Cyprus Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,442 Followers

It was at this point that I found out that, like his wife, David was a smoker. "The factory was an absolute bloody mess," he said. "Almost all of the heavy plant had been set up incorrectly and a whole load of vital monitoring equipment hadn't even been delivered. It took all three days to sort out the existing problems and the missing delivery still hadn't come but was promised for the following day. At this point I rang Beth to say that I would be a further couple of days. Of course she was disappointed but actually accepted the news far better than I had expected. At the end of those forty-eight hours I was no further forward but the missing controls were promised without fail for first light the following morning. On the strength of that I rang my wife again saying I would be delayed for another three days but promising I would be with her for the second week, whether the job was finished or not."

"And did they arrive?" I prompted.

David shook his head. "No but fortunately I was able to ascertain that they wouldn't that night, but it took a lot of ringing round and took me almost up to midnight. With more time spent on the telephone I was able to book a flight in the early hours of the morning but by then it was far too late to let Beth know the good news."

"I bet that she was very pleased to see you," I suggested provocatively but could tell immediately from his face that I was wrong.

"I got to the hotel sometime before 9 a.m. the next morning," he continued. I tapped on the room door gently not wanting to startle my wife and when this brought no response, I assumed she was still asleep and got someone from the desk to let me in. The suite was deserted. My wife's luggage was on the floor. It was open but apart from a couple of dresses hanging in a wardrobe, it had not even been unpacked. Even more strange, the bed looked almost as if it had not been slept in. I made myself a cup of tea but had to break the seal on the pack of tea bags to do so and the milk in the small fridge had also not been opened. It all looked very suspicious until I started rationalising. The hotel obviously had a very efficient maid service, the milk was fresh that morning, Beth had almost certainly been drinking coffee not tea and why should she bother unpacking when she had only herself to think about. Besides that, a dirty dress and three pairs of knickers stuffed in a carrier bad were undoubted signs of occupation. I concluded that she had gone out early and this was confirmed when my wife burst in through the door. She did look shocked rather than pleased to see me but then only the night before I had told her that I would definitely be stuck in Germany for another three days."

My confidant had so much trouble fumbling out a fresh cigarette that I leaned forward to light it for him. He took several deep drags and then continued in a tight voice, "Beth said that she had been out early, as I had surmised and at that point I had absolutely no suspicions. Then this Cypriot guy who could not have been older than twenty-five just wandered into the apartment as if he owned the place and all my doubts came rushing back with a vengeance."

"I can imagine the situation," I murmured sympathetically.

"Beth made it seem quite innocent. First she got rid of him, saying something about 'lessons' and then explained who he was. I believed her completely so it was a poor attempt at a joke that made me ask her, 'Has he fucked you?' If I had seriously suspected a connection between them I would never have asked the question like that. I imagined Beth saying 'Of course, dozens of times' at which we would both have laughed and it would have dissipated the restraint that had developed between us since I elected to go to Germany. What she actually said was, 'Yes', blunt and brutal, just the one word 'yes' with no explanation or attempt at justification. I knew without a shadow of a doubt that she really had let that young dago shag her."

His voice trailed off and I waited patiently until he regained control of his emotions. After about a minute he said, "I wanted to know how often it had happened but my wife was rather vague about that. She seemed to think it was not important - I suppose she was right because it took only the once to make her into an unfaithful wife. I could see all too easily how it had happened - she gets this young guy to act as her escort but after three days she is missing me badly and when I tell her that I will be away longer it is too much of a disappointment. This guy sees his chance, moves in to catch her at a vulnerable moment and before she knows what is happening he has got his dick inside her. After that though, they do seem to have crammed in an incredible amount of fucking - you won't believe all the sexual things that she later admitted to have done with this complete stranger."

"And yet you seem to have forgiven her straight away," I interrupted, "Almost as if you'd half hoped that something like that would happen".

"It was nothing like that. To be honest I haven't got exactly clean hands myself. It happened a couple of times in the early days and there were extenuating circumstances but you can't get past the fact that it was infidelity, so to be fair I hadn't much alternative but to forgive her. Besides which, my Germany trip wasn't as compulsory as I pretended. I was swayed by the size of the bonus they offered, even though it was money we didn't really need. So you see, it was largely my fault for setting up the situation where she was able to cheat."

"Apart from that, at the risk of sounding like a television reporter, how did her affair make you feel," I asked.

"It's funny but at the time it did not bother me as much as I would have expected," he said thoughtfully. "I think that I just pretended that it had not happened because I was intent on enjoying the holiday I had left. When we were back at home it was a different matter. With a bit of astute questioning I gradually found out a load of details and it turned out to be very different from the four of five quick shags that I had imagined. She mentioned lots of other sex stuff she has not done with me for years and some I don't remember at all. For example, when she used to regularly suck my penis, I almost always still ejaculated inside her pussy but she seems to have enjoyed actually swallowing this chaps cum. Beth also said that he particularly liked her turning her back on him. She told me this as if expecting that it would really upset me and that was puzzling because it can only be the kind of doggie fashion that I still do with her occasionally. Hearing all this made me feel hurt and very jealous but it would be wrong not to admit that it also excited me a lot."

David stopped and looked, as if expecting some reaction from me to this confession but I said nothing and simply nodded encouragingly for him to continue. When he did speak his voice his voice was a lot calmer. "When I found out that his cock was significantly larger than mine it actually helped rather than make me more jealous because I realised that Beth going a bit crazy in Cyprus was not all my fault. Anybody can see that a big cock gives more sensation and for an engineer like me who is always dealing with fit and friction, it was glaringly obvious."

I nodded, to indicate that I couldn't fault his logic but didn't speak, not wanting to interrupt his flow.

"The trouble was that, although this knowledge helped me come to terms with my wife's lewd behaviour on holiday, it gave me new problems when work commitments started keeping me away from home. It is logical that if my wife has picked up a taste for being fucked with a bigger cock than I happen to have then she is going to be looking for a replacement for the Cypriot chap and what better opportunity than when I am working away. Ever since, while I'm not at home, I've thought about it constantly. What bothers me most is not the fact that she could be doing it but that I know nothing about it."

I was about to step in with some comment when David said harshly, "The whole fucking business is sending me paranoid. Would you believe that I keep thinking I have seen her lover here in England? One day I was stopped at the lights in town when someone who looked exactly like him walked past right in front of the car and another time, going into a supermarket near there, the same guy was leaving the building in the other section of the revolving door. The time that made we think I was going crazy was actually the first and happened very near my home when I was driving back from buying some steak in the village. I live on what might be a long straight Roman road except that there is this unexplained kink in it. As I approached the bend, there was the bastard strolling along large as life. I slammed on the brakes, did a very fast and dangerous U turn and accelerated back to confront him but when I got back round the bend there wasn't a soul in sight. It was all imagination and the thought that I was going crazy really shook me. I must have stayed parked by the side of the road for over fifteen minutes before I felt calm enough to go back home. I think I might have forgotten about it had if I hadn't seen him again those other two times. I do seem to have got a bit of a grip on myself because it is well over a fortnight now since my imagination has played tricks on me."

David took a long pause and said, "I came to you thinking you might be interested in my story but mainly hoping to hear your opinion on what is likely to happen now and possibly get some advice on what I should do."

"That depends on what motivated your wife to continue her relationship with this other man after the original seduction. If the attraction was primarily emotional then the likely outcome is likely to be very different from if it was physical."

"I don't think I understand," he said.

"If your wife is in love with this man or besottedly believes she is then your problem is keeping her. As there are children involved then there is a between sixty and seventy percent probability that she will leave you for him, depending on the availability of the man - with no children in the equation that would rise to almost ninety percent. The good side to this situation is that, if she does stop with you it is possibly because she really loves you too much to leave and there is a reasonable chance that she will remain faithful from now on."

"And if the attraction is a very big cock and the way that the guy makes her feel with it?" he asked.

"Then she will most likely want to stay with you and if she leaves it will be because you have kicked her out. The down side is that she will keep going with other men, one after the other, always looking for a new sensation that was better than the last," I told him bluntly.

"It was a physical thing," he said definitely. "It looks as if I am going to have a lot to come to terms with."

"Do you really believe that your wife has already started seeing other men?""

He shook his head. "I know now that she hasn't yet but she wants to. It's rather a coincidence but last night she decided to talk to me about things. Beth swears that she has not been with another man since this guy Costos and I believe her - but she admits that she has picked up a craving for well endowed men and doesn't know how long she can keep on managing to resist the temptation."

"What did you tell her?"

"I asked her to let me think about it for a bit. I did not want to say anything until I had spoken to you," he said. "I was thinking about it almost all night. My first thought was that if she did it while I was away, as long as she made sure that neither the children nor our friends knew what she was up to, then life could continue as normal. I soon realised that wouldn't work. All the time I was away I would be thinking what she was doing and it would be as bad if not worse than just suspecting. For it to work at all, she would have to tell me everything that happened, much like she has done about Cyprus."

"So what are you going to do?"

"What do other men do in my situation?"

"Some just turn a blind eye but they are the exception. The vast majority are like you. They are prepared to tolerate it happening as long as they are kept completely in the picture - that way they feel less excluded and could be said to participate vicariously at second hand. Then there are the ones who actually like to watch."

"Watch? You can't be serious," he said incredulously.

"I'm very serious - they actually comprise a very significant group. Some are in the same room by agreement and others manage to see what happens from some secret vantage point. I know of two or three instances where husbands have rigged up CCTV cameras in rooms where they know their wife is going to have sex with a lover."

"That is obscene," David said, but the way he was licking his lips indicated a mind already working to a different agenda.

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,442 Followers