seated on the rear stoop, talking about the day-care plans, when Debbie appeared in the doorway. She walked past us, and laid out a large blanket, anchoring one corner with a basket. She produced the rest of the wine from dinner, 3 plastic cups, and a bowl of grapes.

Beth and I watched her setup and joined her once she looked up to us and gave us the nod. I sat down next to her and gave her a kiss. "Ever the perfect hostess. You are amazing."

"Thanks. But it's easy when you're doing it for people you love." She smiled, placing a glass of wine in my hand.

"We really should put a patio out here, and a table. When the whether is nice like this it's gorgeous out here," Beth observed, stretching out and popping a few grapes in her mouth.

"Just one more item on my 11 page to-do list. I got a feeling this place will never be done." I laughed.

We lounged in silence for a while, watching the distant cars drive by, and just enjoying being outdoors on this clear, balmy night.

"Anyone else find anything weird about that whole thing during dinner?" Beth asked.

"Yep." I answered. "I don't think Karen wanted her staying here. Bet there's a story there."

"I'll be happy to have a dining room, and a little more room in that kitchen." Debbie sighed stretching her legs out and across my lap.

I took off her shoes, and started massaging her feet. I could almost hear her purring. Beth slid around behind her, and encouraged her to lay back into her lap.

"I feel so guilty. You do all the work preparing and serving dinner, and still won't let me help clean up." Beth told Debbie, while gently massaging her shoulders.

"But you had a long day at work, as did Jack. This is my job." Debbie answered.

After massaging her feet, I moved up to her calves. We were all pretty quiet. Beth was feeding Debbie an occasional grape, and I was getting worked up just touching the beautiful platinum blonde. My massage continued it's upward journey, past her knees to her thighs, which she opened for me, invitingly. Debbie was wearing a light button down dress and it wasn't long before my hand were rubbing against her panties, with her dress hem lifted up to her waist. I stretched out between her bronze thighs, and nibbled away, through her panties, enjoying the musty smell of her.

Once Debbie was moaning for me, I got up on my knees to pull her panties off. Looking up I saw that Beth was unbuttoning the long line of buttons down the front of Debbie's dress. With the panties off, I helped Beth with the last of the buttons, and we laid the dress open, feasting on the view of Debbie's near perfect body under the dim light of the stars and the half-moon.

I went down on my domestic Goddess, leisurely, enjoying the act of pleasuring her. Peeking up, I saw that she was trying to pull Beth's shirt off, while Beth massaged Debbie's breasts. Beth stopped for a second to help her, and was soon back to fondling Debbie's mounds, while Debbie returned the favor.

I was as hard as nails by this time, and I moved to the side so I could remove my shoes, pants and underwear. Beth and Debbie were laying side by side, engaged in a deep kiss. Not to be left out, I moved below Debbie, and gently eased her onto her back. Beth followed on her hands and knees, maintaining the lip-lock on our roommate. I opened Debbie's legs, rubbed my stiff member up and down her very wet slit, and entered her with very little resistance. I was in heaven.

I slid my cock in and out of my gorgeous housemate using long slow strokes to just enjoy the sensation. The air was cool against my skin, and refreshing, and a light wind rustled the leaves of the trees. Beth stood up and took off her shorts and panties, and the outline of her body against the star strewn sky was devastating. Once again I could not believe my good fortune to have these two beautiful, sexy women in my life and in my bed. Beth stepped across us and settled down over Debbie's face, while she took my face in her hands and kissed me as if her life depended on it. The background noise of traffic going up and down the street on the other side of the house, added an extra dimension of wildness to our lovemaking. We were out in the open, a sidewalk less than 100 feet away with an almost unobstructed view to us.

Beth got frustrated with my shirt, and tugged it off, and we were all naked, in our back yard, not 30 yards from the street and cars going by.

