All Comments on 'Cyber Sin'dy'

by My Erotic Tale

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Absolutely Original

This was a wild read. A fun read . Realistic with a touch of insanity. Art has the imagination to give us all great reads.

Annora

Ninja NookieNinja Nookieabout 19 years ago
crazy

Art, dear, your one crazy writer! Your imagination soars in this one or is it based on actual events? Is this leading to more? Where can I get a straight jacket? :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
********

Wow.. original, creative, mind boggling and even scary.. your mind is a mysterious maze that produces such great writes Art..

ty

Du~

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Frightening!

All of a sudden, I have a pathological fear of temptresses on webcam sites... well done! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
whaaaaa?

i really really liked this story, BUT, where was the end??? it just seemed to stop? i thought there might be something about the doc going onto the site, maybe a little on him getting through the days, maybe a little light relief from the nurses etc. anywhooo, on a positive note, very realistic, brilliantly written, had me feeling sorry for the poor guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Talk about a pornado!

Something like that would be enough to make me give up computers for life, but I like how no matter what he tries to do, she somehow stays six steps ahead of him. Smashing his computer while she watches is an especially nice touch; of all the contingencies she had planned for, it's unlikely she planned for him destroying her only link to him--his computer.

It sounds like the doctor is about to find himself in the same situation. And you know what they say about doctors being the worst patients; this guy works in the state hospital, and he's going to mess around with Sin'dy? Some people just don't know how to leave a Pandora's box alone for their own good. Then again, there lies the thrill of it--not knowing what you're going to unleash when you open the box.

Hope you write something from the doctor's viewpoint now that the cycle is beginning all over again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous