Cyprus Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,448 Followers

This slight digression had caused Beth to lose the thread of what she was telling so she sipped her drink for a few moments getting mentally back on track. "We were at it most of the night because it was starting to get light when we finally fell asleep. In the morning it was lovely running out of his door and straight down the beach into the sea. After he had made me some breakfast Costos said that he was taking me out on his boat and for the rest of the time that I was with him the boat became essential to our plans. It was only an oversized rowing boat with an outboard motor, two big oars and a rudimentary sail but I grew to love it. He said his parents had a share in the boat having put up most of the cash to buy it. It was a nice experience to be out at sea doing it in the bottom of the boat with the whole thing rocking wildly as we humped but to be perfectly honest it was not terribly comfortable for me. My lover took me scuba diving once and on another occasion he got a mate of his to let me try paragliding but most of the time we sailed to little secluded bays that could only be reached from the water."

"That does sound rather idyllic," I said, vividly imagining the picture she painted.

Beth nodded, "We took food and spent the day running about naked doing whatever we wanted to. It was there that I got screwed the back way for the very first time - it hurt a bit to start with but I got to love it. It's called either 'sodomy' or 'buggary'. I know that one word means with a woman and the other is used if it's a man but I can't remember which. It started when I reluctantly complained that my twat was getting a bit sore from the hammering that he was giving it. After that Costos couldn't get enough of fucking my bum - I think it must be a Greek thing. There were times that we just lay together in each others arms for as much two hours, not actually fucking but with his prick inside me. Often we only broke apart when one of us wanted to urinate. That's another thing - I never dreamed that the act of pissing could be made so mind blowingly erotic."

It was time for another cigarette. "We thought that we had only the three days so tried to cram as much into them as we possibly could. Then David rang to say that he was going to be delayed for another two days. I managed to make my voice sound disappointed but really I was overjoyed. So it was more of the same. We fucked all day on our private beaches and then we fucked most of the night back at his shack - I don't know if Mediterranean men are meant to be super virile but Costos managed to get it up an incredible number of times. Over the last few years I had almost forgotten what it was like to have an orgasm but in six wonderful days Costos made up for all those I had missed - sometimes I kept on cumming long after he had squirted his stuff up inside me. I haven't even mentioned how much that man enjoyed using his tongue on my slit and that was another pleasure that I had thought lost through default. During my single days all my favourite boyfriends had indulged me that way and in his time David had been quite a fan of the old cunnilingus but that stopped suddenly when I fell pregnant the first time. I am not blameless because I stopped sucking him - this was not retaliatory, more that I had become afflicted by the same sexual lethargy as my husband."

"Did you speak to your husband on the phone at all during your affair, I was wondering if he ever rang at an inopportune moment?"

"David only rang twice after I had started having sex with Costos and on neither occasion did he actually catch me with that gorgeous rampant prick actually inside me but it was a very close run thing both times. The call to tell of that first delay came just as we rolled apart and the next less than a minute before it would have been stuck in. This time Dave had rung to say that it would be a further three days before he could join me. I had anticipated that there might be another snag with his work in Germany and had half hoped he would be telling me that he couldn't make at all. All the same another three days was marvellous and the bed in the shack had to withstand another long night of punishment as we celebrated. About ten the next morning I went to the hotel and dashed up to the room, leaving Costos in the lobby with the promise that I would be only a couple of minutes. Since getting off the plane and dumping my luggage I had spent almost no time in the room at all although I did try to pop in every couple of days for fresh clothes and underwear, especially knickers. This time I had the extra mission of topping up my handbag with more birth pills from the stash in the luggage. Can you imagine my horror at finding David sitting there drinking a cup of tea?"

"Nasty, nasty," I murmured to show that I appreciated her position.

"He was actually sitting with his back to me and didn't know I was there. For about a minute I stood fighting the temptation to quietly sneak out again but then I pushed the door so that it closed with a bit of a bang. David turned and stood up. 'So there you are," he said. 'Yes, here I am,' I replied but I didn't rush to throw my arms round him and neither did he make any move towards me. 'Where have you been?' he asked and there was suspicion written all over his face. So I told him that, not having had him to consider, I had taken to getting up early in the mornings, explaining that it was so much nicer doing things before it started to get really hot. This seemed to make sense to him because he started to visibly relax but then he tensed again, staring in the direction of the door. Looking round I found Costos standing just inside the room. Earlier on he had wanted to screw me in the hotel room but I refused thinking that would be not much different from doing it on the marital bed at home. Anyway, thinking quickly I said, 'Good news Costos, my husband has finally made it so I won't need any more lessons thank you,' and he had the good sense to leave quickly. 'Who the hell was he?' David demanded'."

Beth smiled. "I told Dave that it was a local guy who was acting as my escort as a ploy to keep the wolves at bay. I said, 'One day he took me scuba diving and another I tried my hand at para-gliding but he has mainly been helping me to improve my Greek'. (Costos had certainly added a lot of new words to my Greek vocabulary but none were suitable for repeating to David) I thought my husband had accepted the story because he smiled but then he just stood there and said, 'That's all very well but has he fucked you?' From the way that he asked I could tell that he expected me to say 'No' and if I had that would have been the end of the matter but some perversity made me say, 'Yes'. Perhaps I wanted to hurt him for turning up like this and robbing me of three days that I felt I had been promised."

"What was his reaction?"

"He just stared at me for a few seconds and then asked how many times it had happened. I told him 'More than once' and left it at that. 'How many times?" he repeated. I shook my head and said that I didn't know. 'Two or three?' Again I shook my head. 'More than a few times?' he persisted. 'Quite a few,' I agreed and then said, "Dave you don't keep count with something like that.' Of course then he wanted to know why I had done it. I said that I had been angry and very lonely, and had kind of drifted into it. David seemed to find this explanation acceptable - thankfully he did not ask when it had started because I don't think he could have lived with the fact that I had opened my legs for Costos on that very first night. We talked some more, I said I was sorry, he said he forgave me and then we finally kissed. Very soon after that we were on the bed with Dave fucking me more viciously than he had ever done before. This was not due to his week of abstinence because he has often gone longer without it bothering him at all. I rather enjoyed it and I'm glad he did it that way because, after Costos, I don't think I could have stood a session of the home-fare kind of lovemaking. Although I had a constant craving for Costos, we did have quite a nice holiday and I didn't exactly go short because my husband demanded sex more than at any time since the honeymoon."

"Did you ever see Costos again?" I asked.

Beth debated with herself for a moment and then said, "OK, I'll tell you. On the penultimate day, David wanted to have his turn at scuba diving. I said that I was a bit hung over and, as I had already done it, it would be better if he went by himself. I knew it was a three-hour boat trip so the minute he was gone I got a taxi to where I hoped Costos would be. He was. Driving like crazy he took me back to his shack where we said a proper goodbye. We only managed an hour together and compared to what we had before it was nothing but I suppose it could be said that we got closure."

"How did your husband behave once you were back at home?" I asked.

"That's the funny thing," Beth said. "While we were still on holiday he showed hardly any curiosity at all but once we were in our own house he couldn't stop asking questions. I would say, 'You don't really want to know that," but he insisted that he did and when I said that I did not want to tell because it would hurt him he said, I've already forgiven you so it can't do any harm for me to know everything.' To start with I kept everything that I divulged on the mild side but when his persistence began to irritate me I let him have it raw. I started to notice that every time that we had these conversations, afterwards he was far more rough and demanding in bed and that was just what I needed. So at the end of quiet evenings I would think up some innocuous thing to say and precede it with the words ' In Cyprus before you got there....' and this invariably got him digging for details of more things I had done with Costos. I regret that now because he changed. The first week back, apart from two days in Germany finishing that job, he was at home all day on delayed holiday time and the whole of the next month was slack for him at work so he was only away for a couple of nights in all that time. But then he got terribly busy having to be away four nights every week and that is when he switched. He always got home irritable and prowled the house, obviously looking for signs that I had had a man in. Then in bed he would recoil away as if I disgusted him - but sometimes he would wake me up later to almost rape me or literally force his cock into my mouth."

I understood the psychology of this so was able to nod wisely. "And how have you been since Cyprus?"

"Costos had left me with rather a large appetite but those first five weeks or so I got by with no real problem. My big adventure had been a wonderful experience but once home I slotted back quite naturally into the role of wife and mother. You have to remember that I did get tired from housework and amusing the kids so there was not quite the surplus of energy and sexual craving that I had enjoyed on holiday. When David went funny and almost stopped fucking me at all it was a different matter altogether and I thought I would go crazy from wanting it. It was obvious that I was going to need other men to satisfy my need and I cursed that I had not been like all the other women who have been doing it for years. My problem was that my husband was already desperately suspicious so I couldn't see how I could possibly manage it, especially with care of the children to take into consideration."

Beth lifted her empty glass to ask for a refill and when I had satisfied her request she said, "One night the phone rang and after Dave had replaced the handset he said contemptuously that it had been a heavy breather. The next night it rang again at the same time but my husband was away. It was Costos. He had somehow found out both my address and telephone number and he told me that he was in England for a month on holiday. Better still, he was ringing from only a couple of miles away. I quickly got hold of a friendly neighbour and pretending an unspecified emergency, I got her to sit in my house for a couple of hours to mind the children if they woke. I picked my lover up and we went to a motel. It was pretty sordid and we did not have much longer than for our swan-song in Cyprus but it was so good after our long separation. I did not want to use a motel again, so the next day I picked him up after dropping the kids at school and took him home with me. It was fantastic, we fucked and fucked, I gorged my throat again with his cream and we did almost everything that we had done before. There was not quite the same sheer abandon that there had been on the island but it was still the next best thing to heaven."

"After your husband had forgiven you, didn't you feel at all guilty in continuing the affair in his own home, effectively taking advantage of his good nature?"

I suppose that I should," she said thoughtfully, "But making love with Costos was so wonderful, at least in Cyprus, that it would have been hard to miss the chance of being with him again. You've got to remember that he'd followed me all the way home so I also had obligations to him."

"Wasn't that a bit risky to carry on, given your husbands suspicions?" I wondered.

"It was - after I had dropped him off and brought the children home, I kept coming across little bits of incriminating evidence. I decided that it I did not dare do exactly the same thing again but on the other hand I could not manage without having that wonderful big stiff cock inside me now that it was available. Our house has got attics that we stick stuff in and never use and I knew there was an old mattress that we keep for emergencies and a chest containing curtains and blankets. So the next day I took Costos up there. My plan was that when we had finished copulating and all the other stuff, it would be a simple matter to stuff the covers back in the trunk and lean the mattress up against the wall.

In practice, after the sex I began thinking of my lonely night ahead and a thought was born. If Costos was prepared to keep quiet during the time that my children were both at home and awake, it would be possible for him to live up there on all days that my husband was away from home. With my hot cunt and willing mouth as incentive, my lovely lover readily agreed. If Cyprus had been the best week of my life, this without doubt was the best month."

Beth stopped talking to quietly muse for a moment. "You know," she said, "I sometimes think that David actually wants to catch me fucking another man. After his searches, when he has found nothing, I'm sure that the expression on his face is disappointment and not relief. I also have the feeling that if he did catch me it would not harm our relationship any more than it has been harmed already and might even improve it. The trouble is that I didn't have the courage to put my theory to the test when he came too bloody close to finding Costos in the house about two thirds of the way through the month. David arrived home unannounced a day early and immediately went into his Inspector Clouseau routine when I had Costos lurking upstairs waiting for night. Thinking quickly I interrupted him to say, "I got nothing in for you to eat but the butcher in the village has some prime steak that I intended to buy for you tomorrow. If you pop down to the village now you can catch him before he closes - it will only take ten minutes." Thankfully my husband's love of steak made him agree. The moment the car had driven away, I smuggled Costos past the kids and out of the house, quickly tidied the attic and was in the kitchen preparing garnish and vegetables by the time that Dave reappeared clutching the main ingredient for his meal. Later Costos told me that while walking along the road away from the house he had seen a car driver peering at him, so he had thrown himself into some bushes where he remained hidden for over half an hour.

From the way Beth sat back I could tell she had concluded her story and although she had not actually said, I gathered that Costos had returned to Cyprus. "So what are you going to do now?" I asked.

"I was hoping you might have some ideas?" she said.

"One obvious option is for you to run away to Cyprus, with or without the children."

Beth shook her head emphatically. "I couldn't to that to David because I do still love him. Besides which my Cypriot lover is not exactly the brightest light on the Xmas tree - he is far below the intellectual level of my husband and all our friends. He is perfect for getting hot and sticky with but not for normal day to day life. I hate to admit this but I was not sorry when he decided to go home early. It's understandable - while David was home Costos had to kick his heels in town and even when in the house he had to spend hours in the attic not daring to make a sound. In the end he got rather demanding and was no longer the happy carefree fisherman who first fucked me out of my mind."

"If your husband didn't know about your fling you could possibly have talked him into you taking separate holidays but he might be immediately suspicious if you suggested it now."

"And I don't think just one week of concentrated sex would be enough to get me through the rest of the year," Beth agreed.

I thought for a few moments and then told her, "The best advice that I can give you is this. Tell your husband frankly that you have a need for other men but say that you are fighting it. From what you have told me about his behaviour and going off my experience of other men in similar situations, I think it quite possible that he will come to some sort of accommodation with you about it. Failing that he might try to keep you satisfied with his own efforts."

*

David Thwaites was a good looking man with an air of authority but with a rather strained expression on his face. He was I guessed around six feet tall and about 35 years old. I took the precaution of providing him with a fruit drink that had been doctored with the addition of a mild relaxant. The moment that he seemed settled comfortably in his chair, I asked, "What are your feelings on sex?"

The question caught him unprepared as I intended. "It's OK. You go a bit crazy for it when you are first married, like a kid with a new toy but you soon get over that. There are far more important things in life - career, children, even hobbies. Sex is very nice when you have the time and are not too tired but it's not the be-all and end-all of everything."

I pretended to write something on the pad resting on my knee and then prompted, "I believe you want to tell me about your wife having an involvement with a man she met on holiday?"

Instead of answering my question and talking about his wife's affair, David proceeded to tell me about his house, children, job and the early years of the marriage, most of which I already knew. I allowed him to talk uninterrupted and eventually he arrived at the holiday in question. "It was the first time that Beth and I were going away together since the honeymoon and I was really looking forward to it. Then the day before we were due to fly my boss rang to say he wanted me to commission a new factory in Germany - a process that involved checking that all equipment had been installed correctly and then organising test runs. This had been scheduled for October but the client had discovered that if he could get the item onto his books in an earlier financial year, there were substantial tax benefits - something to do with depreciation. In consequence he had demanded that the whole schedule should be brought forward by two full months. I protested that I was on holiday but my boss said he was aware of that. 'The job will only take you three days at the most and the bonus could pay for your holiday several times over,' he urged. Like a fool I agreed to do it but, as I could have predicted, my wife was not exactly pleased, in fact she was extremely annoyed. Even at the airport she was very cool as I kissed her goodbye but I consoled myself with the thought that it would be a different matter in Cyprus when she knew how much extra money we would have to spend on ourselves due to the slight delay. That night I rang her mobile from Germany and I was pleased to hear from the background noise that she had ventured down to the bar. Beth did not actually say a lot but I could tell from her voice that she was already a whole lot happier."

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,448 Followers