Daddies New Girlfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah Baby Gurl a drive now bend over and I'll show you a trick your new Latex G-string has to hide that yummy clitty of yours."

Jerry looked up between his legs and watched as Doug pulled his clitty back under his body. This trapped Jerry's smooth nuts on either side, Doug pushed them up inside just how he had seen Jerry do on web-cam many times. Doug then adjusted the inch wide strips of red latex so they held Jerry's nuts up in place. Next, he held Jerry's clitty in the tucked position while sliding a tube of latex up over the gap Jerry had not noticed the small piece of bunched latex and was amazed at how well it hid his clitty. Finishing Doug playfully patted Jerry's creamy white butt a few times.

"There you go Gurl I knew it'd work perfectly

Smoothing the skirt back down where it should be Jerry turned to the full-length mirror. Looking at his reflection he was relived that now his clitty did not poke out at all. Jerry picked up his late Mother's gold mesh purse and turned to Doug.

"There Daddy I'm all ready."

Doug was spinning the cage around on one finger he tossed it in Jerry's direction.

"Here Cockslut put that in your purse you never know Daddy might just need it on our little drive in the country."

Jerry caught the shiny chrome rings and put them in his purse. Doug stood and tugging the leash led me towards the front door.

"You're taking me out like this? What if someone sees us Daddy?"

"Then they'll know you're my Bitch now shut the fuck up and get that slutty little ass of yours out that fucking door."

There was not any use arguing, buy being caught dressed up he had agreed to his Father's ultimatum and Jerry had to do whatever was ordered. Jerry was not sure what to think he was a little worried but gave in because he looked at it this way. No one would recognize him because most people would be way to busy looking at his scantly clad body instead. Doug led his son out into the drive and up to his Mustang; he opened the door for Jerry and closed it once Jerry settled in the seat. Doug started the engine and pulled out of the driveway as Doug changed gear he rested his hand on Jerry's stocking clad thigh.

Each time he changed gears his hand would return to Jerry's thigh. Jerry teasingly opened his knees a little more this action encouraged Doug's hand travel a little further up his boy's thigh. Every subsequent gear change his father's hand got closer to Jerry's G-string clad mound Jerry closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment. Jerry relaxed against the seat closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment, after a short twenty-minute drive Doug was stopping the car Jerry sat up and looked around. They were in a small car park at the end of a secluded lane surrounded with trees. In front of the car was a path leading further into the woods.

"Here we are somewhere we can walk around outside and talk undisturbed. It won't hurt you to get a little sun either Cynthia Baby."

"Oh Daddy your so thoughtful."

This is another of Jerry's favorite fantasies but he had never told anyone, all he could think about was. "How does my Daddy know that one of my fantasies is to walk in the park on the arm of my Daddy dressed as his whore?" Jerry leant over and kissed his Father on the cheek. Doug turned and they enjoyed a long French kiss, their tongues danced against each other their saliva mingled finally well over a minute later they broke apart. Jerry's heart was racing and his breath came in short gasps. Jerry watched Doug get out and come around to the passenger side of the car. He opened the door and reached for the leash attached to his son's collar.

"Come on Cynthia its time for your walk."

Stepping out of the car onto the rough gravel surface Jerry nearly fell all that saved him was that he had instinctively grabbed his father's arm. Doug waited for Jerry to steady himself before leading his son across the car park to the concrete path where he shrugged his arm, which told Jerry he best let go. Doug did not drop the leash he slipped it over his wrist so there was not any hope of it slipping from his grasp, not that Jerry had the slightest intention of doing so. Now on a stable surface it was easy much easier to walk along side his father in the four inch white stilettos. It was a nice fall day the heat of summer was gone it was a perfect day for a walk. They continued along the tree-lined path as it meandered its way through a small valley. Ahead Jerry saw a small clearing where the afternoon sun is breaking through as they'd been walking for about fifteen minutes and Jerry wasn't use to it wearing heels feet were starting to tire after all Jerry wasn't use to wearing stilettos when he should've really been wearing joggers instead. As they got closer to the clearing, Jerry saw there was a wooden bench about ten feet from the pathway pointing towards the afternoon sun.

"Oh Daddy can we sit down for a little while, I need a rest?"

"Yeah why not Cynthia you can soak up some rays."

Jerry unfolded the blanket Doug had been carrying and spread it out over the grubby bench. It was then that Jerry noticed that there was a plank missing from the seat. Sitting on the narrow bench was not easy Jerry had to sit forward and this caused his short Lycra skirt to ride up. They sat and chatted and in the awkward pauses, Jerry watched the puffy clouds passing overhead, most of the chat centered on his experience or clothing preferences. The longer they sat there the odder it seemed to Jerry that he had not seen anyone else. It was the perfect afternoon for a walk in the park but not a sole was around. What Cynthia did not realize was that they were on private property she had missed the No Trespassing signs when they drove in. It was a ten thousand acre ranch, which belonged to one of Doug's oldest friends. The pathway they had been walking on is part of his personal Pony-Girl exercise track. Now they were sitting down Doug could not keep his hands off his son, one huge rough bear-like paw was sliding along his boy's thigh between his stocking top and his straining G-string. While the other was busy crushing the fake boobs against his son's beating chest. Jerry thought his father was going to kiss him but Doug stopped less than an inch short. His was so close Jerry could smell a mixture of Bourbon and tobacco smoke on his Dad's breath which he found surprisingly erotic, Jerry moved in closer hoping for a kiss but Doug drew back.

"Now, now Baby Gurl there's no need to rush tell your Daddy what his little slut wants most?"

Looking straight into Doug's brown eyes Jerry smiled and replied in the sweetest most feminine voice he could muster (he'd been practicing for weeks).

"Your Little Slut wants cock Daddy your little slut wants all the cock in the world her Daddy can give her."

As Jerry spoke Doug's eyes widened in surprise and his broad smile told Jerry, his Dad approved of his special Gurl's voice. Jerry knew it was the voice because Doug already knew his son was a cock slut.

"Oh Baby Gurl that voice of yours is incredible from now on it's the only one you'll use when your with me."

Jerry smiled, fluttered his long lashes, and replied.

"Yes Daddy anything for you."

Doug's lower hand had progressed to the point where he was blatantly rubbing Jerry's swollen crotch.

"So my Gurl wants cock does she?"

"Oh yes Daddy I'd love some cock but out here? What if someone saw us?"

"I haven't seen anyone all afternoon besides the chance of being caught adds to the thrill and if anyone does happen to see us I'll just ask them if they wanna join in."

Jerry blushed as bright as a fire hydrant, still Jerry did turn back towards Doug, and smiling said.

"If your game Daddy so am I."

"That's my Gurl, you know what Daddy likes."

Jerry sure does, he slides a hand into his Father's crotch, and then leaning closer Jerry open his mouth for Doug's searching tongue. His Dad's tongue snakes its way into Jerry's open mouth, slowly exploring every crevice it would reach. Jerry gently sucks on it once or twice moaning loudly as he does so. All the while, his hand continues grinding into the rapidly rising lump in Doug's jeans.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm."

Pushing his son back, Doug asked.

"Tell me Cynthia have you ever had more than two cocks to play with at once?"

A little confused but certainly not shocked at the question it took a second before Jerry replied.

"One after the other yes but never all at the same time but why do you ask Daddy?"

"Because Jerry have a surprise for my special Gurl a very special surprise and I'm sure you're going to love it."

"Another one Daddy what is it? When do I get it?"

"Patience my Dear patience it should be along any minute."

"Along any minute Daddy what do you mean are you expecting someone Daddy?"

"Yep that's right Baby Gurl now sit still face the trees and enjoy the sun."

Jerry did as instructed and sat with his back was to the track so he could not see who was walking along the concrete path but Jerry could hear them getting closer. Doug stood up and went behind his son. He still held the leash Jerry was half-glad he had not made him turn around to face who ever it was that approached them. Even though Jerry was dressed as a slut complete with heavy Goth make-up Doug's rough hand had worked him into a hard spot if you get what Jerry mean. Having to sit still somehow made the situation worse Jerry could not keep still his Lycra skirt slid against the blanket and Jerry had to plant his stilettos in the soft earth to stop himself from sliding right off. Jerry could hear Doug talking but could not make out what he said then Jerry heard a strange male voice. His pulse quickened as his ears strained for any detail. Soon Doug walked round in front of the bench and stood looking down at his son.

"Cynthia why don't you tell us just what a whore like you wants most."

Jerry did not know who was behind him and Jerry did not care less. Jerry was thriving on the situation and was secretly hoping Doug had asked the stranger to join them and Jerry was keen on showing Doug how much his special Gurl wanted to please his Daddy and make him proud. Not knowing who was there Jerry did not want to scare them away so he purposely did not use his pet name for Doug.

"I want cock Doug your little slut wants all the cock she can get."

"What will you do with a cock Cynthia tell us what you wanna do ya little slut."

"I wanna suck it lick it rub it all over my face then deep throat it before sucking like a demented vacuum machine until it spews its delicious load down my hungry cum-hole."

"Is that all ya wanna do with it Cynthia? Tell us what else you'd do with a big hard dick."

"I wanna fuck it to, I want a big hard dick in me, and I wanna ride a cock that's what I want."

Doug chuckled and Jerry could hear rustling noise behind him.

"What would you do with two cocks Cynthia? Tell us what you'd do with two fat dicks."

Jerry's mind was racing that was the second time that Doug had said "us" was it a slip of the tongue or was there more than one person behind him. Jerry was so turned on that he did not care this was much better than any fantasy he had ever had.

"Why, I'd suck one while I ride the other, silly."

This time Jerry was certain he heard more than one person laugh.

"That's my Gurl you're such a good little slut. Seeing the way you went crazy on my dick last week I knew my little whore would like several dicks to play with."

Jerry did not know what he liked best, having Doug call him Sissy Slut. On the other hand, knowing the stranger standing a few feet away would soon have their dick in his throat and Boi-pussy was very appealing too.

"So are you still keen to fuck Cynthia even though she's a special Gurl?"

Jerry's heartbeat quickened when he heard his Father's question obviously, they were not alone. He strained his ears trying to hear the reply. When it came, it was a vaguely familiar voice.

"You know it doesn't make any difference to me Doug, I'd let any one suck my cock but if Cynthia is half as cute as those photos you showed me I'll love watching her face as she rides my big dick."

Photos? What photos Jerry thought. Then he blushed because he had never thought of himself as cute but absolutely loved being described as cute.

"Cynthia shut your eyes stand up and come around here behind the bench."

Doing ordered Jerry waited.

"Now put your hands on the back of the seat."

Again, Jerry does as instructed. Sensing someone approaching Jerry tensed up a little suddenly a pair of hands was kneading Jerry's moderate fakies.

"She hasn't got very big tits but hormones will fix that. I don't think anyone will care how big the sluts' tits are when they find out about that snapping pussy you told us about Doug but its still nice to have a pair of tits to play with."

The hands traveled down and slipped under Jerry's Leopard skin skirt for a quick grope. One hand rubbed his Boi-pussy while the other roughly massaged his right butt cheek

"Mmmmmm nice mound on her too. I reckon if ya keep her clitty trapped and under control you'll think you're fucking a real girl."

Doug moved closer his after-shave was overpowering and his whiskered cheek grazed Jerry's as he whispered in his boy's ear.

Take your skirt off and push your ass out for us Cynthia. Show us that sexy G-string and creamy white butt of yours Baby Gurl."

Jerry straightened slightly and reached for the zipper behind his back. Taking his time Jerry lowered the zip slowly exposing more of his body, he then wiggled his butt as he pushed the tight skirt over his hips. Carefully stepping out of the skirt Jerry folded it and placed it on the bench in front of him. Then as ordered Jerry thrust his hips backwards, whoever was behind him was treated to a pair of creamy white butt cheeks framed by a pair of shiny inch wide red Latex suspender straps and a matching G-string disappearing between the teens creamy white buns, being on display like this excited and thrilled Jerry

Jerry's little impromptu show received an audible groan and the statement.

"Wow she looks like a real girl from here."

Doug tugged on the leash and said.

"Okay Cynthia turn around and put your hands out make sure you keep those eyes closed too."

Not knowing why Doug would want him to put his hands out Jerry started to wonder but quickly complied, he would not dare disobey his Father wishes. So there he was a half-naked Gothic slut standing in a park, eyes closed hands out palms up. A pair of huge semi hard warm cocks graced his palms this was not what he had expected. It was much better in fact it was just like having all his prays answered. Jerry tried in vain to close his hands around their pliant shafts to no avail. He desperately wanted to open his eyes but Jerry resisted the temptation. Feeling the cocks coming to life in his palms Jerry gripped the massive dicks and slowly began stroking the loose skin back and forth. Their cocks were huge and Jerry really needed two hands to control each one properly still his efforts were rewarded with grunts of approval. This was all encouragement Jerry needed and he continued stroking the oversized dicks as best he could.

"Mmmmmmmm two big dicks, thank you Daddy."

"Open your eyes Baby Gurl there's more than two cocks for you to play with."

His father was right besides Doug there was three men standing around the bench they were all naked. The dicks Jerry held belonged to his neighbors down the street Jeff and his brother Rolf. Both of them spent most of the time surfing and they had that bleached blonde surfer type look the contrast of their dark tan versus the snowy white skin where their board shorts usually were was intoxicating. Jerry's head swung from one side to the other, his eyes fixated on their huge cocks. Sliding his fists along their shafts Jerry inhaled deeply, taking in their heady aroma.

Twenty year old Jeff has a beautifully thick ten-inch cut dick and nineteen-year-old Rolf has a nearly equally enormous nine and a half inches of glorious uncut man meat. The situation and the semi hard dicks pointed in Jerry's direction helped him overcome any nerves at being discovered by another two guys that lived in the same street one only three doors down in fact.

Jerry loved being dressed up playing the slut, he was so excited that he couldn't care less if the whole world found out about his kinky little secret at that particular moment. The other man was a little older than Doug what little hair he had was very grey he watched every move Jerry made intently as the teen wanked the big thick tools. Unconsciously Jerry licked his shiny black lips and the older guy barked out an order.

"Come on Cynthia suck those dicks, you said you wanted cock so suck em you little whore suck those fat dicks then lick em like lollipops. Show us just how much of a Cockslut Doug's Special Gurl is."

Jerry did not really need any encouragement. Pulling Jeff closer he flattened his tongue then lapped at Jeff's the fat purple knob greedily cleaning up the weeping pre cum.

"Hey give me some of that Cynthia, suck my dick too ya fucking whore."

Cried Rolf as he pushed his dick against Jerry's cheek, pulling back his foreskin Jerry took the whole head into his willing mouth and speared his wet tongue at Rolf's snake eye spreading the copious amounts of pre-cum all over the bulbous knob. Pulling back a little Jerry quickly lapped at the remainder before taking the head and a little more of his shaft back into his mouth. Jerry increased his suction while flattening his tongue then tried to lap the whole head at once. Just as Jerry got into a steady rhythm Jeff started tapping Jerry's cheek with his now rock hard cock.

"Here Cynthia don't forget me."

Jerry dropped Rolf's tool and turned to face Jeff, his cock is much thicker, and Jerry had trouble getting the head into his wanton mouth. Doug saw his son's dilemma but instead of coming to his rescue, he ordered Jerry onto his knees.

"Get into your favorite position Cynthia yeah that's right on your knees Baby Gurl."

Even though he was on grass Jerry knew, he would probably wreck his stockings but that made him feel even sluttier. Obediently Jerry dropped to his knees and reached out. Grasping their cocks Jerry pulled the surfers closer he then took turns going from one to the other taking their shiny knobs in his mouth sucking hard then releasing them with a loud popping.

"Suuuuuuuuuck POPPPPPPPPPPPP aghhhh God I love cock I can't get enough."

As Jerry sucked one, he was busy wanking the other to keep it nice and hard.

"Suuuuuuuuuck POPPPPPPPPPPPP aghhhh God I'm such a Whore.

Jerry bobbed his head from one to other sucking licking and slurping noisily. His eyes kept flicking from his father to the older guy, Doug's rather large erection and smile told Jerry he was doing just fine. The older guy watched on and began wanking his huge monster cock. Cynthia could not believe how large it was growing it seemed like it would never stop when eventually it did it dwarfed the younger guys. Without a word of a lie it was a touch over 14 inches long, 2-1/2 inches of that was made up of a massive four inch wide mushroom head the remainder was a solid shaft the size of a Coke-a-Cola can. Cynthia knew she would never be able to take it in her mouth but she was sure she would take it in her pussy or die trying. Jerry found himself wondering if the older man would cum in proportion to the size of his massive dick. Jerry pushed Jeff and Rolf's cocks together and looked over them directly at his Father as he tried to shove both huge purple knobs into his mouth. When Jerry could not he satisfied himself with noisily sucking and slurping the boys hard cocks.

"Hey Doug, can we see ya slut's Boi-pussy?"

The older guy asked.