CvsN 28: Robin's Revelation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,372 Followers

"Happened pretty fast," I mentioned casually.

"Ha! This from the guy that let's a different new love interest move into his house every couple of weeks!"

She had me there. "I hope it works out. This mean you're off-limits?" She was on the toilet, and it struck me as funny how intimate that seemed. More so than what we'd just done.

She giggled, coming over to me for another warm hug. "We'll see. At the very least I won't be adding any more 'friends' to my already full dance-card."

She stroked my cock, threatening to make me even later than I already was. "Does this mean that your girls will let you out to play now? No more supervised visits?"

I hadn't even thought about it. I really was an asshole sometimes. I'd been telling myself I was going to stop playing around, and I still had Amie in my bed last night, with both my roommates sleeping, and now a long carefree romp with Robin, without thinking of Beth or Debbie's reaction. "I'll have to verify that, but it's the assumption I'm going by."

She gave me one last kiss before heading back to the bedroom. "Good. I'm hoping for a pretty spectacular last week, if you're up for it."

I slipped into the shower while she was speaking. "Looking forward to it." I shouted to her above the noise of the water.

I thought I'd have mixed feelings over her leaving, but I realized that once the sister thing was worked out, she was nothing but a pleasure around the house, and I knew I was going to miss her. And not just that tempting ass she was so eager to get stuffed whenever possible.

* * *

I stopped by the 'business', before heading out. Debbie wandered over to me.

"Getting a late start," she observed.

I gave her a kiss. "Worn out. How are you feeling today?"

"Sore, a little embarrassed, and very very happy." She gave me a poke. "You were a little rambunctious, and awfully free with letting our friends tease me."

"I believe your words were 'Go crazy'?" I reminded her.

"You certainly did that. You've never been that hard on me. I wasn't expecting it."

"Regrets?"

"Never. They wanted a show? They got a show. I know it's kind of mean, but I wanted them to be jealous. All of them. Maybe even scare them a bit. Let's see them survive that."

I pulled her into my arms. "You know that none of them mean anything to me, not compared to you."

"Except for Beth," she reminded me.

"You know the truth. There's you, and then there's Beth, and then everyone else. I love Beth to pieces, but you are everything to me. Don't forget it, and never doubt it."

We were interrupted my Beth coming over to join us. Debbie gave me a kiss goodbye and returned to toddler herding. "Morning, handsome. How we feeling today?"

"Thoroughly worn out," I admitted.

"How was Robin?" she teased.

I guess that cat was out of the bag. "Fun. Your idea?"

"No, hers, but I thought you were due for something a little less energetic. She promised to take it easy on you."

"I thought you were going to keep her on a tight leash," I reminded my favorite teen.

"That was before, back with all that crap with Karen. She's been behaving, and with the Ron situation the way it is, I figure she's not really a threat to try and worm her way in permanent like." She seemed almost embarrassed to admit it.

"Fat chance of that. Adding a third full time bedroom partner would likely kill me. No thanks, I'm quite happy with my two loves." I finally realized what she'd said about a 'Ron situation'.

"You know about her moving out, then?"

"Friday. It'll be quieter around here. I think I'm going to miss her. Isn't that weird?" Beth laughed.

"My thoughts exactly. But she's different when her sister's not around."

"Have your fun this week, cause when it's over, it's over," Beth announced.

"As long as I find you in my bed each night, I think the fun part is guaranteed." I pulled her back in for a hug. Looking up I saw Amie waving goodbye to me, while trying to line up the kids. "Looks like you're busy."

"Never too late to say hi, but I guess I should run. This is more hectic than it should be. Once we have a few patterns established it'll be better. Have fun at work."

"You too," I smiled, giving her tempting butt a squeeze.

It was Monday. Beth's night. I was looking forward to getting my hands on her.

==========

Thanks for taking the time to read this, the latest chapter of Convenience Vs. Need.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,372 Followers