All Comments on 'CvsN 13: Amie and Robin'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Kinggeo327Kinggeo327over 15 years ago
That was great

Thank you for continuing the story of th ehouse that lust built.

AllThatJazz59AllThatJazz59over 15 years ago
Long time coming - but worth the wait

Please don't leave us hanging! I really want to see how the trip to Spain goes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

love this story, even tho shes not real im falling in love with debbie. she had such a small part in the story and still makes me want to read more about her

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 6 years ago
Amie

Now, some will certainly say that was so wild and wicked he took Amie. Let's be honest, in analogue situation no less than eight of ten guys would do the same, the same way, fuck first worry after. Only five wouldn't admit beforehand they might, and four would do whatever it takes to deny that ever happened after. For a guy who is such a fucked up fuckmachine he is, that was the most natural thing in the world to do. I only hope he won't keep it in the dark, that only ask for problems. Sure there a can of worms to slip through...

I once went rafting, and was part shocked, part excited that only one who showed up beside me and my girlfriend was her best friend (out of promised huge company). So... one boat, one tent, guy and two girls, three days on the river in the great outdoors without another human soul in sight... Surrey I got ideas. Clothing become optional. Well, I didn't screw her outright, but we with my gf did, openly, and we not let her out completely. It all did seem so nice and right, and I actually was looking forward to fully defined threesomes in the near future. Instead, three days after I got a major scene about my misbehaviour on the trip. Go figure.

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

I'm starting to think I need to draw a sort of family tree, I should have started a lot earlier.

Who can, who can't, who might in the future? Brilliant.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES