All Comments on 'CvsN 28: Robin's Revelation'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
grifternrgrifternrover 11 years ago
keep it rolling

we want more

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
I'm Reminded of a Animal Making the Perimeter Rounds of Its Territory !

Grizzly Bears & Mountian Lions stake their claims to square acreage. Jack had done it with his two primary women . There are a few wild cards like Cathy . Robin & Arnie that are in play to get turned over& livingly soiled and despoiled but there's a atmosphere of satiation & well being that pervades this story .

As a fan & a reader of this series , I confess to being restless for a crisis or challenge to fully engage Jack & his harem. Whether it be vocational or erotic - the current status qup is an embarressment of riches. Where are the villian on the order like John ( Debbie"s ex ) to hiss at ? What if Chris's husband became cognizant of her & Jack's fling ?

There's a reason why fairy tales conclude with " & they lived happily ever after " & don't go into the hour by hour mechanics of that lovely status quo. I'm just sayin' ...

Kinggeo327Kinggeo327over 11 years ago
Loved It

I love how you had such a crazy sex scene and made it sweet between him and Debbie. Also so happy you are back to writing the story. You keep writing, and i'll keep voting.

luvstud14luvstud14over 11 years ago
excellant story

I'm glad to see you back writing this story! I didn't feel like you had ended it well before and I like how you created some avenues for continued writing. keep up the good work and I will continue reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE!!!

Waited a long long time since I read chapter 1.

The fans need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great series started ch1 on Friday finished ch28 on Sunday keep it up at least one more chapter.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Incredible!

The scene with Debbie was the hottest I have read in years. Now I have to shut my computer down so it can cool off.

What's next?!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

I hope you continue this story line - it's great

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 6 years ago
Wow

If all the previous story was nothing but buildup for this one scene, to make it that incredibly hot as it was, and provide it with plausible denial for disbelief suppression, it was all totally worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Great read, great writing, great everything. Love it to bits & pieces. I'm in love with Deb, if she were real I think Jack would have to worry about me LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The end seems to be coming...

...Finaly, exhaustion and perhaps new rules are making Jack more responsible, after this last round of raw sex, so well written.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES