All Comments on 'D-Cup Blues'

by YDB95

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
phred1phred1over 5 years ago
The trials of growing up!

A very well told story about the agonies of growing up when not part of the "in" crowd. Brought back some long suppressed memories of that time of my life.

IwantmoarIwantmoarover 5 years ago
High School Recaptured

You did a fabulous job of reminding me of how earnest high school was. We couldn’t wait to be grown up, but were still having to deal with the unpleasant issues of growing up. I loved how you built the romance, and brought it to a perfect climax! Pun definitely intended!

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 5 years ago
Wonderful and real...

I really like the realism and the slow build up in this story. You managed to capture the whole world of young love very well. The trials, the insecurities, the character progression... it was all really well done.

But...

For me this story was 90% / 10% ...

For all the build up, the world building, the characterization, you kinda lost it at the end for me.

With all the story threads you build up, the end felt rushed and somewhat unsatisfactory.

We don't know what happened to Maureen and Scott, we don't know what happened to Tom or Valerie, you never gave us a reason as to why Caryn's Mom broke up with Gordon, etc. etc.

Now, I don't really mind that this story didn't have all that many sexy bits in it, but if you want to make a point of telling a more rounded story, you do need to at least tie off all the story elements you've built up.

So, while this was a hugely satisfying story to enter into, you really ended up shortchanging your readers with a rather anemic unsatisfying rushed ending.

Everything else in this stories proves that you can do way better than the last 1/4 you gave us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Young love

This brought back memories of being one of the "outsiders" in high school. Good one!

ValendonValendonover 5 years ago
Well told!

Thanks for another good story! Very artfully developed, highlighting the noblest of our human selves--compassion. (And with a satisfying end for the villians!)

blackknight314blackknight314over 5 years ago
I feel kind of the same...

With the build up of the many storylines, there were no satisfying finishes. Yes Caryn and Dave finally did the zga-zga, but you let the rest of the gang fall off the edge of the world.

The myriad of bad guys including Gordon, didn't experience anywhere near the punishment that they deserved. I was reminded of the bullies in High School too.

So, all in all this was pretty good even if it was long and too short on the 'finish'. Pretty good. You left yourself plenty of room for a part 2.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
What young love?

The description and tags say nothing about love. Not interested in a girl masturbating her boobs with a vibrator.

dirtyricekingdirtyricekingover 2 years ago

Great story! A dad always I LOVE your body positivity message!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous