Daddies New Girlfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Eric Honey fill Cynthia's slutty Boi-pussy with your huge wad of yummy cum. Give it to me Baby, give it to me Baby, oh yeah give it to me Baby. Empty these big squishy things in me Baby."

Cupping Eric's balls Jerry squeezed gently, as Eric's cum began flooding deep inside Jerry's bowels. It is scalding hot and he can feel every individual squirt there was no sing of Eric's dick slowing down either. Warm sticky rope after creamy rope of jizz shot into Jerry's willing butt hole he knew the only thing stopping it from flooding out and running down his legs was the sheer size of Eric's massive boner. Eric did not say a word while he pumped the teen full of cum he just held Jerry by the hips and grunted in time to his spasming dick.

In the past few months, Jerry had watched videos of people taking enemas. He even taken a few but this was a completely new experience. Sure, he had been this full before but being so open while being pumped nay injected so deeply, with what seemed like a gallon jizz was mind blowing. Jerry rode the older man's thick tool with wild abandon. He was careful not to lift himself up too high, he used Eric's massive knob as a plug Jerry did not want a single drop of Eric's huge load escaping until his Daddy allowed it. Way too soon for Jerry's like, he felt Eric's oversized cock start to wilt. Eric reached out and slapped Jerry's butt a few times, laughed and said.

SLAP SLAP, SLAP, and SLAP. Hahahaha

"Well Doug you were right, your lil Gurl Cynthia sure is one incredible fuck but just how much of a Cockpig is she Man?"

"I could tell you Eric but why don't you ask Cynthia herself?"

Jerry wanted to scream out at the top of his lungs that he was His Daddy's Fuckslut Cumpig and would do whatever his Daddy told him but wanted to show his Father he was willing to be submissive when required. So Jerry sat on Eric's softening dick smiled but kept quite. As Eric's huge dick wilted a little cum began, leaking from Jerry's punished sphincter.

"Well Cynthia? Tell us how much of a Cockpig Doug's Little Gurl is."

"Yes Sir. My name should be Cynthia the cum lovin Fuckslut Cockpig cause that's exactly what I am. A Cum loving Fuckslut Cockpig that will do what ever Her Daddy says, and I mean what ever her Daddy says."

"What if I tell you to do something Cynthia? Will you do it no questions?"

Inquired Eric.

"If that's what Daddy orders, then yes of course I'll do what ever you tell me too Eric Honey."

Eric licked his lips, looked up at Doug and asked.

"Well Man what do you reckon?"

Doug chuckled and replied.

"That's what the Whore is here for Eric. Okay Cynthia you will treat Eric as if he it is me. That means you will do what he tells you."

"Yes Daddy it will be my pleasure."

Jerry placed his palms on Eric's huge barrel chest, looking down Jerry fluttered his long lashes.

"How may I serve you Eric? How can your personal Whore pleasure you?"

Eric looked over Jerry's shoulder at his Father.

"Fuck Doug, She's a right little whore isn't she?"

"Yeah, she continues to amaze me. I'm still exploring her boundaries, so far she hasn't refused a single command."

"No way, you're full of shit."

Doug folded his arms across his chest and replied.

"If you don't believe me try her out yourself."

Eric lifted his huge bear like paw, reaching back; he brought it down slapping Jerry's creamy white left butt cheek with a resounding SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP. Quickly swapping hands Eric grabbed the squirming teen by the wrist and gave the Jerry's right buttock the same treatment, SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP.

"Okay Slut lets see just how slutty you are. Get off me, bend over, stand there, and show the boys that well fucked Boy-cunt Cynthia."

Eric pointed to a spot between his feet and as directed Jerry took up his prescribed position. Jerry reached back and slid two fingers into his pussy, pulling back; he opened his well-fucked Boy-cunt. Stretching his slutty hole, Jerry felt the sticky cum running down his fingers. Watching Cynthia fingering herself had an instant effect on the surfers, their cocks started to rise but Rolf was the first to speak.

"Hey Uncle Eric, earlier the slut said she could take both me and Jeff at once. It is a good start is not it. Well how about it?"

"Good idea Boy. Well Slut you heard him didn't you?"

Jerry straightened and turned to face Eric. Automatically and subconsciously, Jerry raised his cum covered fingers, sniffed them, and greedily began lapping at the drying jizz. Realizing what he was doing Jerry looked up thru his long red fringe and got the rush of his young life when he saw he was the centre of attention. He did a little twirl then reached for Rolf's hand.

"Come around here and lie down for me so I can ride your lovely cock Rolf Baby."

The surfer nearly fell over himself getting around the park bench. He was on the ground in seconds his rather long dick pointed skywards. Jerry stepped up and placed one foot either side of Rolf facing the surfer Jerry squatted down; taking hold of the Rolf's shaft, he positioned it against his tender sphincter and thrust his hips backwards. After taking Eric's enormous boner it was no surprise Rolf found no sign of resistance as he slid his hard cock into Jerry's greedy hole. What cum that had not leaked out of Jerry's slutty hole now acted as lubricant. Jerry settled into a steady rhythm then looked back over his shoulder towards Jeff. Just like the two older men Jeff had been watching, mouth open drooling, a hand wrapped around his very stiff cock wanking like a mad man. Jerry saw the state poor Jeff was in, he smiled pointed at Jeff's ridged cock and said.

"Ooooooooooo Jeff I have a special place for that."

Jeff was not the sort of person that had to have written instructions; instead, he positioned himself behind Jerry. Then squatting lower Jeff rubbed his cum dripping knob along side Rolf's dick as it continued to piston in and out. Grunting Jeff wiped the remaining jizz down over his friend's ball sack. Looking back Jerry began begging. He desperately wanted Jeff to fuck him alongside Rolf.

"Mmmmmmm that feels good Jeff, but I'm sure it'll feel even better when you put it in my Boy-cunt. Go on Jeff put your dick in slutty Cynthia's boy-cunt."

Jeff grabbed Jerry by the hips and speared his dick at the teens stretched sphincter. The first few times it simply slid off to the side Jerry sensed Jeff's frustration. Reaching behind he took hold of Jeff's throbbing tool and held the huge mushroom head against his slippery hole right beside Rolf's pulsating dick. Jeff hardly slowed his hip thrusting he was that excited.

The first time Jerry rocked backwards he met Jeff pushing forward, the inevitable happened. Jerry's sphincter relaxed and both were soon pounding away balls deep.

Jerry soon realized that these horny fuckers had done this before; the way they instantly feel into a steady rhythmical pace was just so natural.

One would have his cock buried to the hilt while the other only had the head of his dick inside Jerry's stretched anus then they would give Jerry's butt a few quick thrusting stabs, finally settling down to a more sedate pace. The pleasure Jerry derived from this double tagging was unlike anything he had ever imagined or fantasized about in his young life. With Jerry's prior experience, yes more on than one occasion has been well stretched but having a pair of young studs driving their powerful tools into one's body at the same time that seemed extra slutty. Jerry loved that idea; he strived to be extra slutty and would do anything to make it true.

All of a sudden, the pleasure receptors in Jerry's brain went into overdrive, Jeff and Rolf had swapped from alternate strokes, now they were perfectly in time as they double fucked Jerry's willing Boy-pussy. Relaxing a little Jerry slumped against Rolf's chest; this trapped his stiff clittie between their bodies. As the surfers continued their powerful thrusting, Jerry's rock hard clit began leaking pre-cum this helped his clittie head slip and slide about much easier. He started mewing while rocking back to meet the surfers thrusts.

"Mmmmmm yes that's it boy's fuck Cynthia, fuck her with your big dicks. Mmmmmm fuck her hard cause that is how sluts like it. They like big cocks and they like it hard from those big fat fuckpoles."

Rolf knew what Cynthia was up to, fuck he could feel her wet slippery Gurl cock weeping copious amounts of pre-cum between them. He grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto his cock harder than ever this also forced their stomachs together trapping Cynthia's clittie too. Rolf stopped fucking Jerry but stayed put while Jeff continued pumping away furiously. Jerry was amazed once again when he felt the result of this new position. The huge mushroom knob of Rolf's cock was resting against his prostate and every time Jeff thrust past his friends thick tool the pressure on Jerry's prostate increased and Jerry's pleasure was clear for everyone to hear. Every time Jeff hit bottom Jerry cried out.

"Mmmmmmooooooooooooaggghhhhhhhhhh."

Looking up at Rolf's flushed face Jerry suddenly realized just how much the surfer was getting off on feeling his mates cock slide against his. Rolf was not looking at Cynthia instead his attention on his blonde haired friend. Another realization hit Jerry. Rolf must like cock too. This was too much for the teenager to take in. His trapped clittie exploded and rope after sticky rope squirted out. Rolf looked down at Cynthia as she squirmed about, their eyes met and Jerry smiled as sweetly as he had been practicing all week. That little gesture and the way Jerry seductively licked his lips conveyed a volume of information and teenager's heart skipped a beat when he saw a wiry smile appear across Rolf's lips. Encouraged Jerry reached between them and scooped up some of his cum. He brought his fingers up to his mouth and slowly licked a finger then sucked it clean before moving on to the next. There was a rather large glob of cum on his index finger, which Jerry left for last. Making sure Rolf was watching he popped the digit into his mouth but did not clean it instead; Jerry took it out and offered it to Rolf.

The surfer opened his lips and let Cynthia push her finger in; Jerry felt a gentle suction pressure. Rolf moaned around Cynthia's digit as he sucked it clean but before he could swallow, Cynthia had risen up a touch and was busy trying to ram her tongue down his throat. Rolf opened his mouth and let Jerry's tongue dance across his. This horny teenager's outright slutty attitude was far to much for Rolf to bear; his thick cock erupted and started pumping its sticky load. With each powerful spurt of jizz Rolf's hips thrust forward involuntarily which pushed his fat knob against Jerry's prostate.

This intensified what Jerry felt by a factor of ten. Each spurt of Rolf's cum felt like boiling water spraying across his swollen prostate. Jerry was in a trance like state, only snapping out of it when Jeff began screaming.

"I'M GONNA CUM SLUT, I'M GONNA CUM DEEP IN YA FUCKING ASS SLUT. Aghhhhhh fuck yesssssssssssssssssssssss."

Jeff had stopped thrusting and was enjoying has orgasm, Jerry could feel cum leaking from his over stretched sphincter but there was no sign of it stopping. In fact, the flow only slowed when their cocks started to wilt. Even though it was an uncomfortable position, both the Surfers' did not move Jerry realized they were waiting for instructions. Eventually Eric cleared his throat and spoke.

"See boy's I told you I would introduce you to one hot slut, you can get off her now."

Pulling out Jeff stood back, sliding forward on Rolf's still rather large dick Jerry raised himself onto his knees until everyone heard a quite audible slurping pop noise. Standing up Jerry could feel more cum sliding down his thighs, after such a lengthy fucking poor Jerry's sphincter stayed relaxed. His heart swelled with pride, his Daddy was the owner of a real Gurls' pussy. Again, he was away in a daydream and only caught the last of Doug and Eric's conversation.

"Yeah it's a pity you didn't bring one with you."

"Well there will be plenty at the party and there'll be lots to fill it as well Doug. Hehehehehehe."

"I'm sure Cynthia won't disappoint. She better not, the lil slut knows the consequences."

"Did you remember to bring what I asked for?"

"Sure did Eric I sure did."

Doug looked over at his son and ordered him.

"Turn around and bend over Cynthia."

Jerry spun around and in a flash was bent double at the waist he tried to watch what his father was doing, but Doug came at him from the side. The first Jerry knew of it was when Doug's huge left hand closed around his right butt cheek. Looking up Jerry saw his Dad fumbling in his pocket for something. He could not believe what he saw emerge from his father's jacket Jerry only caught a glimpse of it but Man, it was fucking massive. Doug was holding an immense bright red butt-plug and to poor Jerry it looked scarily huge, he was glad he was still so relaxed but still for the first time ever Jerry doubted he would be able to take a monster that large. In fact it was one of the largest commercially made butt-plug available, a 12" long with a 10" girth and Doug was determined his Cockpig of a son would take every inch of the monster plug. Using the Butt-plug Doug reached down, gathered some of the drying cum from Jerry's thighs, and then placed the bulbous red plastic dome against his Boy's anus. The copious amount of cum and Jerry's relaxed state made it easy for the first few inches to gain entry so Doug slid it back and forth a couple of times hoping to open Cynthia a little more. It helped and Jerry managed to take more and more of the plug.

"Open that slut hole Cynthia, open your hole for Daddy."

Called Doug. Luckily, his father's hand on his butt steadied Jerry enough so that he did not fall flat on his face when he reached back and pulled his cheeks apart. Several minutes of rigorous effort on Doug's part was eventually rewarded when he managed to insert the huge plug past the wide neck. Once in Doug immediately raised a hand and brought it down on his son's right buttock.

"Slap, Slap, Slap."

This caused Jerry's sphincter to snap down trapping the huge plastic invader. Even though his Boi-pussy had closed down around the plug he still felt like he had a big dick hanging half way out of his butt, to say nothing of what the oversized Butt-plug was doing to him internally. Rolf, Eric, and Jeff all clapped and cheered when they saw Jerry sphincter clapping down around the bright red plastic plug's neck, they chorused in unison.

"Yeah SNAPPER SNAPER SNAPPER."

Doug interrupted them when he told Jerry to stand up straight.

"Straighten up Cynthia and tank these nice men for giving you a nice hard fucking."

The trapped plug made it hard for Jerry to stand still, looking up he smiled that practiced smile.

"Thank you for giving me a nice hard fucking Jeff I loved your wonderful cock. In addition, thank you Rolf for giving me a nice hard fucking with that glorious dick you have. Moreover, Eric where can this lowly little whore start to show her appreciation for the incredibly nice hard fucking you have just given me. Just let me say one thing, I love your monster cock Eric."

Doug reached down and patted his son's bare butt cheek.

"That's my Gurl, now put your clothes on and you can use your G-sting to keep the Butt-plug in place, cause its not coming out until we gat home young lady. There was only one way poor Jerry could walk which was bow legged. He hobbled over to the bench and began putting the discarded clothes back on when Eric's voice interrupted.

"Hey Cynthia Cumpig hitch that skirt up in back so we can watch your cute butt wiggle as you walk away."

Jerry looked up at his father, who simply nodded so what option did Jerry have. He tucked the skirt into the waistband of the skirt and tottered towards his father. Doug saw the difficulty his son was having walking and offered his arm for support. Jerry glad fully took his Dad's arm and allowed himself to be led away after all this was one of his oldest fantasies, well not the Butt-plug but being led around the park by his Father definitely was. Walking along the path back towards where they had parked they could still hear the men calling out. Jerry could not quite make out what was said he only caught a word or two here and there. Doug was the one who broke the silence between them.

"Well you sure made an impression Cynthia, quite a good one if the amount of cum you enjoyed was anything to go by."

"Just doing what my Daddy wants."

"Well keep it up and we will be very happy Honey very happy indeed."

"Yes Daddy I will service any of your friends if that's what you wish."

"Oh you'll service much more than my friends young Lady. You will perform your service for who ever I say, anyone, anything, anytime, anywhere no questions that clear Cynthia?"

Jerry hugged his Father's strong arm a little tighter and purred.

"Yes Daddy you're the Boss, anyone, anything, anytime, anywhere that should be my motto Daddy."

"We'll see Baby Gurl; I think you'll have to earn it first though. Do not fret because you will get ample opportunity soon enough. Your Daddy has plans for his slutty little whore."

After hearing the end of his father conversation with Eric and a few snippets earlier, Jerry was curious he could not help himself he had to ask.

"Does it have any thing to do with the party I heard you and Eric talking about before?"

"It sure does Baby Gurl it sure a fuck does."

Doug stifled any more chat, even on the drive home. Doug knew this would give his son time to think of a few possibilities as well as giving the Butt-plug time to work on him too.

Less than twenty minutes later Doug pulled his Mustang into their secluded driveway. Instead of driving right into the garage, he stopped outside. Switching off the engine, he turned to Jerry.

"Look at the state of you Cynthia, there is no way your coming inside like that."

Stepping from the car Doug circled around the back and opened Jerry's door.

"Get out and stand over there."

Doug pointed to a spot beside the wall faucet. Dutifully Jerry stood where he had been directed waiting. Doug picked up the garden hose and said.

"A dirty little whore like you needs a hose down before she can enter my domain. Hitch up that skirt in front too or it will get wet."

Only then did Jerry realize he had not untucked it from the park. Doug turned the hose on and began spraying water over Jerry's thighs as the stream traveled higher Jerry found it hard to hold his skirt away from it. This precisely what Doug was aiming for, he planned to soak his son from head to toe. He was going to hose Cynthia down as if she were a Bitch on heat.

"Okay turn around I wanna clean that butt of yours. You might as well drop the skirt and G-string while you're at it."

Doing as directed, Jerry felt the cold water splashing on the end of the trapped Butt-plug. Before he new it Doug was standing beside him and he had hold of the monster plug. He dragged it back and forth, to and fro trying to loosen it. Finally, with a noisy sound of air whooshing in Jerry's sphincter relaxed and the Butt-plug came free. Looking at his sons' wide-open punished hole made Doug grunt in admiration.

"Mmmmm, now that is one well fucked Boi-pussy you have there Cynthia Honey. I just love the way it stays open, it is like, it's hungry for the next big dick."

Before Jerry could answer, Doug had directed the stream of cold water directly into his anus. Jerry tried to bear down to close off his sphincter but it of no use, and fairly soon water flooded out all over the place. Doug continued hosing down his son for well over ten minutes before he was satisfied. He reached forward and placed the hose nozzle inside Jerry then calling back over his shoulder, strode off into the garage.