All Comments on 'Cynthia's Box Ch. 02'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
all over the place

where,why,and what for.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Orgy - Time!

The Owners of a Palatial Mansion puts the Couple who is there to design some Architectual changes through their paces. Sexual that is. If you're into total debauchery - this story's for you.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH.

This story certainly had some problems, such as long paragraphs and grammatical errors. However, it also had a fascinating little plot and plenty of hot, group sex too. The shock at the end was nice as well. In terms of exciting the reader, well, it succeeded with this Reviewer. I don't know who was sexier, Judith or Cynthia, and I would definitely have wanted both of them. It deserved a 4, I think. The problems were glaring, but the orgy was hot enough to prevent a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very well written

I dont often like mixed groups but I loved this. I think it was very well done and flowed well between the activities. The characters were all having a great time and so was I.

RickyRoosterRickyRoosterover 17 years ago
Fantastic

Loved your two part story, especially the bisexual, hot anal aspect. Made me very, very hard. Thank you.

Love

Ricky

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Bull Shit

That's all!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3028 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES