All Comments on 'Daddies New Girlfriend Ch. 02'

by LilLindaMelons

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
cynthia

wow what a girl, a real slut fantastic bit of writing,you made an older man very happy got a great deal of pleasure,from the story is there going to be more parts please let me know,got to go now i am in a hurry to check out more of your stories,brilliant stuff. all my love Jim {i am 63)xxxxxxmy e mail is jimbo4one@aol.com

William smythWilliam smythabout 12 years ago
Long time fan

Lil Linda is one of the best--if not the very best--writer of transsexual themed fiction.

And a hell of a good looking gurl in addition.

Congratulations darllin'...and keep on writing!

William smythWilliam smythabout 12 years ago
It's been over a year

You've left us hungry for more of your really erotic stories for much too long. This one helps make up for the absence but please don't make us wait so long for more of your tales of free and uninhibited sex.

You are a master of the very best of the hardest of hard core porn. Thanks for that!

You're so good I had to add another comment.

LilLindaMelonsLilLindaMelonsabout 12 years agoAuthor
Flattery will get you everywhere

Once again Mr Smyth has made me blush neigh flush with pride.

My stories have found an appreciative audience, people who aren't afraid to live life to full. People who will grab life by the ears and fuck the life out of it.

Now I have a new fan, hurrah.

Hi Jim its great to meet you. Glad you like my perverted outbursts and I hope to find a few naughty comments on some of my other stories.

Mmmmmmmmmmm 63 just old enough to know what you want and mature enough to get it.

I have several stories on the go just now but a little well placed encouragment should work wonders.

Lil Linda

CXXXLewisCXXXLewisabout 11 years ago
Too hot

That was so hot I had to take a 'break' while reading it. Damn!!

ThomiBoyThomiBoyalmost 11 years ago
More!!!!

I wish the rating went higher!!! This was amazing. I hope there will be more!

LilLindaMelonsLilLindaMelonsover 10 years agoAuthor
Get up and go.

Ok Guys you have encouraged Lil Linda into penning another chapter. I'll try my best to post it ASAP.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLilLindaMelons@LilLindaMelons
Just an average crossdressing sissy wanna be Transexual. I've enjoyed reading many stories and thought it was high time I contribute. Which I shall be doing in the near future, have to finish a couple of chapters first. Dec 2010 Well there you go I've just posted part 10 of my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES