Cyber Delicious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(9:19:55 PM) Jeremy: *rams my fingers into your tight pussy as you begin humping against them and my tongue flicking faster and harder against your clit as you moan louder*

(9:21:39 PM) Evelyn: ohhh... my god you're amazing... *tightens around your fingers, moaning high in ecstasy* oh, baby...

(9:22:58 PM) Jeremy: *again swaps my tongue and my fingers, my fingers lightly rubbing against your clit as my tongue thrusts inside your pussy, wriggling all around as i begin to moan and vibrate into your pussy, feeling your pussy tighten all around my tongue*

(9:25:01 PM) Evelyn: *lets out a soft moan with every breath, growing louder as your tongue enters me again, my pussy pulsing, unable to stop myself from crying out in pleasure at the vibrations*

(9:25:53 PM) Jeremy: *begins thrusting my tongue in and out of your pussy, continue to hum and vibrate it inside you as my fingers run faster and smoother along your clit, my tongue continuing to lap up all your juices that i can into my hungry mouth*

(9:27:59 PM) Evelyn: ohhhh baby... you make me feel so incredible... *shivers uncontrollably at your touch, your tongue making me writhe in pleasure*

(9:28:50 PM) Jeremy: *looks deviantly up at you* hehe, rawrrrrr, i like making you feel incredible...

(9:29:40 PM) Evelyn: *presses on the back of your head again, but this time pulling you towards me*

(9:30:13 PM) Jeremy: mmm rawrrrrr, watcha got in mind now? ;-)

(9:30:57 PM) Evelyn: mmm... whatever you like, darling... I mean that ^.^

(9:31:38 PM) Jeremy: *kisses you gently at first, our lips touching, my hands wandering all over you and pulling you towards me*

(9:32:41 PM) Evelyn: *kisses back, not as gently, enjoying the way you taste now, wrapping my arms around your back and pulling you tight to me*

(9:33:41 PM) Jeremy: *my legs fall between yours, my cock pressed against yourpussy as we kiss, poking right against your wet pussy lips as i thrust my tongue inside your mouth*

(9:34:37 PM) Evelyn: *grinds my wetness against your cock, sliding my pussy up and down as I rock my hips against you, biting at your tongue*

(9:35:21 PM) Jeremy: mmm *moans into your mouth as my cock begins to press into your slit and all along it as i wiggle my tongue in your mouth*

(9:36:41 PM) Evelyn: *moans back, hooking my leg around you and pulling you towards me with it, opening myself eagerly as I play with your tongue in my mouth*

(9:37:38 PM) Jeremy: *rams my cock into you suddenly, pressing it into you, deep inside your wet pussy, as my tongue swirls all around yours*

(9:38:40 PM) Evelyn: *gasps, moaning sharply in pleasure, tightening around your hard cock, my hands clawing your back*

(9:41:01 PM) Jeremy: uhnnn.. mm baby.. rawrrr *moans more and more as i slowly press it deeper and deeper inside you, till my balls rest against your ass, my tongue still swirling in your mouth*

(9:42:27 PM) Evelyn: ohhh... *moan* baby... *rocks my hips, grinding my clit against you while taking you deep inside me, my pussy pulsing with every motion*

(9:43:42 PM) Jeremy: uhnnn, fuckkk, you are so tight... *slowly moves my hard cock out of you gently inch by inch, until just the head is barely touching the inside of your pussy lips before i ram it back into you with one thrust, moaning as i release our kiss and bite into your neck suddenly and sharply*

(9:45:30 PM) Evelyn: *moans louder, sharply at the bite, gasping a breath as my hips meet yours* ohhh fuck me baby... *bites into your shoulder*

(9:46:52 PM) Jeremy: uhnnn fuckkk *pushes you off and suddenly begins thrusting my cock in and out of your pussy, at first picking up the pace, then faster and deeper inside you, slamming it harder and harder into your tight pussy*

(9:48:17 PM) Evelyn: *moves my hips to meet yours, my moans getting more wild with every thrust, clawing my nails down your back before grabbing your ass to pull you even deeper into me*

(9:49:50 PM) Jeremy: *runs my hands down your sides to your ass, also holding it firmly and getting more on top of you, ramming more down into your pussy as i slam my cock inside of you on each thrust, deeper each time, moaning alongside you*

(9:52:06 PM) Evelyn: *tightens even more around you, sliding one hand down to my clit to massage it at the same time, my fingers digging harder into your skin the harder you thrust* ohh yes baby...

(9:53:11 PM) Jeremy: uhnnn fuck youre so tight baby... rawrrrr *keeps thrusting my cock almost all the way out of you and back all the way down deep into you, one of my hands freed up to your pussy to help rub that clit even faster and more vigorously as i slam my balls down agaisnt your ass with every thrust*

(9:55:22 PM) Evelyn: *moves my hand on top of yours to show you as my back arches, rocking my hips forward to bring you as deep as possible inside me, gripping your hard cock tight in my pussy* ohhh god baby you're gonna make me cummm...

(9:56:28 PM) Jeremy: uhnnn fuckkk *keeps thrusting my cock harder and faster into you, as it begins to pulse and throb deep inside you, as my fingers rub your clit faster and harder as you get closer* me tooo

(9:59:21 PM) Evelyn: *cries out, pressing my hand down on yours as my pussy pulses around your cock, sucking as though to pull you in even deeper, my entire body shaking* yesss... baby ohh...

(10:00:47 PM) Jeremy: *as the waves of your juices flow against my cock, i slam it all the way inside you, my balls again resting against your ass as my cock throbs again, this time spewing its load deep inside of you, as your pussy pulses, sucking up all my sperm and i shake on top of you and moan* ohhh sugar... oh fuck, uhnn...

(10:04:49 PM) Evelyn: *moans softly again, eyes closed, pulling you tight against me* oh baby... you're amazing...

(10:05:14 PM) Jeremy: mmm.. baby <3 *holds you as well. resting in your arms, eyes closed as well* you are amazing

12