Beth precipitated a change, and directed our actions, getting me to lie down and getting Debbie to ride me. This was all done in complete silence except for the occasional soft moan, and the noise of the evening around us. Once prone, Beth sat on my face, and I happily lapped away at her honey pot, while Debbie rode me to oblivion. I tried to hold back; I liked making the girls come on my cock, but all the sensations were too much, and I came inside Debbie. It created a domino effect of orgasms, with Debbie coming and crying out softly, and Beth squeezing her thighs tightly and coming on the end of my tongue. Both girls rolled off of me, one to each side, and the light night breeze across the wetness on my face and on my cock felt like a cool kiss.

That cool kiss became a real kiss as Debbie slid down and took me in her mouth, cleansing me of her own juices, and not resting until she had me hard again. She looked up at Beth and me as we watched her go down on my stiffening rod.

Debbie looked proud, as she stroked my firm cock in her hand. "This one's for you," she whispered to Beth.

Beth got up and settled down on my cock, which Debbie held in place, taking it to the root, when a set of lights turned in the driveway.

"The lovebirds are home," Debbie observed quietly. She laid down next to me and we both watched while Beth slowly rode me.

"God she's pretty," Debbie observed softly.

"Yes she is," I said with a smile, "but then, so are you."

Beth was still rocking slowly when the backdoor opened and Karen and Jim stepped out. They looked about and within a moment they had spotted us. They let the door close quietly, and sat on the stoop about 10 feet away, and watched Beth fuck me.

Jim and Karen were whispering but I couldn't hear what they were saying.

Beth rolled off of me and got on her hands and knees, facing the house and our two quiet observers. I accepted the invitation and mounted her from behind, grabbing her hips, and screwing her a little more forcefully. Debbie joined us, sliding underneath Beth with just a bit of gymnastics, and licking us where we joined. From my vantage point, looking across Beth's back to the couple on the steps, I watched as Beth bent her head down to pleasure Debbie, and then rise up and look straight at Karen and Jim while I fucked her from behind. After a few seconds of watching them, she'd go back down on Debbie for a bit.

While we watched, Karen opened Jim's pants, and stroked his hard-on, while he rubbed between her legs.

"Fuck me, Jack," Beth hissed, pushing back hard against me, and pulling me from my reverie.

I had a pretty good idea of what she wanted, and I did my best, fucking her fast and hard, feeling her climb the crest of her orgasm, and crash down the far side with a cry. As she came, we could hear Jim moaning and Karen dropped to her knees and took him in her mouth, as he followed Beth's example. Debbie was still doing her best to kiss or lick whatever she could reach, and I was close to coming as well, and if anything, picked up the pace. I pushed Beth through a couple of smaller climaxes as I finally reached my peak. I looked down across Beth's sweet ass, into Debbie's eyes looking up at me. I shot my first stream into Beth, and then pulled out and fed my cock to Debbie, letting her suck the remaining seed from me, while Beth moaned. While we untangled, Jim and Karen quietly went back into the house.

We languidly followed suit, dumping our gear in the kitchen, and climbing into our awaiting bed. I loved laying down with these two beautiful women, but when Beth started playing with my cock, I laughed.

"I think he's about done," I told her.

"Oh that's too bad, I was just wondering how it would feel in my bottom." She giggled, tugging at it playfully.

She must have felt the instant stiffening in her hand. "Oh shit, I was just kidding," she gasped, yanking her hand away from my rod.

Debbie laughed. "You better be kidding. You know how long he takes to come the third time. He'd ruin you."

We all three got a laugh at that and relaxed again.

I was almost asleep when Beth nibbled on my ear and whispered, "Someday, soon, when it's just you and me."

"I'd like that," I mumbled, turning and giving her a light kiss before nodding off.

* * * * End of Jack's Shack Chapter 10 Family Complications * * * *

Thanks for all the votes! Several new chapters and stories are on their way - Let me know if you enjoy them - just press the vote button! :-)

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,410 Followers
12