All Comments on 'D.N.A.'

by sourdough999

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
A good story

But do you guys get tired of the husband getting fuck over so bad, and not getting even till years later. I all that time, he never check on the girls or had anything to do with the lawyer.

guitarman100guitarman100about 13 years ago
Come On?

His daughters were "pressured" into not seeing him? After being the only father they had ever known for sixteen years and "loving" him. Right! What a load of horse manure! What type of pressure was this? Then because mommy dearest is ripping them off, they come running to him to help them and he does like nothing has happened? Please!

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Yes that is the father who brings up the children.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NOW THE WORM HAS TURNED

and has turned into a python-rattler. TK U MLJ LV NV

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
fast paced

interresting, hitting only the necessary elements. bare bones entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Totally unbelievable

This is not even close enough to possible to be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Poor Stanley

He could of had a brilliant carreer in Washington DC with the rest of the parasites!

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Nice Flash Fantasy

Yes it was unlikely to happen this way, but it was a fun moment!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Enjoyed it, until ...

... the sex innuendo on the part of the daughters just weirded me out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
comment on a comment

this has happened many times in several countries. i know people this has happened to. most of which are men. it completely destroys them. one committed suicide.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Incredible

What a cheating whore cunt skank slut wife can do to a family. Justice was served in the end.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42about 10 years ago
Well done

Quite clever and most entertaining. Thanks

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
The daughters' sexual approach

They were willing to do anything - even become whores for him the way their mother had for their biological father - to reestablish some kind of relationship with him if he rejected them because he wasn't their biological father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
2 stars

2&1/2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
4/5 Thank for posting.

As above.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Good story

Good story overall but I hate that the girls rejected him and that he took them back at the end. I also didn't like that it took him years to finally come out on top. That said I also realize that these things do take years to work their way out sometimes.

BrewtooBrewtooalmost 8 years ago
Really?

No build-up, everyone's an ass and this was a waste of your time.

ScotrickScotrickalmost 8 years ago
Ignore the knockers

The story was enjoyable, it didn't need to be perfect. Thank you for submitting it.

Danger09Danger09almost 8 years ago
Thank You‼️

@ guitarman100

03/30/11

Come On?

His daughters were "pressured" into not seeing him? After being the only father they had ever known for sixteen years and "loving" him. Right! What a load of horse manure! What type of pressure was this? Then because mommy dearest is ripping them off, they come running to him to help them and he does like nothing has happened? Please!

EXACTLY‼️ I thought I was the only one who felt this way. First off, he was a pussy wimp loser, I would rather be living on the streets than to pay that whore and pay for her bastards😱. This story didn't make any sense, he's not the father, she admitted to him not being the father, why was he eagerly paying child support, house upkeep,insurance until the kids turn 18--especially when the kids refused to see him⁉️ These weren't two year olds they could've seen him if they really wanted. So fuck'em. There was no emotions, no buildup and the guy seemed like a spineless wimp even with his "revenge" . Boo Hoo hoo instead of growing some balls I'm going to cry for 10 years. No emotion even while the court was fucking him raw with no lube. I'd get over my hurt and start fucking shit up. You suck dude and if this is what I can look forward to on another story I'll stop reading now. I thought I'd tell you how much I hate this story and how much I hated your wimp characters guts. I don't know how I keep ending up in the wimpy section on literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic!! MINUS 5*!!!

Who will react like that idiot!! Only a brain sich author can write such a crap!!

WinestoneWinestoneover 7 years ago
Second read

Keep it up. Nice short flash story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pussy!

Sir my ass! His old man still controlled him. He's one big PUSSY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a big pussy if I ever saw one

Man the guy such a big pussy if it was me and my parents invited me to come over for dinner and they open the door walk inside I see the girls turn around and walk out the door and if my dad had said you get your ass back in here right now I would've turned around I would've looked at him and I would've said fuck you and fuck the rest of you can turn back around and walk out the door and they would never hear from me again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a cheap wimp story!!!

"He still had that air of authority about him that parents seem to have even with their adult children"!! But not when he is divorced??!! What a pussy story!!! If thats your fantasy then go to a therapist it may help!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You can learn the following from this story, boys and girls:

#1)Always have a DNA test done when children are born- to prevent something like this.

#2)Always have a backup plan; even a spouse can be dangerous once they get a burr under their saddle and try to buck you off. Hide money in a separate account- something like 5% per paycheck. About 2 to 3 tanks of gasoline or diesel per month.

#3)ALWAYS get a copy of ALL paperwork from your attorney- then read it carefully and ask questions. The important thing is the "none conflict of interest" document- if the attorney crosses the "Bamboo Wall" (really, that's what it's called) you can get jerked around pretty hard. Example: the multi-million dollar company you work for? You hired them for a sexual harassment claim? Consider, are they going to look out for your best interest or the company they have on retainer? Uh huh- you see where this is going, hence the term "Bamboo Wall".

#4)One of the things I tell young men is to put their sperm on ice, then get clipped. Then when a woman says "WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!" you can grin, and ask "Oh yeah? Do you know the father?" Then once she's done shouting and bitching, you bring out 4 documents: a 3 month, 1 month and a notarized document that says the doctor who did the vasectomy that you are shooting blanks- the date IS important and must be before the children were conceived. The last document is from a Shark Attorney who will rip her a new asshole if she tries for child support.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Yeah, I see why the author doesn’t allow voting on this story. I’m afraid it would be brutal. Had my wife done that to me, I would have been in Mexico within 6 hours. I mean, what’s to stay for, the kids? Nope, not mine. Her? Ha! The money? She already took it. Best to get out of the country and cut your losses. No alimony and no child support. A gringo can do alright in Mexico if you know where to look.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a wimpy piece of shit

Fuck the two sluts and then turf the whores out of your life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
D N A. Testing At Birth Should Be A Federal Requirement

There is so much cheating in a small town near me. All you have to do is look at the school yearbooks to see whose father is cheating with whose mother. A doctor friend told me that at least twenty percent of the babies he has delivered were fathered by someone other than the name listed on the birth certificates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Years of corruption and deciet.....

No way in hell does this end with jail time and a settlement. No, after a length of time. The whore would never make it out of prison and lover boy would join her in hell after an accident. Of course they would both be aware that the actions were at the instigation of yours truly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I automatically give a 1 to any story from an author who doesn't allow scoring. Enjoy your 1.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Somebody shoot that bitch mother

!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sorry

bitch had to die and lover boy would suffocate with his head rammed up her dead ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Family Court - It Sucks to be a Man

Welcome to the fucked up world of Family Court where it sucks to be a man because they will fuck you up six ways to Sunday.

Seen it happy to my closest friend. He was sitting at home alone one day, wife was at work and his kids were at school. There's a knock at the door and when he answers there's s county sheriff's deputy standing there. The deputy serve's him with divorce papers and tells him he has 20 minutes to pack a bag and leave the premise since his wife has filed a temporary restraining order against him claiming abuse. He's not permitted to have contact with his wife and can't see or interact with his kids as long as the restraining is in place.

Talk about being totally blindsided. Of course there had been no abuse but it takes 60 days to get before a judge to have it reviewed and overturned. Also, note they never penalize the wife for making false statements regarding abuse and once you've left the house the court won't let you return even though there was no abuse. From then on its just gets worse and the man always loses and comes out on the short end of the divorce. Funny thing the wife always gets the divorce and the court never orders marriage counseling if it was the wife that file first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Its not ALWAYS bad. Most such problems have to do with antiquated family law built on social conventions many decades out of date. And those sitting in judgement with crusading views - either conserative or liberal- that ignore reality. Social convention either had the male as unquestioned patriarch or male as marginalized parent. Its a wonder that family life has any stability in today's world.

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 3 years ago

It is hard to believe that the other readers never mention that they were brother and sister according to the story, the DNA test would show that As if the law would overlook that the brother and sister are married, they would put both of them in jail for incest and what kind of sister would do that to her brother? The sister would be a real dumbass to bring the law and the courts into it risking being found out about being brother and sister. This whole story is fucked up. I would vote this story a minus 100 stars.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - stupid story made no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just so sick and stupid, so many ways. Since you don’t have a eating scale up, I give up a hypothetical zero!

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 2 years ago

I seem to be writing this a lot but this is top 5 horseshit stories. They were teenagers. They would be interviewed by social services who are VERY adept at identifying coercion and learning the truth. Even if they weren't able to get the girls to open up, there would be a report to the courts of suspicion of something wrong and NO they wouldn't take the original report. The judge would speak with the girls as well. No way among all that pressure would they continue. Further, no one is as dumb as this husband. He is blocked at every turn? His parents all of a sudden show up and they have a relationship he doesn't know about? Huh?

This story should be deleted for abject stupidity and the people who favorited it, banned.

GerMagGerMagabout 2 years ago

Crap! Not even a 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@ sexymeup: They weren’t really brother and sister, she said that as a joke to distract him from the dna test. That said, I agree with every point AngelRider made about this story. And I’ll add one: It’s too damn short.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

Story written by someone who has no knowledge or experience.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapteralmost 2 years ago

Pathetic! No need to say more.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 1 year ago
I can see why the voting

Was shut down. This was not a good story but it did have some possibilities in the beginning. Poor writing ended that.

MattMcGMattMcGover 1 year ago

This is why zipties, hammers and sharp objects were invented!!! Those two would have wound up as missing persons long before they ever went to prison!!

chytownchytownabout 1 year ago

*****Good read nice and dirty clean. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Would have been a fantastic story if fleshed out. The way it has been written sounds like something reported on a slow news day.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If your on the birth certificate and it is proved through DNA that you aren't the father you can your name removed from birth certificate and no liable for child support.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter7 months ago

Crap start to finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous