All Comments on 'Cyprus Affair'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
I just wanted to say...

Thanks for the prologue. I did not read the story; therefore, I will not score it, but you have my appreciation for not wasting my time. I wish more writers would do the same.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Who Could Háve Fathomed Cuckoldry Could Be So Dreary ?

The husband is a drone . Boring . The wife would be as well. If she didnt have a twat. I'd just as soon read about hámsters coupling. U.K. Researcher's callung card was his humor . The story was devoid of that quality . This author can write and write well about twits finding out their true place in nature .

As a fan of Python, Beyond the Fringe & Goon humor I have fun much to like in UKR's back catalog of stories. This one gets a pass. I appreciate the hard work that goes into any story & hope there's a new demographic for UkR 's sober & all too. clear eyed ( for me ) take on infidelity.

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

A new twist on a old story line. Actually I kind of liked the way you presented the tale, no pun intended.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Good Show!

It is very interesting to hear an objective Sweetie tell about the circumstances of her first extra-marital affair, then hear an objective Hubby give his perspective and tell his reactions to that affair and consider his options for their future!

There are a few 'writing mechanics' problems, but they are negligible. Since the stories are retrospectives presented to a mental-health professional, no HOT scenes involving sweat and spit and cum are presented (and it was promised that those would not be there!) Nonetheless, a reader would have to have NO curiosity OR imagination to not project what was presented into very HOT images!

I loved Hubby's recounting the mental impact of Sweetie's confession, causing him to imagine her Bull's presence in their hometown!

5*

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanover 11 years ago
Brain Dead

As a mental health professional I found the husband to be brain dead. I would also say that the shrink in this story should find other employment. This was well written about a man who is obsessed with his job and money and a wife who just does not love her husband but loves the money he makes. The shrink should have picked up on that but again he didn't. None of these characters generate any empathy and so I gave this a ** for good writing but zero for story.

Zed56Zed56over 11 years ago
Do You Ever Write About Anything But Cuckoldry?

I beleive your defifnition of cuckoldry is weak at best. Many a definition includes the words fetish.You truly have a talent for the written word. However the storylines are always the same. A bit obsessed i guess.I keep reading your stories hoping for something different but alas no such luck.This was the last one I will read, From here on when I see your name I will skip the story. How many times can somone read a variation on a theme. No matter how well written it is. By the way cuckoldry is a Fetish and beleive it or not a very small percentage of the population actually finds it erotic. Sad really.

JonTaylorJonTaylorover 11 years ago
Incomplete List of Husbands

"Some turn a blind eye....etc." The other 98% of husbands divorce the bitch and get a life.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Not representative sample figures from the story statistics!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very interesting the statistic figures show the next, 45% of the wives will not cheat on their husbands, so the 45% of the husbands will not have to decide on the divorce at all (the wives can decide on divorce, if the husbands cheat on them.). One part of wives will cheat only once, twice or at their first mariage only during their all life. The last group there are the hot, slut, serial cheater wives. If we extract the husbands of the mutual extramarital marriages (True open, swinging, swapping marriages, where the husbands have extramarital affairs and not only the wives.) 5% husbands.

The 45% of the husbands have faithful wives plus 5% mutual extramarital activity husbands give 50% husbands who has not one sided extramarital activity wives.

Here the stories show such statistical sample, that 30% of the husbands likes their wives fucked by strangers. The clueles, unwilling cuckold and reconcilated husbands are only 20% of the all husbands only ACCORDING TO THE PICTURE OF THE STORIES. 30% of the husbands are not only willing cuckold but the husbands do not start extramarital affairs (according to the majority of the story) after knowing his wife's affairs, but they remains good providers and LIKE HIS WIVES FUCKED BY STRANGERS (some husbands likes creampies) ACCORDING TO STORIES HERE!

Whether why do some posters wonder some readers necame revenge, conseqience (reconcilation) story fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Apology

I am sorry, because exactly: Whether why do some posters wonder some readers became revenge, conseqience (reconcilation) story fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am curious how many percentage husbands are who like their wives fucked by strangers????????????? The true figures..............

LifeisRealityLifeisRealityover 11 years ago
why the addiction to the sick cuckold fetish

Is it because you are bored and english? Or because you really need help to improve your self respect. Or are you a female once hurt by a man?<P>

All this means the same - you have no self values and spread it out to all males you can inflict.<P>

How sad for those around you

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 11 years ago
Well written

But i personally find characters like this lacking in every way. Dont marry if u want to cheat, dont marry if u cannot be the best u can be for your kids. Hiding the Greek loser piece of shit in the attic?? A bit down the country path to the land of Oz. Just for fun UK , write a story with a husband who isn't an invertbrate.

ryu77ryu77over 11 years ago
This story is stupid

Hiding a lover in the house?

The woman visiting the shrink behind his husbands knowledge? Easyly she is already manipulating the situation. What a selfish whore. Oh and the shrink giving biased advice? This story is ludricous.

PaulHayabusaPaulHayabusaover 11 years ago
You are not a woman...

Its not high the number of woman capable to make a diference in a cock only one inch bigger.If the wife is not a seamstress, she will have a lot of dificult to note the difference.My gilrfriend was laughling out loud how stupid the wife is fucking with the dude in her home with her children there.My girlfriend puts only one question to you:You dont like woman very much, right?All your stories the wife is always a sex crazied braindead.

Her tips(my girlfriend is a spanish therapist) to you to make more normal your wife(If the wife who betrays really loves her husband):

1-The wife never offers the lover MORE than she gives her husband in Most cases.Its hard to any husband accept she released her ass when he always wanted.No counselor makes miracles like you expect(If the husband is not a willing cuckold).

2-House is a NO-NO.Only affairs with neighbors and VERY close friends are done in home.A stranger doing her in home with children?Sorry, if she is not suffering from ninfomania, that dont happen.And normally, when that happen, they get caught!

3-A wife never puts in jeoparty her Children.Only very selfish individuals do that.A client of my girlfriend suffers because her teen son caught her fucking a guy in her home.Do you know what happened?The son got his ass kicked by his mothers lover and he never forgive her.That was ten years ago....he cant even speak to her.

4-A willing cuckold is not a swinger.Is a ultimate level of FETISH, and is very rare to have a correct match in a relationship.Some girls try(and like) but dont have the endurance to bear the demands of the crazy husband(and hide from family).Most get divorced and many of them never have children(They are very selfish people to do that).

Ops, sorry for my bad english, is not my native language.

snakes454snakes454over 11 years ago
gay

Stupid shit. David is a cunt as is his whore wife. He needs to kill her and then slit his own wrists. Is johndoe the only brig author who doesn't write cuckqueer stories? One star asswipe.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 11 years ago
Didn't read or vote

But I read the comments and I am glad to see UKR is still writing quality stories even if the subject matter is disagreeable. I have always said that UKR is one of, if not the best writer on this hub, but he writes stuff that not many folk can get into.

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4over 11 years ago
What fucked up marriages!

Just think about it. For most adults their spouse is the one person (other than children) who they can rely on throughout their lives. That special person helps them handle life's most difficult trials - death of a parent; death of a child; sickness and old age. In this story Beth says that she loves David but her actions does not show any love. In fact, the only consistent emotion she shows is anger and comtempt toward David. She acts with spite on any imagined slight like allowing another man to fuck her not because of desire for the man but because David seems interested in his wife. She does not appreciate David's love of his work or the fact that her current standard of living is supported by his work. She has no remorse for her actions which has to tell David that he cannot satisfy her. Is this the kind of person who will stick with David until he dies of old age? She sounds like a good mother but what happens when the kids leave the nest in 12 -16 years? So how will Beth feel about David as a man since she clearly think that he is inferior in the bedroom if he "accommodates her desire for large dicks" or worse if she finds him watching her get fucked by other men? Will she have more respect for him? How about when David finds out that Costos lived in his house for weeks?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The wife is terrible

And everyone in the story is absurd. They need a divorce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous